The Hero for Everyone

By RoKkEr_scura

This story is on hiatus until the fifth season of "My Hero Academia" because the ending is later in the story... More

1) The beginning
2) True friendship
3) New idea
4) The Vigilante
5) USJ
6) Pre-start of the UA Sports Festival
7) UA Sports festival
8) Acceptance of Gang Orca
9) Fight with Mirko
10) Help from Edgeshot
11) The offer
12) Final exam
13) Attack on I-Island
14) Training camp
15) The attack
16) Defense of the campsite
17) The after
18) Friends, Fathers, Mothers and Children
19) The truth
20) The Fight
21) The aftermaths
22) The... "spoken"
23) Meeting whit the Detective
24) The freedom
25) School
Extra chapter. Christmas special
26) Special moves
27) The provisional license exam, Part 1
28) The provisional license exam, Part 2
29) Internal demons
30) The true hero
Q & A
31) The meeting
32) Internship
33) New enemies
34) Capabilities
35) Death Gun
37) Vanica
38) Marmรปtin
39) Quirkless.com
40) What's done is done
41) Preparation for the School Festival
42) Took
43) Gentle Criminal
44) Two new ... Workers?
45) UA School Festival
46) Top 10
47) Endeavor
48) VS. High End Nomu
49) Disappointment
50) The War is Approaching

36) Kimblee

1.7K 39 67
By RoKkEr_scura

We move, this time, to the base of the villains, where Venica and Kimblee are. Vanica just clicked and is still riding Kimblee.

Kimblee: Hello Princess, how did your nap go?

Vanica: Fuck you Kimblee, I'm not a damsel to save, you know?

Kimblee: Whatever.

Vanica then came down from Kimblee.

Vanica: Where are the others?

Kimblee: Shinkawa (Death Gun's real name) went to stop the group that was taking you to the authorities, while Marmûtin is preparing everyone for evacuation. Those from the League of Villains went to the main attack group instead.

Vanica: Are you saying they will do it alone?

Kimblee: No, you will go and help Marmûtin while I will help those of the League of Villains.

Kimblee then started running towards the heroes attack group.

Vanica: You're just telling me this because I'll be safe, right?

Kimblee stopped.

Kimblee: ... Maybe ... Good luck, princess.

The two then split. We then head to the main group, where the heroes are holding up to the group from the League of Villains.

Nighteye: They are tough.

Shade: Yeah, no shit Sherlock.

Shade then destroyed the ground with Overhaul, creating spikes but the villains easily dodged them. Twice kept making scripts of his companions to stand up to the heroes while Magne magnetized anyone who got too close to the group while Musard was firing on the heroes.

Lock Rock: Uh, their defense must have a weak point.

Shade then took a look at the villains.

Shade: Oh yeah, it does.

Shade then turned to Titan.

Titan: ... You frighten me ... What do you have in mind?

Shade: Magne repels anyone who gets too close, but she can't magnetize herself.

Titan: So what?

Shade: They are 2 boys and you are a girl. Opposite poles. If Magne magnetizes you you will be attracted to them.

Titan: ... You're not going to throw me, are you?

Shade: Oh yeah, I'm about to.

Shade then used "Muscle Augmentation" and launched Titan at the villains. Magne, seeing the hero approaching, activated her quirk on Twice and Mustrad, only accelerating Titan's approach. Titan then charged One for All throughout her body, hitting the air in front of her and destroying all the clones and now being face to face with Mustard. Once Titan was about to give the shot to KO her explosions occurred and split them.

Everyone turned to notice Kimblee.

Kimblee: Right on time.

Mustard: You're actually quite late.

Kimblee: Thanks no, huh?.

Kimblee then raised a hand to the heroes and a streak of explosions took place, knocking the heroes left and right.

Shade: Just like the Bakugou's duo.

Shade then used Elemental to create an air opening and stop the explosions.

Shade: I know only too well how to counterattack him.

Shade then broke through the blasts, aiming for Kimblee's legs but, once close enough, happo blasts took place on Kimblee's legs. Shade was cast back.

Shade thoughs: What is it, does it excrete nitroglycerin from the hair of the entire body? He's much worste then Bakugo's duo.

Shade then teleported back.

Shade: Worse than I hoped for.

Titan: What do we do?

Nighteye then threw two small weights that were stopped by Kimblee's explosions while Centipede started again to try to hit the Villain, in vain.

Nighteye: Come on, they can't dodge forever.

-

Sans has left the chat

-

But we move to Vanica, who was running towards the center of the base when, suddenly, she heard someone talking.

???: It's over, Villain. Surrender now!

