The Hero for Everyone

By RoKkEr_scura

This story is on hiatus until the fifth season of "My Hero Academia" because the ending is later in the story... More

1) The beginning
2) True friendship
3) New idea
4) The Vigilante
5) USJ
6) Pre-start of the UA Sports Festival
7) UA Sports festival
8) Acceptance of Gang Orca
9) Fight with Mirko
10) Help from Edgeshot
11) The offer
12) Final exam
13) Attack on I-Island
14) Training camp
15) The attack
16) Defense of the campsite
17) The after
18) Friends, Fathers, Mothers and Children
19) The truth
20) The Fight
21) The aftermaths
22) The... "spoken"
23) Meeting whit the Detective
24) The freedom
25) School
Extra chapter. Christmas special
26) Special moves
27) The provisional license exam, Part 1
28) The provisional license exam, Part 2
29) Internal demons
30) The true hero
Q & A
31) The meeting
32) Internship
33) New enemies
34) Capabilities
36) Kimblee
37) Vanica
38) Marmรปtin
39) Quirkless.com
40) What's done is done
41) Preparation for the School Festival
42) Took
43) Gentle Criminal
44) Two new ... Workers?
45) UA School Festival
46) Top 10
47) Endeavor
48) VS. High End Nomu
49) Disappointment
50) The War is Approaching

35) Death Gun

2.1K 46 66
By RoKkEr_scura

I really don't know what to do. I have so many ideas for my future villain Deku story that I don't know which one to do! In any case, good reading this chapter!

-

* Flashback, explanation of why the League of Villains is here *

We see the remnants of the League of Villains in an abandoned warehouse. Suddenly the door was opened by 4 people, including "Gli Shi".

Twice: I told you I had found allies!

Shigaraki: And who would you four be?

Death Gun: We are a mafia group from Tokyo, we call ourselves "The Shi".

Shigaraki: Are you literally called "The Four"? A bit trivial name, don't you think?

Kimblee * mocking *: The one who is part of a group called "League of Villains" spoke. Yours is very original instead, right?

Death Gun: This isn't the point. We-

Shigaraki: What's your goal?

Vanica: How rude to interrupt someone like that!

Death Gun silenced Vanica.

Death Gun: Our goal is to acquire more and more power in order to become a more powerful mafia group.

Shigaraki: ... Is that all? Only that?

Marmûtin: Haa neyo, la yud, masur kee tah uhnah kahru lur shu.

Mustard: What the fuck?

Death Gun: He said "It's you, Man-Child, who has no purpose other than to kill what he doesn't like."

Shigaraki: You son of a-

Shigaraki then launched the attack but before he could reach Marmûtin he was impaled by some shadow thorns.

Vanica: You are very very VERY rude, you know? I should kill you here and now.

Shigaraki: Fuck you, bitch.

Magne then used their quirk on the males of the opposing group who, due to the same charge, threw Shigaraki backwards.

Kimblee: Ohoh, nice quirk.

Magne: Shut up.

Death Gun: Look, we don't care about your goals. But for this, we can help each other, right?

Mustard: What do you mean?

Death Gun: We want to become a big mafia organization, while you want to kill All might. We can do both, right?

Shigaraki: I don't care about working with you and I don't need it.

Death Gun: But it could always help, right? Give me 3 of your men or women and we will help as much as we can.

Shigaraki: * Silence *

Mustard: Sigh, you're not sure from your face. Well, I'll make it easy for you, one of the three is me.

Spinner: Are you crazy?

Mustard: No, I just want this meeting not to end with brute force.

Shigaraki: Damn ... Okay, Twice and Magne, you two too.

Magne: WHAT ?! Why us?

Shigaraki: I know I'm asking a lot but ...

Please.

The two villains were shocked by this. They had never heard Shigarki ask please.

Magne: Sigh, okay. I'm in.

Twice: ... All right.

Death Gun: Good. We will treat you as best we can. Come on.

The two groups then separated.

