i.f.l.y. 。luke patterson

Von pikachanyeol

"always and forever." with content life with a boyfriend and a best friend anyone can ask for, what more cou... Mehr

𝑰.𝑭.𝑳.𝒀.
𝒐𝒏𝒆
π’•π’˜π’
π’•π’˜π’ . π’‡π’Šπ’—π’†
𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆
𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆 . π’‡π’Šπ’—π’†
𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓
π’‡π’Šπ’—π’†
π’‡π’Šπ’—π’† . π’‡π’Šπ’—π’†
π’”π’Šπ’™
π’”π’Šπ’™ . π’•π’˜π’ - π’‡π’Šπ’—π’†
π’”π’Šπ’™ . π’‡π’Šπ’—π’†
𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏
𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 . π’‡π’Šπ’—π’†
π’†π’Šπ’ˆπ’‰π’•
π’π’Šπ’π’†
𝒕𝒆𝒏
𝒕𝒆𝒏 . π’‡π’Šπ’—π’†
face claim for ethan
𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏
𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 . π’‡π’Šπ’—π’†
π’Šπ’π’•π’†π’“π’π’–π’…π’†
π’•π’˜π’†π’π’—π’†
π’•π’‰π’Šπ’“π’•π’†π’†π’
𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏
π’‡π’Šπ’‡π’•π’†π’†π’
π’”π’Šπ’™π’•π’†π’†π’
𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏
π’†π’Šπ’ˆπ’‰π’•π’†π’†π’
π’π’Šπ’π’†π’•π’†π’†π’
π’•π’˜π’†π’π’•π’š
π’•π’˜π’†π’π’•π’š 𝒐𝒏𝒆
π’•π’˜π’†π’π’•π’š 𝒐𝒏𝒆 . π’‡π’Šπ’—π’†
π’•π’˜π’†π’π’•π’š π’•π’˜π’
π’•π’˜π’†π’π’•π’š 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆
π’•π’˜π’†π’π’•π’š 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆 . π’‡π’Šπ’—π’†
π’•π’˜π’†π’π’•π’š 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓
π’•π’˜π’†π’π’•π’š 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓 . π’‡π’Šπ’—π’†
π’•π’˜π’†π’π’•π’š π’‡π’Šπ’—π’†
π’•π’˜π’†π’π’•π’š π’”π’Šπ’™
𝑳𝒐𝒔 π‘­π’†π’π’Šπ’› π‘―π’π’”π’‘π’Šπ’•π’‚π’ 𝑰𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒏𝒔
π’•π’˜π’†π’π’•π’š 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏
π’•π’˜π’†π’π’•π’š π’†π’Šπ’ˆπ’‰π’•
π’•π’˜π’†π’π’•π’š π’π’Šπ’π’†
π’•π’˜π’†π’π’•π’š π’π’Šπ’π’† . π’‡π’Šπ’—π’†
π’•π’‰π’Šπ’“π’•π’š
π’•π’‰π’Šπ’“π’•π’š 𝒐𝒏𝒆
π’•π’‰π’Šπ’“π’•π’š π’•π’˜π’
π’•π’‰π’Šπ’“π’•π’š 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆
π’•π’‰π’Šπ’“π’•π’š 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓
π’•π’‰π’Šπ’“π’•π’š π’‡π’Šπ’—π’†
π’•π’‰π’Šπ’“π’•π’š π’”π’Šπ’™
π’•π’‰π’Šπ’“π’•π’š π’”π’Šπ’™ . π’‡π’Šπ’—π’†
π’•π’‰π’Šπ’“π’•π’š 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏
π’•π’‰π’Šπ’“π’•π’š π’†π’Šπ’ˆπ’‰π’•
π’•π’‰π’Šπ’“π’•π’š π’π’Šπ’π’†
π’‡π’π’–π’“π’•π’š
π’‡π’π’–π’“π’•π’š 𝒐𝒏𝒆
π’‡π’π’“π’•π’š π’•π’˜π’
π’‡π’π’“π’•π’š π’•π’˜π’ . π’‡π’Šπ’—π’†
π’‡π’π’–π’“π’•π’š 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆
π’‡π’π’“π’•π’š 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆 . π’‡π’Šπ’—π’†
π’‡π’π’“π’•π’š 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓
π’ˆπ’‰π’π’”π’• 𝒐𝒇 π’šπ’π’– (angst ending)
π’•π’‰π’‚π’π’Œ π’šπ’π’– < 3
𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 π‘­π’†π’ƒπ’“π’–π’‚π’“π’š 14𝒕𝒉?

