The Mafia vs Ms. Independent...

By Afrodite107

"I'm not kid." "Ok...brat. Is that better?" He smirked at me. The rest of the guys laughed at his remark. I... More

I.
II.
III.
IV
V.
VI.
VII.
VIII
IX
X
XI.
XII.
XIII.
XIV
XV.
XVI.
XVII.
XVIII.
XIX.
XX.
XXI.
XXII.
XXIII.
XXIV.
XXV.
XXVI.
XXVII.
XXVIII.
XXIX.
XXX.
XXXI.
XXXII.
Announcement!
XXXIII.

Epilogue.

857 31 3
By Afrodite107

Two Year Later.

I was looking over the list of event, planned for the my grand opening of my hotel today when the door opened. "Daddy!" Quinn yelled, running to my desk, grinning. I smiled and got up to take her into my arms.  I rubbed my nose against hers and she giggled.

"Hello beautiful." I said to Izzy. She smiled, rolling her eyes. She walked over with our son, Fabian, asleep in her arms. I kissed her and give her round stomach a quick rub. "How's this troublemaker?"

"Kicking like crazy." She answered, sighing.

I smiled. "I think she's hinting that she wants to become a football star." I said.

"That's what you said about Quinn and she can't even run without tripping over her feet." She whispered, covering Quinn's ears.

"Mommy." She whined. Izzy blew a raspberry on her cheek and she giggled. "Can we go out for something to eat I'm starving?"

"Sure." I said, shutting down my desktop. "What do you feel for?"

"Don't know but anything with cheese." She replied when I got her hand.

"So pizza—"

"Yes!" Quinn blurted.

Izzy smiled. "The princess has spoken." She said.

"Pizza it is then." I said.

"Yay!" Quinn screamed.

The end.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

241K 3.9K 86
First-time publishing- Bonnie Davis is a sweet innocent girl. She has friends that get her into a lot of shit, but she always has a way. Okay...well...
367K 10.4K 53
Book one of the temptation series AND ISN'T A STANDALONE โฆ๏ธŽ๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ˆ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ˆ ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๏ฟฝ...
3.2M 99.3K 42
*UNDERGOING EDITING* *COMPLETED* HIGHEST RANKING #14 TEEN FICTION/ #5 HUMOUR/ #2 CHICKLIT/ #1 CLICHE "Your skin is so soft." He muttered trailing his...
91.7K 2.7K 55
What if your family expects you to get an heir for the family's empire and you make the wrong choices when it comes to women? You abduct a child, rig...