Let's Play Pretend [Niall Hor...

By zellaaa_anne

The world finds odd ways to put people together. For them, it was PR. ~ She walked along the shore, the humi... More

DISCLAIMER*
• 1
• 2
• 3
• 4
• 5
• 6
• 7
• 8
• 9
• 10
•11
•12
• 13
• 15
• 16
• 17
• 18
• 19
• 20
• 21
• 22
• 23
• 24
• 25
• 26
• 27
• 28
• Instagram I
• 30
• 31
• 32
• 33
• 34
• 35
• 36
• 37
• 38
• 39
• 40
• 41
• 42
• 43
• 44
• 45
• 46*
• 47
• 48
• 49*
• 50
• 51*
• 52
• 53
• 54*
• 55
• 56
• 57
• 58
• 58 •
• 59 •
• 60 •
• 61 •
• Instagram II

• 14

205 9 2
By zellaaa_anne

TW/
NON CONSENSUAL GROPING
If any of you are uncomfortable with such content please don't read ahead. Your mental health is so much more important than this story.

You are valid.
You are loved.
Take care of yourself please.

I love you x

A

We'd just entered the after party venue and I was so thankful people didn't care about who was coming and going in. I didn't want this after party to turn into a spontaneous engagement party for a fake couple. That would be sad. Niall left my side and went to go do his own thing. I found Louis and Harry and I decided to third wheel as usual.

"Hi boys," I waved to the two of them and sat beside Louis.

"That was one hell of an award show. Did you know he would do that?" Louis asked me.

"No actually. I had no idea any of this was planned. I was just as shocked as you guys were," I said.

"You two will be talk of the town for the next week or two, without a doubt," Harry said, tipping a glass of scotch-whiskey. I snatched the glass from him and took a long sip from it.

"You're still 20," Louis said.

"And I look like I give a fuck? I'm British and legal drinking age is 18 in good ole mother country. So what?" I asked, finishing his glass of whiskey. Just one glass was enough to make me woozy. I wasn't like completely obliterated drunk but I could feel the alcohol running through my blood.

"You have any work tomorrow?" Harry asked and I shook my head.

"I have the next two days off and then I have a shoot," I answered.

"Well I guess... you can drink but only if either one of us are there with you. Otherwise you're not touching a drink, okay?" Harry fathered me.

"Okay okay, whatever," I shrugged. We got ourselves a second round of drinks and I was really letting myself go now. I had my days but I was mostly a happy drunk.

"I'm gonna dance," I mumbled drunkenly. Harry and Louis looked between each other before letting me go. My dress had a little loop towards the end of the dress so that I could hold the dress up without dragging it on the floor. It took me a while but I found it and slipped it on my wrist.

I danced like there was no tomorrow. One of my favourite songs played and I immediately started vibing with it. Suddenly someone gripped my wrist really hard. I was drunk but I wasn't incoherent. I tried pulling out of the man's grasp but his hold on me was too powerful for me to snap out of.

"Lemme go," I mumbled, trying to free my captive hand.

"Oh no no no. How can I let a sexy little thing go," the man whispered in my ear.

"Stop! Let me go," I said, trying to twist my hand out of his grasp. But he pulled me to him, holding me in a position which I can't escape from.

"Fu-cking let me go," I grunted, trying to get one hit on the man but he wasn't budging. His disgusting fingers travelled up to my chest and groped it really hard. I let out a whimper of pain from the mishandling.

"J-just Stop please..." I cried, not wanting this to continue at all. The same hand gripped my hips and dug his nails into my skin. I let out a loud cry as I felt his hand travel even lower. I tried writhing away from being assaulted in an after party. This wouldn't have happened if I didn't come here. I fucking hate this. His hand was tight around my neck, not letting me move an inch.

"Please please please. I'll give you money if you want. Just let me go," I begged and pleaded pathetically.

"If I wanted that I would've robbed some man. Not a small girl like you," He said, pressing his grimy palm down on my most sensitive area.

"Stop Stop. Please stop this," I cried. This was getting so out of hand. This wasn't supposed to happen. Is no one seeing any of this? We're in the middle of a dance floor and all people do is ignore?

Suddenly, like a saviour sent from above, someone shoved the man off of me. I collapsed to the floor in a heap, just crying into my hands. I couldn't believe what had just happened. Someone was so close to molesting me and I would've been completely helpless if it weren't for the person who so miraculously saw what happened.

I felt someone's arm wrap around me and my first instinct was to cry and push the person away.

"Alexandria. Alexandria, open your eyes. Please. Please, look at me," I heard a gentle voice say. Amidst my fear I felt a little peace when I recognised the familiarity of the voice. I crumbled into his arm and bawled my eyes out.

"I wa-was so s-scared," I cried, unable to control them. His hand was rubbing slow circles on my back.

"Come on. I'll take you home," he said. He stood up and lend me an arm. I curled into his side once I stood up and this time, without hesitation, he wrapped his arm around my shaking body.

We got into the car and Niall pulled me on his lap. I put my head on his shoulder and whimpered quietly.

"Shh. Shh," he tried to calm my cryings. The car stopped at my place and I got out.

"Alright. Uh Bye," he said. He was about to close the window but I really wanted someone with me. I don't care who, just someone. I wanted to feel some security.