π’—π’‚π’π’†π’π’•π’Šπ’π’† (fluff ending)

2.3K 67 41
Von pikachanyeol

It don't matter, be combative or be sweet cherry pie
It don't matter just as long as I get all you tonight

Alex poofed into the room," You wouldn't believe it but the Ethan lookalike ghost acts completely different than he does and I-"

"Yes!" Julie cheered as she skipped into the garage. The attitude that complete opposite of when she was pushing Flynn and Carlos out of the garage and towards the house. Alex and Reggie peeked up from the loft while Luke sent the girl a strange look at the sudden burst of energy. " What?"

"My brother- well he's my god brother- but he's lived here- Okay, you get the point. But my older brother is finally coming back home from college."

"Wait, so there's another version of Carlos." Alex grimaced. Julie rolled her eyes," He's actually way nicer... hey, what's wrong with Carlos?"

The lock of a car signaled that someone was here and Julie excitedly jumped onto the couch. She tried to look cool as she grabbed a random book, planting it onto her lap so it looked like she was reading. The garage door opened just a smudge and the person knocked.

"Come in." Julie called out as the person finally opened the door to reveal who they were. Alex and Reggie had poofed down so they could see who Julie's older brother looked like. They hadn't really taken the chance to explore the house to see if there was any other family members they needed to know about.

"Juls."

"Lucas!"

The boy came all the way and there was no lying that he looked nothing like Julie. But Reggie could see a similarity to someone and he looked like someone in this room, " Luke, doesn't he look like you?"

Luke tilted his head and squinted his eyes," No, I don't see it."

"Dude, it's literally everything-"

Julie walked past the boys Lucas and the both of them sat on the bench behind the piano. " How are you feeling?" Lucas asked as if that was the last question he wanted to ask after a minute of being here but the last time he saw the girl, she refused to come out of her room. But now there was more light in the room and she held a genuine smile.

"I'm okay. I'm in a band now and they've really helped a lot."

The three smiled fondly at Julie after the statement as they went back to examining the new male in the room. Personal space didn't exist if they were invisible. Luke couldn't put his finger on it but he could see how Reggie thought Julie's god brother looked like him. He couldn't see exactly which features it was because he did see someone similar in him too.

"Hey, Luke." Alex pointed at a chain that dripped from Lucas's neck and Luke could've sworn he would've fainted right there. It was the necklace that Luke gave Y/N. He would've fainted right there if it wasn't for the feeling of relief that he felt in his chest. He's been searching for Y/N ever since they left the dark room but there was nothing. He visited Granny's house but there was a whole other family living there instead. He went to look at the bakery but it was changed to a fast food restaurant instead that sold corn dogs that had potatoes on them. He went to the hospital as well but there was no sight of you there either.

Is Lucas Y/N's kid? Is Lucas my kid?

"Your dad told me." Lucas began to pat down Julie's curls. " I get how it feels to lose your parents. I didn't even know mine... at all. But I still miss them everyday and somehow feel like they're here with me at times. Strangely even now but that could the blasting air conditioning you got here. But I'm telling you that it's okay to still not be okay because everyone moves at their own pace."

Julie clicked her tongue against the roof of her mouth," Jeez, man, did they make you sensitive over there?"

"I did go through all of hazing to get into that frat. I've seen one too many butts. "

He didn't know his parents at all? Luke's eyes diverted from his friends back to Lucas as he wanted Lucas to go more in depth about his past. Ray called out Lucas's name to tell him to come in to try his infamous soup. Once Lucas left the room, Julie drifted to the piano," You know I just realized how much Lucas looks like Luke... and even somewhat of the same name as you." She frowned before Luke skipped to his backpack to show his songbook to show Julie a couple songs that he wrote and he figured they could try out. As Julie looked over the book, she stopped on the page that was torn which she assumed had Bright on it, moving on to the next page

"Wherever you are. For Y/N"

She looked at the three hopeful boys, wondering if she should ask them if they knew her godmother,  Y/N Y/L/N. It was probably just a coincidence. Plus she knew that bringing up her godmother was a sensitive topic around this household even if her dad wasn't around. 24 years had already passed and bringing up her name can still bring tears to any of the adults in this family. She flipped through the next pages and ended up on page with the title, ' Unsaid Emily.'

