Yakuza x Reader (Mainly Majim...

Por ReaderInsRequestKing

My friend got me into this game and I love it... I was very surprised at the lack of stories so, as usual, I... M谩s

Akira Nishikiyama : Big Heart
Kiryu Kazama : Mistake
Kiryu Kazama : Catfight
Goro Majima: Sleepy Intruder
Goro Majima : Nails
Goro Majima : Dirty Office Blowjob (NSFW)
Goro Majima : Criminal Affair
Goro Majima : Criminal Affair - Part 2 - Hopelessly Devoted To You
Goro Majima : Kids
Goro Majima : Minnie The Moocher
Goro Majima : Fake Love
Goro Majima : Country Walk
Goro Majima : Cabaret
Goro Majima : Scars
Goro Majima : Zoom!
Goro Majima : Noise Complaints
Goro Majima : Random Family Fluff
Goro Majima : Cupid
Goro Majima : NSFW Alphabet
Goro Majima : Comfort
Goro Majima : Jacket
Goro Majima : Patriarch (NSFW)
Goro Majima : MAKOTO : Part 1 (Valentines Special)
Goro Majima (Some Sagawa too) : Sequel To Minnie The Moocher : Beat 54 (NSFW)
Goro Majima : Dock Of The Bay
Goro Majima : Bedtime Story
Goro Majima : Homework
Goro Majima : Purgatory
Goro Majima : Feeding The Ducks
Goro Majima : Random Word Generator
Goro Majima : Nightmare
Goro Majima : Sickness HC's
Goro Majima : Father HC's
Goro Majima : Shirt Short
Goro Majima : Sleepy Comfort
Goro Majima : New Years Party
Goro Majima : Retaliation
Goro Majima : Frisk NSFW
Goro Majima : Dead Souls
Goro Majima : When He Realises He's Fallen For You HCs
Goro Majima : Comfort 2
Goro Majima : Funeral
Goro Majima : Movie
Goro Majima : Shopping Short
Goro Majima : Pants (NSFW)
Goro Majima : Protection
Goro Majima : My Hero
Goro Majima : Birthday (NSFW)
Goro Majima : Old
Thank You
Goro Majima : Funeral Of Fists
Goro Majima : Break Your Face (NSFW)
THE KING IS NOW ON TUMBLR
Goro Majima : Bad Day
I Make Tiktoks
Goro Majima : Proposal
Goro Majima + ex/Jotaro Kujo : Stepfather
Goro Majima : Goodbyes
Goro Majima : Suit
Goro Majima : Kisses
Goro Majima + Ex!Jotaro Kujo : Daddy
Goro Majima : Troublemaker
Goro Majima : Don't Dream It's Over
Goro Majima : Kiss
Goro Majima : Acting Patriarch
Goro Majima : Baby
Goro Majima : Photograph
Goro Majima : My Little Girl!
Goro Majima : History Repeats Itself
Goro Majima : "What the hell is gravy?"
Goro Majima - Fighting
Goro Majima - Foreign (NSFW towards the end)
Goro Majima: Kisses
Goro Majima: Kiwami 2
Goro Majima : Renovating
Discord Server
Goro Majima : Culture Shock
Goro Majima: Stress
Goro Majima/Jotaro Kujo : Daddy
SHOUTOUT
Goro Majima : Talking Toddler Telephone
Goro Majima: Understand
Sup bitches
Goro Majima : Slow and Sensual
c.ai bots

Goro Majima : Zombies (NSFW)

2.4K 43 5
Por ReaderInsRequestKing

⚠️WARNING⚠️ Slight non-con

Guess this is set later than Yakuza 0 because co-op.

