Sister's Best Friend (L.H)

By wxstedsxciety

Smut warning O.o maybe What happens when A) They reunite after all these years, not knowing of each other's... More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five

Prolouge

184 4 1
By wxstedsxciety

But when you're in a band, suddenly, everything is released from you. Your anxiety removes itself from you, and replaces it with excitement.

You can travel the world with your three best f- brothers. The ones who are there for you through all the crap that's thrown at you, and they're all still themselves.

That's what I feel everyday, thanks to the limelight, our amazing fans, and the three careless idiots that I call my brothers.

But I'll tell you, having a sister sucks. A lot. But you know what sucks more? Falling in love. Especially when it's with her best friend.

And that best friend happens to be in a rival band; Girls Like Guys.

Original name, much.

But what also sucks, is when she's dating the drummer.

I play guitar, but I guess she's into drummers.

I guess I'll have to see if she's aware of my existence now that I'm famous or not, even though we're not supposed to associating with them.

They're not just a bubblegum pop band, they're a freaking punk rock band and she has pink hair for freak sakes! What are we supposed to do now?

Warning: This may contain coarse language, smut, twisted romance, drug references and Ashton's cheekiness.

So if you can't handle it, either skip past or don't read it.

Thanks, Ily, and enjoy❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 50.3K 54
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
400K 12.1K 93
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
225K 14.8K 20
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
1.7M 58.1K 71
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...