As she teased Luke about it and Luke trying to avoid the topic, she moved to the next page Luke wanted her to desperately look at before she listened to the beat he had but she's also found a similarity in that too. From Carrie's dad. After denial and denial from each friends, Julie felt like she had to explain herself. As Julie pulled out her laptop is show them who Trevor Wilson was. She was thrown off by how all of their faces turn into ones of fury.

"That's Bobby."

"Seriously, I just told you his name is Trevor."

Alex explained how he was in their band but Julie grew more confused as she began to list of names of the songs, each time with the boys saying that Luke wrote this songs. That's when it clicked.

"Oh my gosh."

"What?" Reggie looked at how there was a helicopter with his face on it in front of a hotel.

"Wait, this is freaking me out. Trevor's songs are kind of big to me. He's the one who introduced me to rock."

"Yeah. Luke introduced you to rock." Alex pointed at the boy who was throwing the darts at the board and can only glare at the topic at hand. The subject shifted onto money and Luke could feel himself getting more mad about how Bobby easily stole his songs and din't even have the nerve to mention them.

"Where does he live?"

_

Walking down the club with the fog surrounding them, Luke sat down at the reserved spot that they was just set for them. They were surrounded by lifers? But how were they able to see the ghosts that Willie was talking about. He leaned his arm against the table as they waited for the man that Willie said would make them visible to Bobby.

A man appeared up the air much to their confusion. He was introduced as Caleb Covington. He brought the crowd in with a speech before he began his performance. The boys jumped back when a band and dancers began to appear with each line he sang. Caleb grew closer and closer to their table, putting his full attention on the three boys and Willie. Things were taken off their table for Caleb to do a magic trick on their table.

Waving around the table cloth, a Y/H/C girl appeared from underneath dressed down in a pink feather dress and heels.

Y/N? Luke's eyes widened as Alex and Reggie hit him repeatedly. The girl continued to dance on top of the table, moving down to slide in a circle. Her foot coming to point towards Luke. Luke's heart raced as the girl who looked like Y/N smirked down at him. Caleb pushed her so she was pointed to get off the table and continue on with the dance.

Luke couldn't keep his eyes off of her, his mouth ajar. He finally found her. Reggie had to close it for him.

"Is that actually Y/N?" Alex whispered. " I mean I thought Willie was Ethan. But he just had the same face. Wow, I"m even more confused right now."

"It has to be." Luke gulped as he watched her move from side to side. He honestly had no idea that Y/N could move like that especially when he had to teach her awkward party how to dance at that graduation party they went to. The performance came to end as Caleb disappeared behind the black drape.

"Where'd he go?" Reggie waved at the Marilyn Monroe from across the room. Luke shrugged, sitting down onto the table. Chills ran down his spine when he felt a hand was on his shoulder and slid down to his chest. A feeling that he has missed so much and it's only been about a short period since he's felt it. Jumping up, he turned to see Y/N next to Caleb, her arm falling back to her side.

"Don't scare away the guests, Moon." Caleb teased, motioning for all the boys to sit down. The boys voiced their amazement, Caleb sitting in between all of them as Moon moved to the chair besides Willie. Moon? Luke frowned and continued his gaze on the girl. Moon felt the eyes from the boy and shifted uncomfortably in her seat as she played with the beads on her costume. Caleb did all of the talking and for some reason, Moon felt like she knew these trio from somewhere. For the past 24 years, she's seen and met so many people but none of them would make her feel anything. She has always felt empty.

"Moon? I'm pretty sure her name is Y/-" Reggie raised an eyebrow before Caleb cut him off," No, her name is Moon. And she's just my assistant."

The topic came upon how the boys can be seen while playing which was intriguing to Y/N. She looked up from her nails so she could actually listen.

