All A Joke (Eren X Reader) {M...

By Hel-loo

I don't have many friends. Im not very social. Eren hates me for reasons I don't know. After being convinced... More

Intro
\1/
\2/
\3/
\4/
\5/
\6/
\7/
\8/
\9/
\10/
\11/
\12/
\13/
\14/
\15/
\16/
\17/
\18/
\19/
\20/
\21/
\22/
\23/
\24/
\25/
\26/
\27/
\28/
\29/
\30/
\31/
\32/
\33/
\34/
\35/
\36/
\37/
\38/
\39/
\40/
\41/
\42/
\43/
\44/
\45/
\46/
\47/
\48/
\49/
\50/
\51/
\52/
\53/
\54/
\56/
\57/
\58/
\59/
\60/
\61/
\62/
\63/
\64/
\65/
\66/
\67/
\68/
\69/
\70/
\71/
\72/
\73/
\74/
\75/
\76/
\77/
\78/
\79/
\80/
\81/
Not An Update
\82/
\83/
\84/
\85/
\86/
\87/
\88/
\89/
\90/
\91/
\92./
It has been Fun.
Adult Chapter.
Another Story

\55/

4.2K 131 377
By Hel-loo

3rd person POV

For the next few days, Y/N stayed in her room. Only coming out to use the bathroom or to eat. Which she couldn't keep down much.

Both of her parents made an effort to help her feel better. Her dad called off work for a few days to try and spend time with her.

But she didn't let anyone in. Even when Historia and Jean came over to check on her, She didn't want to speak to them.

Then Sasha tried. Then Reiner. Annie. Armin... No one. She spent her time in her room.

She cried every night. Her parents were able to hear her. 

It broke her father's heart that he couldn't do anything. 

Her mother... you thought she hated Eren before... She regrets letting her daughter mess around with him when she could have stepped in. Even if it meant her daughter would hate her. 

The dress she wore that night, was now cut up. She hated the dress. She had plans to burn it next.

The paintings she painted with Eren that she hung up, were now ripped up into many different sized pieces and scattered across her bedroom floor.

Her parents would occasionally hear things being thrown in her room. Anything that reminded her of Eren, She wanted to break and get rid of.

Even the hickeys that he had left near her collarbone.

She scratched and scratched but they wouldn't go away. She hated them. They reminded her of Eren. She hated that she got excited that day. Eventually she stopped trying to get rid of them by force. She stopped looking at herself in the mirror to avoid looking at them.

Y/N hadn't attended school for a whole week. She couldn't bring herself to go. She felt humiliated. She felt unwelcomed.

She finally decided that it was best to not attend school anymore. At least not that school.

That Thursday, she left out of her room and went into the kitchen where her parents were.

"Hi sweetheart. Did you want to eat something?" Her dad asked me softly.

"I actually wanted to talk with both of you guys." She said And sat at the kitchen table.

"How about some carrots first? You haven't come out all day. You must be a little hungry at least." Her mom said. Bringing out a small bag of baby carrots.

Y/N accept them. Ate a few and began.

Both of her parents joined Her at the kitchen table.

"I've been thinking about this a lot. I don't want to go back to that school. I can't bring myself to go there anymore. I can't be around any of those people. I can't even be around my friends anymore." She said and started to shake.

"Sweetheart, we can transfer you to a neighboring high school if you want." Her dad said.

"No that's not What I want. I want to drop out. I want to get my GED. I was reading up on it. I can finish it in 3 months and then I can go away to college." She said, sounding close to desperate.

Her parents were quiet.

They looked at each other.

"Y/N, I don't know if that's the best choice." Her mom spoke up.

"Please." Y/N said with a shaky voice.

"I just don't want to go back. I read up on this, Its doable. I would be able to start college in the Fall at this one that's about 385 miles away. They accept 17 year olds to dorm on campus." She brought up.

"And you are sure You want to do this?" Her dad mentioned.

"Hector." Her mom said.