"Niall... can you stay?... at mine today?" I asked quietly, afraid of rejection.

"Lexa... I..." he trailed off.

"Please. J-just please," I sighed. He exhaled a breath of air and got out of the car. His coat hung on his shoulder haphazardly. Once I got into my apartment I definitely felt more at peace, knowing I'm somewhere safe.

"Uh I don't have any clothes..." he said.

"I Uh have one of your shirt..." I answered. I still hadn't returned his shirt. I forgot, I guess. We went to my bedroom and I grabbed his T-shirt and passed it to him.

I went into the washroom and pulled out all the pins in my hair, letting it fall down my back. I ran my comb through it a couple times. I grabbed my make up wipes and removed all the product covering my skin and suffocating it.

I pulled off my dress and immediately my eyes fell on the bruises that were slowly turning a dark shade of purple. It immediately sprung some tears to my eyes. His fingers had bruised my hips and chest. It was bloody ruthless what he did. I heard a knock on the door, pulling me out of my daze.

"Are you okay...?" Niall asked softly.

"No..." I mumbled, my head on the door.

"Why's that?" He asked.

"I'm bruised..." I muttered with tears in my eyes.

"Can I see?" He asked. I took a minute to think.

"Never mind. I don't want to over step-," he cut himself off as I opened the door. I stood in front of him in just my cycling shorts and a bra. He went wide eyed for a second before focusing on the main issue. The purple bruises littering my pale skin. His hand reached forward and placed itself on a bruise on my hip, ever so gently tracing it.

"It hurts..." I whimpered. He retracted his hand the second I'd said so.

"Sorry," he mumbled. He turned around and left. I didn't know what to think of that. Did it really look that repulsive? I leaned on my bathroom counter and was about put my shirt back on when Niall returned and looked at me a little confused.

"Can you keep your shirt off?" He asked. I nodded and set the shirt back down. He stood in front of me and bent down a little only to place his hands under my thigh. A little baffled, I let him do what he was doing. He stood back up, pushing me up onto the counter. I took the support of my hand to sit up on the counter properly.

"I went through your fridge. I hope you don't mind," he said, holding up a cloth. I just nodded. He pressed the cloth to my side ever so gently. My whole body flinched at the sudden coolness invading the heat of my skin. My hands went to his shoulder for support. He didn't seem to mind though. He continued to pick it up and place it back down.

The makeshift ice pack moved from the side of my abdomen to the front, right about my navel. I leaned back a little to give him better access. His finger brushed my skin every now and then, shooting more shivers up my spine than the ice ever did. His large palm covered one side of my waist.

"Don't want you falling now," he mumbled a pathetic excuse. The coolness was being replaced by Niall's warmth, a soothing combination to ease the pain. I hummed a little at the satisfaction I was receiving. His legs comfortably settled itself between mine. We were stood in a very compromising position.

The ice was melting and it coated my skin in a layer of cold water as the cloth moved around my abdomen. He raised the cloth above and waited for my permission before pressing down the chilled cloth on my chest. A little gasp of pain exhaled through my mouth. The coolness now doing nothing to calm the raging heat inside me. It moved fluidly across my chest, dipping down into the little valley between my chest. Niall's thumb was rubbing itself into my delicate skin.

A small sigh escaped my lips as I felt the cool water run down my chest and into my bra, igniting this wildfire in me. Blood rushed to my head in pleasure, my throat thrumming with life. My head felt heavy and muddled. My breathing got more and more erratic and Niall seemed to be taking joy in watching me writhe in his hold.

The, now, soaking wet cloth went up to my neck only to be dragged down into my chest yet again in a teasing manner. It reached up to my bra and slowly nudged it, shifting it away from its original position. As much as I wanted this, I know that if this goes on any longer I was bound to lose control. My hand reached up and wrapped around Niall's wrist, stopping his action.

"The ice melted," I whispered.

There was a certain tranquility in the place that was achieved by just pure silence. Something I haven't had in years. Something I've wanted but wasn't able to attain. I've been in pure silence but never did it give me the peace I wanted. That satisfaction was unattainable, up until today. And I wasn't going to jeopardise and shatter it just yet. I wanted to savour it a little longer.

"I know," his gruff voice returned in the same hushed whisper.

"Get me some more?" I asked, looking at his chest. He looked at me for a second before nodding. He stepped away from between my legs and walked out of the washroom. The two of us were losing our control and this was not good at all. If this gets out of hand I can't imagine what the consequences would be. I needed to pull back and find my self control.

Niall returned with another ice placed in the cloth. This time around, the two of us behaved and he only tried to tend to my bruises. I kept my lips shut.

Not a word was shared between the two. Just tender touches and gentle strokes of a cloth, soothing my stinging bruise.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 4.5K 36
Harry could tell he was upset. He denied it, but Harry knew, Harry always knew. He wanted to comfort him, but couldn't take the chance of someone see...
1.9K 308 25
"Well, I never thought pushing some random people off the road would turn out to be one direction.", Miley stated. We finished the song staring into...
104K 2.8K 17
"Why do you keep pretending you're afraid of me?" He hissed, obvious anger in his eyes. "Because Louis; if I'm not afraid of you I'll...
2.9K 16 21
They wanted me forever. They told me I would be okay. I was only trying to scare them. "Hello Love." Harry started. "Do you know what happens when y...