"It's not often I come across other spirits who possess similar talents. It's no surprise we found each other."

"Yeah, that definitely-" Luke's eyes trailed back to Moon who was then again thrown back about how often he looked at her. Moon hoped she hadn't given the boy some false hope but Caleb always told her to flirt with the guests. Which always got her annoyed because that's all he wanted her to do.

Caleb stood up and motioned for Moon to stand up as well to follow him. As Moon walked side by side with Caleb to a lady in a black dress, Reggie hunched over the table so he could have a "meeting" with Luke and Alex. " You can't tell me that's not Y/N."

"But she acts nothing like her." Alex pointed at Wilie," Just like Willie acts nothing like Ethan. And plus if it was Y/N, how come she hasn't said anything?"

Luke shook his head," I don't know but it has to be her."

"Luke... just don't get your hopes high too much."

Moon was talking to the other ghosts when Caleb came up behind her, a hand coming to the bottom of her back," Moon, my precious, I have a mission for you. And if you get it, I'll let you go see your son tonight. You know I only let you roam free on special days... and when you're good."

Her son. The only recollection that she has of her past. She couldn't remember anything prior to this life except for Lucas. She would see other people as well but have no idea what their names or who they were to Lucas or to her. She just couldn't remember ever.

"I need you to convince the three of them to join our group."

"Didn't they say they already have their own band?" Moon questioned," Why would we bother them again if they already said no?"

"Right..." Caleb ran his hand through the girl's hair that was styled," But don't you want to see your son? And remembered what happened the last time you asked too many questions? You didn't get to see him for a year. No more questions, do your job."

"Yes, sir."

Moon pulled her pink scarf so she could cover her chest more, walking over to the boys who were currently feasting over pizza, sliders, and meatball subs. This scene almost looked familiar to her, making her pause her step. Should she even try? She could just simply lie to Caleb and tell him they said no again? Willie had already saw her though and waved her over, gaining the attention of Caleb's next three victims too. Mentally groaning in her head, she sat in the seat that Caleb had formally been in.

Luke followed her every step, smiling as she took the seat besides him. Because he was Luke right? He held out the crust of the pizza towards her, knowing that Y/N loved the crust and how'd he always saved them for her if they were having it for dinner.

"Oh, no thank you. I hate the crust. It's just bread like what's the point?"

Alex frowned as Luke slowly put the slice back in his mouth. Maybe she just has a change in preference.

"Reggie, are you kissing that meatball sub?"

"It's what you do with the things you love."

"There's a couple of things that I love." Luke directed towards Moon. Moon could only play along and smiled, her hand running down Luke's arm with a wink. Alex frowned even more to the point where it looks his eyebrows could be where his eyes are at. " Hey, Y/N, what did you think about Ethan."

"Ethan is lovely."

Caleb went to the front, bringing everyone's attention on him. Moon rolled her eyes. If he was going to distract them, why did he ask her to do all of this? Moon and Willie jumped to dance along, prompting the three to stand up as well.

"That's not Y/N." Alex pointed at Moon who was dancing with a girl adorned in a blue dress and cap that had beads going the sides of it. "Y/N hated Ethan. She told me that no matter what, she will always hate him. Even if we were to get married. She specifically stated that the wedding present is for me, not for him. Plus if it was Y/N, you would've been on the ground from that little flirting you pulled back there."

"What closes the deal is how she refused your crust." Reggie shivered," I will never forget how I used to look over my shoulder because she'd jump in like a cobra for a crust."

Luke watched as his friends became distracted by the dancers but he continued to only look at Moon, He felt like it was her. He felt the pull towards her. And that's when he saw something that confirmed it. How she began to bite her lips and pucker them up as she thought about something. The number one thing that he loved so deeply about her was she always did that subconsciously. He excused himself from the dancer and advanced towards Moon.

"Y/-" Caleb's tall figure appeared in front of him," What was that?"

"I'm just trying to get to-"

"That's not Y/N, that's Moon."

"I never said that she was Y/N."

Now he knew for sure that it was her.

"Right." Caleb laughed before moving out of Luke's way. " Well, sorry about that. It's only midnight, just keep dancing.". Caleb moved back into Luke's view when Luke continued on his way," I'd advise you stay away from Moon. It may not end pretty, she's quite a character."