It was a lazy Friday evening, and you had decided to have a night in instead of hitting the town like your boyfriend. He went out almost every night, but Friday was baseball night, which always ended up in him staggering back to your place at some stupid time.
"Ugggh, fuck me!"
"If ya want me to!" a voice sang from the back door. You jumped, accidentally pressing the square button and attacking.
"S-Sorry... Sorry. My boyfriend's back and wasn't expect-" your voice trailed off when you turned away from the game, overhearing the sound of glasses and bottles in the kitchen. "Majima? What are you doing in my kitchen?!"
"Drinkin' yer beer."
Ah. There it was. The bottle opener.
"Isn't- Oh!" you stopped, slamming triangle to throw a zombie clawing your arm before shouting through again. "Isn't it Friday?"
"So?" Striding through in the same skinny leather pants he always wore, he plonked himself down on the couch, legs wide as he relaxed back into the cushions.
"Base... Ah, shit, one's got me! Baseball?"
"Battin' cage flooded," he said, shoving a piece of cheese into his mouth, speaking as he munched. "Burst pipe. You play this too?" Majima pointed at the screen, looking over at you in the dark, telly your only source of light.
"Yeah, I downloaded it last night. I'm obsessed... Which is why I'm still wearing my pyjamas."
"Babe, I fuckin' love this game." Gasping, he pointed to a gas container on screen, waving his arm. "Oh! Quick, grab this! Ya can set 'em on fire!" You did as he said, navigating the character to the gas can and picking it up.
"How do I do it?"
"Press like, circle or somethin', Baby," he muffled, finishing his cheese he'd taken from the fridge and stretching over to press the circle button.
"Heyyy, fingers!" you screamed, pulling the controller from his reach. Majima chuckled raspily, grinning smugly into your ear before sweetly purring obscenities already.
"How many ya want?"
"Shh! They can hear you, y'know!" you hissed, glaring at him.
"Hm," he snickered, moving closer to you and trilling lowly. "Miaooww..."
You turned your head away from his lips, ignoring his advances in favour of your game. His shaped beard tickled you, making you twitch and scrunch your nose. A leather glove came up to gently take your jaw, the horny bastard swiping the tip of his tongue along both your lips, then biting your bottom lip gently and dragging it out. Face heating up, he could feel it, chuckling and murmuring.
"Stop. It." you mumbled, trying to keep quiet. Majima decided to up the sultry act.
"Why, Baby? Don't ya like it?"
One of your hands tried to move the thumbstick and run naturally, whilst the other shot up to grasp at his neck and push him away. Of course, Majima caught your hand and made your breath catch in your throat, rather loudly. Trapping you, he went in again, and you were so embarrassed when the sound of his lips smacking off of yours was right in the microphone, your ears burning.
"What was that noise?"
Clearing your throat, you affirmed it was nothing, glaring at your boyfriend. Pointing at him, you gestured cut throat to him, dragging your finger slowly along the base of your neck. Tittering, he blew you a kiss with a wink, before getting his fingers on one hand to make an okay sign and the other to point, gesturing lewdly at you.
Shoving the headset to one side, you pointed the mic away from your mouth, shaking your head and hiss shrieking to him.
"I'll fucking kill you."
"Mmm, that's kinda dark for you," he teased, taking his knife from his pants and unsheathing it. "Well, okay. I'll let ya try."
"Oh, my God. Put that away," you whispered, swiping for it and missing. Smugly laughing, he threw it to the ground beside the sofa.
Grumbling, you died again. Offering the controller to your boyfriend, he waited for you to speak before just taking it. He knew you were going to ask him to play, but even if you'd asked him if you could shove the controller up his ass he would have accepted.
"Wanna go? You might play better than me."
"Sure, sure. But on one condition."
Gesturing for you to take the headphones off, you did, allowing him to whisper in your ear.
Shuffling so the cables weren't trapped, you brought your legs up onto the settee, leaning on him as he picked his character and weapons from the menu. It was too late to back out now. You had only accepted because what he was attempting was pretty unlikely to happen anyway.

If Majima could get to level fifty, he could have his wicked way with you right here on the sofa as you played on call with your friends.

So you said hell yes!

Taking the controller, god DAMN he was good. Not bad, for a guy with one eye!
"Okay guys, my boyfriend, Majima, is playing."
He greeted them, blowing them away with his wicked skills.
Several drinks later, he was at round 47, dogs coming after him this time. He had the ray gun, but was trying to save it for the zombie boss at level 50, so made do with stabbing them.
"Majima, you're fucking amazing at this game! You should totally join our team, bro!"
"Not sure the old lady would let me-Ow!"
You slapped him, his finger slipping off the rebuild button. He'd been the last man standing for at least ten games already, and he wasn't showing any signs of stopping.

Level 49. This was it. Four more zombies. If he made it to level 50, you are done for. Three more zombies. Two more. One more. He was about to shoot when you poured a cold beer down his exposed stomach to ruin his chances. Yelping, he jumped, flinging the controller and dying on level 49. He'd lost. He'd lost!

Or so you had thought.
He'd managed to fucking kill the last zombie and progress. Level 50 started up, the controller vibrating on the carpet.
"Y/N, I had the fucking ray gun!"
There was a silence, his character being mauled by the giant boss zombie, killing him.

Your gamertag flashed as the highest scorer ever to date, before going back to the menu.
"Like me now, don't ya?" he muttered, hand stalking you from your shoulder. Swiftly, he shoved it down your t shirt, after your breast, and you yelped, leaping up. His laugh was so loud and maniacal through the headphones, the chat was just silent. Rustling was all that could be heard, occasional slaps and whines as you play fought for the controller.
"You must have cheated!! You must have-!"
"A deal's a deal, Darlin'. Even you know that." Backing you into the sofa with a quick shove, he climbed over you, kissing you hungrily on your face and neck.
"But, but, but we can't-!" You were practically panting, fear washing over you.
"Better be quiet now," he whispered, kissing your trembling lips softly and sporadically, being sure to get a good look at you between each one.
"I didn't think you were going to- It was just talk!"
"Don't ya like the sound of it? My dirty little scheme?"
"Not... Not when people can hear!"