Vanica then turned to notice nothing less than LeMillion.

Vanica: And why should I do it?

LeMillion: Because good always wins.

Vanica: Yet we are losing!

LeMillion then disappeared into the ground and reappeared under Vanica's feet, kicking her and throwing her back. As she fell, Vanica hit a button on her belt. It is a button that all 4 "The Shi" have and is used to call for reinforcements as it will send a sound to everyone else. No one has ever had time to use it until now before passing out it's the author's excuse as to why this button pops up only now. A sound was then heard from the belts of the other three, a high and fast sound, which is the one in case it is Vanica to push the button. Kimblee then turned towards the center of the base.

Kimblee: Vanica...

Centipede: Don't get distracted!

Centipede then hit Kimblee in the stomach and when he caught his breath and looked up he saw a shadow. This was none other that Shade, putting a hand on his head to steal his quirk.

Kimblee thoughts: Another time when I couldn't save who I loved.

Shade then put his hand on Kimblee's head. Suddenly some muscles appeared on Shade's hand and the latter took Kimblee and throw him towards the wall.

Kimblee: And it's always ... their fault ...

Kimblee then hit his head against the wall, passing out. The three of the League of Villain saw in that little moment what they needed. An opening, right where Shade was but had now moved. The 3 then ran towards the exit.

Lock Rock: Oh no, you-

Nighteye then put a hand on Lock Rock's shoulder.

Nighteye: Our mission for today is to capture "The Shi", not run after the League of Villains. we'll take it easy another day.

Lock Rock then nodded.

Centipede eventually took it upon himself to carry Kimblee up to the other heroes as the assault team proceeded. The main team began to notice that it had been a long time since they had even noticed a villain trying to stop them. "They are setting a trap", you say, but not really. Indeed, the villains who would try to stop them, except of course Vanica and Marmûtin, were finished. There were only two left to arrest ... But things never go as you think. The attack team then found themselves in front of a room with a fairly small door with some sort of cells inside.

Titan: And what the hell is this?

Nighteye: Doesn't this look like a ... prison?

The three (Yes, only the three of them remained) then entered the room, finding many people in the cells but one in particular stood out among the others.

Shade: Took!?!?

The three then turned to notice the villain in question playing cards with his other cellmates.

Took: Tsk, that damn cockroach. What do you want Shade?

Shade: What do I want? That's not the question, what are you doing here?

Took: I have a balance with these people and am paying for it.

Titan: Staying in the cell playing cards.

Took: No, they do experiments on us.

Nighteye: What?

Took: Yes, they do experiments on our quirks. Nothing excessive. A few samples and a few tablets that only God knows what it contains.

Shade: Yeah but why did you accept?

Took: I already told you, I had a debt and if I didn't pay it, my daughter would have paid it.

Titan: You mean-

Took: Yes, they would have taken my daughter instead of me. I'm not even gonna let my daughter know what I do with my life, okay?

Took then resumed playing cards.

Shad: To be honest I was making you slightly less stupid.

Took: What, sorry?

Shade: So your daughter is home now, perhaps alone waiting for a father who won't come back?

Took: Look Shade, I don't care what you think. I'm doing what I think is best and that's it.

Shade then kicked open the door cell and grabbed Took by the neck.

Shade: Well, we're cleaning this place out of those bastards, so make sure you take your fucking ass, take it home, and never get me into this mess again.

Everyone in all the cells remained silent.

Took: ... I've tried ... So many times to change directions ... nobody wants a worker with a criminal record, you know ... nobody.

Shade: I don't care.

Shade then looked Took in the eye.

Shade: If you really want to help your family then you will put in the effort and you will find it, even if it will take you months, even if it will take you years. Do not give up only for that.

Silence again.

Took: Sigh ... As usual... you're right.

Took then smiled at Shade.

Took: Thanks you Shade.

The three then released all the non-villains who actually weren't as they all had a similar past. Problems with drugs, the mafia or whatever. No one shows among them. Only people who have had no luck in life. All the non-villains headed for the exit while the 3 remaining of the assault group continued to move towards the center of the base.

Meanwhile, LeMillion had finally managed to block Vanica.

LeMillion: Please, surrender now.

Vanica: FUCK YOU!

At that moment LeMillion was struck by a bolt of lightning that threw him far behind. He recovered almost instantly but when he got up neither Vanica nor the one who had attacked him were there. Disappeared, as if nothing had ever been there.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 58.2K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
247K 17.9K 89
as usual many dramas, emotions, fluffy , angst, and most importantly soo much love. top tae bot kook no cheating no threesom No skin ship with others
160K 5.7K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
76.3K 1.7K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...