A sigh fell from his lips when he saw no sight of her when Caleb finally moved out of his way. Wait midnight? MIDNIGHT!

_

Moon walked around Downtown Los Angeles and came upon a park. The front read Spring Street Park. And she felt that feeling in her stomach again. The feeling of warmness. Like this place had some significance to her too.

"So I see you come by here often too."

Her head snapped over to Luke who had his hands tucked into the pockets of his brown flannel jacket. This wasn't the first time they've seen each other outside HGC. He would somehow be where she was like he's been following her everywhere she went. Like he had a mission to do something. He kept calling her ladybug like it had a significance to her. Never calling her by her name, Moon.

Luke wanted to keep trying.

To find out what was wrong with Y/N.

"So when are we going to talk about Lucas?"

Fear built up in her throat as she bolted to Luke, shoving him back, " How dare you bother my son as well? Listen, I don't know what you want from me but you leave my son out of it."

"It's our kid, Moon."

"I don't even know you!" She screamed out. "Ever since you and your little friends have come into my life, I've been feeling things that I've never felt. And I don't know if I like or hate it because it's been 24 years since I've felt anything. So just leave me alone! Leave me alone! Leave me alone!"

Luke backed up. It pained him to see her like this. So irrational. So he decided that it was just best to give her the space she needed right as he felt like he was coming off a bit too strong.

"I know you're in there somewhere. And I'll help you. I'll save you. I don't know what Caleb is doing to you."

Moon remained silent, her head down as she tried to avoid eye contact with Luke. Luke had taken a couple steps back and was about to turn around to poof away but he had one last thing to assure the Y/H/C girl. "I will not give up on you, Y/N."

A sudden strength came over Y/N as that warm feeling in her stomach returned but this time it wasn't there for a second, it remained as her head began to fill of all the forgotten memories. The night that she was in the car with a 5 month year old Lucas. The moon the only light she saw down the dark road. How they both ended up in the hospital, Lucas on the verge of death whilst Y/N was in a coma. How she pleaded Caleb to take her soul and allow her son to live. She looked up from the ground to Luke and that's when she saw flashes of the moments she shared with Alex and Reggie. As she saw herself in a bed with Luke hovering over her, his smile bright.

She knew Luke. She knew Alex and Reggie.

And she knows herself.

"Luke." She choked out. It came out as a whimper. But it didn't feel strange coming out of her mouth but it wasn't bad. It felt like home. Luke stunned at the sudden change in her voice. It was no longer the sultry Moon but the sweet and soft Y/N that he knew. She was back. His quick paced feet brought him back to the girl, his arms catching her as she fell forward in his arms. But once his arms wrapped around her, she was gone.

_

Luke pulled at the collar of the suit Caleb put him in.

"And on my stage, you don't vanish when the music stops. You soak in the applause for as long as you want. And maybe then if you all join me, I'll let sweet Y/N out. "

"Where's Y/N?" Reggie glared.

Caleb waved around his hand," Your little friend, Luke, should've left her alone."

"Where is she?" Luke growled, grabbing at Caleb but Caleb zapped him, causing him to clench over in pain.

"She's somewhere where she can't use her powers to poof out. Remember, boys, you'll be the only way she will ever be able to be free again. She's been here for 24 years, she could be in there forever until the day she dies.. Oh wait, she's dead so that's forever."

Alex saw no humor in Caleb's dry joke, his hand was tranced by Caleb's power and he was zapped onto the stage.

_

Y/N wrapped her arms around herself to keep herself warm in the locked room. The words of Nothing to Lose being heard from inside the room.

Her heart broke when she heard Alex's drums then Reggie's bass and resistance of Luke's guitar.

Caleb got them.

As the song came to an end, she brought her knees up to her chest and hid her face between them. She hoped she'd be stuck in here forever. But it was worth as long as she was trapped in here, that meant they were safe.

"Hey there, ladybug."

Y/N stood up quickly, watching as Luke's body glitched. He was struggling to get out. "Come on, baby. Let's get out of here."

"Luke, I'm stuck here. And you'll be too if you don't get out."

"I'm not going without you."