"There's no other option. If she wants to do this to be happy then we'll agree on it. If she knows how to do it, then we will support her." Her dad said sounding soft and hurt at the same time.

"Y/N, running away isn't always the smart option. But if you want to do this, then I'll call the school tomorrow morning to let them know we'll be meeting with them some time tomorrow." Her mom said sounding defeated.

The dynamic in the household changed a bit since the night of the Winter Ball.

Y/N's parents avoided arguing as much as they could. Especially in front of Y/N.

They would limit the arguing to whisper yelling in their own room behind the door. They also had less energy to argue. They put all their energy towards worrying about their daughter.

Y/N's father tried not to work long hours for the time being just to try and comfort his daughter.

Eren on the other hand was a wreck. His room was trashed. He hadn't showered in days.

He was arguing with his parents about little things. Until one day he broke down and told them what had happened. What he had done.

They were disappointed in him, but nonetheless supported him through his hard time.

He was still their son. They wanted the best for him. Even if what he did was very wrong.

His mother felt terrible about what her son had done. She wanted to get on her knees and apologize to Y/N's parents for her son's action.

For the harm that he caused their daughter.

He hadn't been to school. But his mother insisted he go on Friday to pick up any missing work if he could.

He wasn't ready to face his friends. That's if he even had any left. He didn't want to face anyone. He felt terrible for What he had done.

That Friday, he attended school. People avoided him and He wasn't oblivious to the fact that there were many people staring at him and whispering about him.

Mid day, he was walking to one of his classes. He had stopped in his tracks. He saw Y/N at her locker pulling her things out of it. Someone was standing next to her.

"She looks much more skinnier. And kinda lifeless" he said to himself.

This made his heart hurt. "I guess her parents are pulling her from the school" he said to himself once again.

He continued to class and spoke to no one. After that class he decided he was going to go home. He didn't want to be around anyone anymore.

He had no more motivation to do anything. He was the one that felt lifeless.

After this whole thing, Y/N felt hopeless. But that didn't stop her from wanting to go away. She wanted to up and leave. Like how she told Eren that one day.

Go as far as she can from this place. She was on the right track to it.

She just had to stick around for about 7 months and then she can leave. 3 of those months she wanted to work hard to get her GED.

She wanted to be able to leave.

That's what she found her motivation in.

She began to come out of her room more often. More just for food but she began to leave her door open again.

She was working slowly on fixing her room. There were somethings she still couldn't bring herself to touch or look at.

Like the dress she wore that night. That 34$ dress. Even if she had cut it up. She couldn't look at it.

She wanted to burn it to badly. So she made plans to do so. Along with other things that reminded her of Eren.

She no longer kept in contact with anyone in her friend group.

Although Jean was persistent. The others tried but she just never responded.

Jean was aware Y/N wouldn't respond so he would send little messages hoping she are doing well and That he hopes she found her way.

Historia tried to stay in contact but Y/N never let her in.

Three months later, Y/N got her GED. Her parents were proud and they had a small celebration amongst themselves.

Y/N applied to multiple schools, along to multiple scholarships. All the schools she applied to were pretty far away. And she liked that.

She was a year ahead of everyone That she knew. So she didn't have to worry about running into someone she knows come the start of the Fall semester.

She decided on a school that was 458 miles away, and one That also housed 17 year olds if it came to be.

The school was offering a good amount in financial aid for her. She received multiple scholarships she applied for.

The summer consisted of her trying to prepare herself for leaving. Her parents were sad she was leaving, but they accepted that this was what she wanted to do.

So they supported her the whole way through. Whatever she wanted to do, they would go a long with it. Any thing to make her feel satisfied.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 64.1K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
887K 20.1K 42
COVER ART CREDS; redwarrior3 on tumblr :) In modern Paradis, you've joined the survey corps three months ago, and thought you've met everyone, until...
45.3K 897 24
{NSFW warning for this fic!!} You sell nude photos online to pay for your expensive tuition at Paradis University. You manage to run into a good grou...
188K 3.9K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...