* Flashback End *

Let's go back to the battle that was about to take place. The first to move was mustard who started firing on the heroes but Shade stopped most of the bullets. Magnet then magnetized the heroes and heroines, and the latter then began to be thrown all over the place. The first to recover was Titan who grabbed a piece of iron and grabbed it to the ground, stopping, then rushing towards Mustard who didn't have a gas mask so he couldn't use his quirk. Twice then grabbed Mustard and pushed him to the side while Titan missed the shot.

Titan: Damn, they're fast.

Shade recovered soon after, followed by Sir. Nighteye and Rock Lock who started the counterattack. Twice immediately created scripts of his companions. The two Magne began to magnetize all the heroes, pushing them all towards Izumi but Shade managed to create a "Blade Tips" that hit the fake Magne, destroying it, and distracting the real Magne, causing her quirk to shut down. mustard started shooting the heroes again but Shade stopped all shots.

Shade: And when you need Fatgum ...

Rock Lock: He's not nearby.

We then move on to FatGum, Eijiro and Tamaki, who started following the tunne where Kimblee had taken Vanica. The three continued to run until they noticed two red dots in the darkness of the corridor. Little by little they also heard footsteps approaching. The first to recognize him was Tamaki who created octopus tentacles from his hands to grab the Villain but the latter jumped into the air, avoiding them and approaching FatGum's head.

Tamaki: Watch out! It's Death Gun!

The sound of a bullet was then heard in the corridor. Immediately after silence. Just the echo of the sound of the bullet. Eijiro and Tamaki then turned their heads towards FatGum to notice him with a bullet hole on one hand he had used to protect himself from the bullet and on various other parts of the body.

DG: No matter how fat you are, a bullet is a bullet and it will not be stopped by any type of human skin.

Eijiro immediately moved, punching Death Gun in the stomach, throwing him back.

Eijiro: I keep him busy, you need to help FatGum.

Tamaki: But you can't-

Eijiro: I don't care, help Fat, please.

Tamaki nodded reluctantly and then tried to help FatGum with a First Aid Kit he always carries around. Eijiro then turned to death Gun who in the meantime got up.

Eijiro: When I hit you ... I felt like an iron plate ... You have an armor under that coat, don't you?

Death Gun: As if you really care.

Eijiro then hardened, ready to defend himself but the bullet that Death Gun fired towards his leg dented his rock skin.

Death Gun: I just said that. These are bullets kid, there is no human skin that can stop them. Not even the rock.

Death Gun continued to shoot at Eijiro, continuing to do more and more damage to him.

Death Gun: I've never killed a child, don't get me started today.

Death Gun then fired one last shot that literally brought Eijiro to his knees.

Death Gun: Sigh...

Death Gun then pointed the gun at Tamaki's back but when the bullet departed it never reached its original destination, instead it crashed into Eijiro's even tougher skin.

Death Gun: You don't give up huh?

Eijiro: No, in fact ... I'm really a hard head.

AHAHAHA, I HATE MY LIFE!

-

Death Gun: * Silence *

Eijiro then hardened further while Death Gun continued firing but each time a hit hit it had less effect than the previous one.

Death Gun thoughts: He is more and more robust. For each shot I fire at him he hardens and can take two more.

Death Gun then aimed at Eijiro's head.

Death Gun: EVERYONE HAS A WEAK POINT!

Death Gun then fired a shot towards Eijiro's eye. The sound of a bullet falling into ground then echoed in the corridor.

Eijiro: True, but this haven't, because this is my final form of defense!

Death Gun then lowered the rifle.

Death Gun thoughts: Yeah ...

Eijiro then launched into the attack, hitting Death Gun in the face. The sound of the mask falling into a thousand pieces was then heard.

Death Gun thoughts: I've always dreamed ... of having it too ...

Death Gun then fell to the ground, knocked out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

246K 17.7K 88
as usual many dramas, emotions, fluffy , angst, and most importantly soo much love. top tae bot kook no cheating no threesom No skin ship with others
797K 29.7K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
1.1M 20K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
598K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...