"Luke, please." I clasped his hand in mine. " I will be okay, you need to go to the Orpheum. You need to cross over or Caleb gets your soul.". Luke shook his head, " I am not leaving without you. I am not losing you again.". Y/N tried to push him, his body glitches slowing down to show that he was getting stuck here. "Luke, please."

"Y/N, I love you so much. " Luke pleaded. "Please come with me and at least try."

"Luke, you're stuck." She said through tears before Luke slyly smiled," No, I just have full control now." before the dressing room changed to a crowded room with a stage.

_

This took her back to the night at the hospital as she clenched her hands over her ears, kneeling down in the corner of the room. Y/N was going to lose them all over again and she was afraid. Julie looked at the mother of her godbrother who she has finally met for the first time in circumstances that she didn't understand, tears filling her eyes.

Y/N could hear nothing as the sound of her heartbeat took over the sound of the room. She saw Luke walk to Julie and hug her, not knowing what exactly was going on before he began to glow. Alex and Reggie joined in and they began to glow as well. The stamp Caleb gave them disappearing into the air as they all hugged each other.

Luke pulled himself out of the hug to see Y/N still huddled herself in the corner, her eyes closed to make herself seem smaller. Alex and Reggie kneeled down besides him as they tried to get Y/N to open up. "Y/N, we're fine." Reggie rubbed the girl's arm as she unstiffened and opened her eyes but her ears were still covered. Alex lifted up his sleeve, "Look, look, it's gone." Alex laughed, pulling down Y/N's hand and grasping them into his own hands. Y/N sniffled and jumped into Alex's arms to hug him. Alex stood up with Y/N in his arms before passing her to Luke. "We're okay, you're okay, I"m okay." He hushed into Y/N's ear to calm down her sniffles.

"I-I have to go." Y/N pulled away from Luke," Caleb still has a stamp on me and it's still here. I don't know what my unfinished business is but knowing that you're all okay is all I need." She breathed in and exhaled deeply. She was about to poof back to the club before they heard rushed footsteps.

"Julie, you need to explain yourself. Because that dude in your band looks exactly like my da-" Lucas paused as he saw the rest of Julie's band and a girl in the corner of the room. The girl who looked exactly like his... mother. "Holy shit." Lucas started to cry before he could even say anything else," Julie, this isn't funny.". The only way he has ever seen his parents is in photos on his wall but now here they were in front of them. Exactly how they looked in the picture.

Y/N made the first move to hold her son and much to her surprise, her hand didn't go through him and landed on his arm. "M-Mom?" Lucas looked down at the smaller girl. " Yeah, it's me.". Luke was pushed forward by Julie. Frozen from shock, he stood next to Y/N and placed a hand on Lucas's other arm. Lucas didn't know what to say before Luke pulled the both of them in his embrace. Y/N began to glow and the stamp that has kept her trapped for the past 24 years lifted into the air.

One by one, Reggie, Alex, and Julie joined the hug.

"So technically I'm older than my parents huh?"

Giggles fell upon them as the six of them jumped around in a circle. Y/N looked at Luke who reached over Reggie's head to cup Y/N's check, pulling her for a soft a kiss. Y/N finally had her family back and now it was two times bigger.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

217K 4.5K 21
δΏ‘γ˜γ‚‹ ─── π’Š π’ƒπ’†π’π’Šπ’†π’—π’† no music is worth making if we're not making it with you. β€Ώ julie and the phantoms fanfiction β€Ώ luke patte...
157K 3.7K 26
" because even in the afterlife, i am still invisible to you." oh how you wish that he would love you the same way you love him . julie and the phan...
292K 9.5K 59
π™ƒπ™€π™π™Šπ™€π™Ž 𝙂𝙀𝙏 π™π™€π™ˆπ™€π™ˆπ˜½π™€π™π™€π˜Ώ, π˜½π™π™ π™‡π™€π™‚π™€π™‰π˜Ώπ™Ž 𝙉𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙍 π˜Ώπ™„π™€. What do you get when you throw five musically inclined teenagers...
16.9K 348 18
A ghost and a lifer cannot be together, right? I mean it wouldn't make sense. They would have to find new partners, so that's what they do. What hap...