the girl who lost things

By cherishzulia

jessie is trying to adapt to her life as a daughter of the bau after her mother gets a job there. She finally... More

the start
part two
part three
part four
part five
part six
part seven
part eight
part nine
part ten
part twelve
part thirteen
wednesday
part fifteen
part sixteen
part seventeen
part eighteen
part nineteen
death
part twenty-one
part twenty-two
part twenty-three
part twenty-four
part twenty-five
part twenty-six
part twenty-seven
part twenty-eight
wednesday II
revival
part thirty-one
part thirty-two
part thirty-three
part thirty-four
murder
part thirty-six
part thirty-seven
part thirty-eight
part thirty-nine
part forty
part forty-one
part forty-two
part forty-three
part forty-four
part forty-five
part forty-six
part forty-seven
part forty-eight
part forty-nine
cold case
part fifty-one
part fifty-two
part fifty-three
part fifty-four
part fifty-five
part fifty-six
part fifty-seven
part fifty-eight
part fifty-nine
part sixty
part sixty-one
part sixty-two
part sixty-three
part sixty-four
part sixty-five
waves and ripples

part eleven

2.5K 45 5
By cherishzulia

-- emily's pov

" where are we?"  hotch says.

" well, all that we have is a woman killing brunettes with blue eyes." morgan says. Reid begins to mutter to himself. And then begins talking. " actually, we have a lot more than. The people that she kills is most likely a surrogate of some sort; I think it's for herself." he goes to the board that has all the women.

" think about it; she took the first baby. But then killed everybody else. So, in a certain way, ten circular marks around her stomach." he dials Gracia.

" make phone love to me," she says.

" Gracia, you're on speaker. Has anybody ever had ten miscarriages in this area?" Emily looks at me." Wow, umm. let's see." I hear her typing on her keyboard. " oh, that's way too much." she says in a sad voice.

"what's wrong?" I ask." in the landing, Michigan. twenty-four woman have had at least ten miscarriages in the twelve years." I open my eyes wider, that is a lot!

" narrow it down to brunette women with blue eyes," I yell into the phone. 

" three women. Tristen Garner, Miley Montoya, and Mary Lantern." she continues to type on her keyboard. " wait, never mind. Miley Montoya has been on suicide watch in a psych ward for three months."

"ok, thanks, Garcia. fax all information you have on them." 

" ok, bye, my little sugarplums!" she hangs up the phone. 

Reid pulls out the papers from the machine and quickly scans through them, his hand going down the report.

"it's Mary; the profile fits her to the T."

--  jessie's pov

I sit on the bathroom toilet: control, control. I finally think of what he said to me. "met me here every Wednesday." is this going to be my life? A sex slave? A prostitute? I bow my head, " Lord, if your listening. please help me." I shed more than a few tears: control, control.

I reach my bag and pull out my razor blade. I swipe it against my skin, the feeling of control. All the pain goes into my thigh. I carve the word 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥 into my leg. I feel nothing. I feel better; I continue Slashing my legs until I only see red, 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥. 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥. 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥. I blink, and I'm back into reality. The blood starts to drip. Wipe, wipe, wipe. I use paper towels to clean up the mess. Then, I hear the door open." Jessie? are you in here?" Garcia says, knocking on the stall door.

" yea, my stomach hurts. I'll be out in a second." I try to make sure none of the blood drips, but then a droplet hits the floor.

" ooh, it's the time of the month?" she says enthusiastically. I sigh with relief.

" yes, haha. I guess it is." I walk in, wipe my thighs, and exit. I head to the sink. " don't tell anybody." I say to her, looking at her through the mirror.

" of course, your reproductive secrets are safe with me." she grabs my hands and brings me into Derek's office. Where a bunch of balloons and board games lie. I let out a giggle. " for me?" I say, picking up a board game from the floor 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐲 it reads.

" well, I know your a little too old for board games but, I was thinking more of a girls night? You know, boys and drama." the word boys make my heart skip a beat. Boys/men, they all disgust me. I see him in everybody. I shake my head. No, don't think that. People with bet suspicious. I reply to her question.

" sure, but you go first." I sit comfortably in my seat.

-- emily's pov

morgan kicks in the lady's door, its lined floor to floor with toys and games. I hear from the other room "clear" then, from another room, "clear." I head into the other room next to the hallway. It seems to be a child room. A lady was swinging on the rocking chair, and a child too old to be the first victim's sleeping on the bed. " Mary Lantern hands up." she shushes me.

" don't wake the baby." she puts it in the crib and walks to me, and turns around.

I cuff her, and she says one more thing. " tell Emma and Tyler I love them." I walk her out into the street. " why? Did you do it?" I ask before putting her into the police vehicle. 

" They were everything that I couldn't be." I slammed the door, thanking God it was over.

-------

* in the jet*

I look out onto the stars, another day. Gone. Then I hear my seat move, and morgan comes up to me." you ok?" he says, taking off his headphones.

"yea." my stomach had a sinking feeling.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.3K 503 17
You started working at the BAU over a month ago. When Emily has a bad day she takes your comfort as more than kindness. Surprised you reject her, but...
74.4K 1.2K 25
Y/N has been with the BAU for two years and has always had a secret crush on JJ. Who knew that the feeling was mutual. Jennifer Jareau x female read...
105K 2.2K 29
You and Emily met at the BAU when she transferred back from Interpol after Hotch had hired you a few months before. You fit right into the team when...
89K 1.9K 19
Y/N has always dreamed of going to Paris and her team at the BAU wanted to help make that dream a reality. The group is more like family than coworke...