But of course, he'd convinced you.
Already, you were struggling to control your breathing, coughing and clearing your throat a lot in the mic, and he hasn't even touched you. Your heart was practically pounding against your t shirt, enough for him to see the fabric jump out, even in the dark. The main problem was Majima's hands. One had settled itself on the back of your neck, occasionally coming to rest on your shoulder, but the other was sliding down towards your groin at a leisurely, yet alarming rate. Swallowing, you squirmed a little, taking a deep breath in to mentally prepare yourself. You were already embarrassingly wet at the mere idea, but you still had to compose yourself. Focusing on your friends talking down the mic, you had to act natural.
"Um, yeah... Majima left ages ago."
"Did I?" he muttered, ignoring your eyeroll.
"Yeah, he lives out of town."
"Oh," he gasped, dropping his jaw theatrically. Placing a palm on your thigh closest to him, it was pulled, the other pushed out to grant him more access. "Naughty girl, lying like that."
You prayed your friends couldn't hear him clicking his tongue, continuing to play the game and trying desperately not to think about it.
"You want him to come and play again? I'll... Uhhh..." Delicately pulling up the hem of your top on each side, your waistband was tugged at hungrily, prompting you to try and lift your ass off the seat so he could undress you. "I'll ask," you stammered, placing way more emphasis on the 'k' sound than you needed when you tried to kick them off your ankles. Quickly remembering he wasn't even supposed to be here, you added onto the end of the sentence, much to your boyfriend's amusement. "Uh, y'know. When I next see him... Whenever that is."
Biting his lip, he lay his hand flat against the pillow of your thigh, sliding inward towards the fleshy valley he was trying to visit. Trying to hold his own breath, it weirded you out a little. He was such a freak, getting off on this.
"Hm... Lie back a bit. Relax."
He was right. You were too tense. Reclining a bit, you were still able to see the game and give Majima all the access he needed. Taking your leg, it was hitched up onto his lap, soft skin smoothed all over with his palm. "Mmmm, I love yer thighs, y'know," he purred, stroking broadly up and down, brushing over your entrance with the tips of his fingers. Face burning, you gasped, trying to pass it off as a yawn.
"Alright, I'll go and find the generator," you spoke impressively clearly. No, no, no. Majima wasn't having that. Leaning into your neck, he tilted your head the other way with his hand, allowing him more space to work with. His kisses were so fucking featherlight, they were driving absolutely you crazy. Your breathing was starting to go out of wack again, coming out as a series of long, subdued gasps, eyes glazing over at his touch. A warm, wet tongue slid along your skin, his plush lips kissing deeper than before and causing you to move a little and reposition yourself.
"O-Oh. I didn't press x? Sorry. Sorry..."
Now he was getting his fucking teeth out, like the mad dog he is. Thirsty fucker. They were scraping at your flesh, nipping at you as he groaned your name into your neck. You were going to be covered in bruises and marks again. "Okay," you breathed. "Generator on."
Thankfully, you were able to function a little better when he was sucking a deep lovebite, then two, then three, alternating between kisses and licks as he did it. The match progressed to killing dogs in that time, which required more accurate button combinations and quicker reflexes. Majima's hand moved from your jaw and down to your stomach, both of them drifting up your t-shirt to grab handfuls of marshmallow flesh like breasts and hips.
You were so focused, just about to knife a dog when he did this, cool gloves prickling your skin and prompting your nipples to stand on end, goosebumps breaking out across your flesh. Wailing slightly, you were able to follow it up with dejected shouting about missing the dog.
"Can I have a revive, please?" Pushing the mic out of the way, you turned to your boyfriend's smug expression, toothy grin standing out in the darkness. "I'll fuckin' kill you when this is over," you rumbled, gripping his neck. "Feelin' me up in ya fuckin' gloves." The controller vibrated on your lap, almost falling onto the floor when he withdrew his hands from your chest. "Okay, thanks! I won't die again this time."
"Gonna kill me, huh? Best help you along," he murmured, dipping into your pants and rubbing up and down your folds quite roughly.
"Ffuuuuck!" you whimpered, looking down briefly in shock. "Don't be so rough!"
He was still wearing his fucking gloves!
"Maji- I mean... My... Cat knocked over my- My drink! Come and revive me if you can manage..."
"Ya like that, Honey?" he smirked, devilish gaze making you more paranoid. "Yer so fuckin' wet, I can hear you on my gloves." Clucking, his fingers were long and skinny, offering broad strokes to your opening. "I reckon yer friends can hear ya wailin'."
"Shut. Up."

Though you weren't playing anymore, you were still on call. However, now your hands were free, you did have a bit more control, and could get him back a little. The tips of his fingers were rubbing a gentle circle on your clit, shocks beginning to spark through your legs and core.
"You didn't know I had a cat?" you huffed into the mic, a hand covering your face. "Yeah... His name's Goro and... Well... He's not even mine really. He's... The... Neighbours," you yelped, trying desperately not to sound like you were droning. Allowing you to finish your sentence. "But he... Um... He comes in sometimes. Y'know for... Food and whatever."
"Oohh, nice story, Darlin'."
"Thank you, Majima," you bleated, grasping his wrists, to which he simply shook off.
Shaking his head, his smirk turned into a snicker. You were beginning to grind on his hand now. Ha.
Coughing into your fist, you sighed contently, his fingers withdrawing for a moment. There was an empty pooling feeling in your gut now, the knot of pleasure he was twisting still and stiff.
"What are you playing at?" you mouthed. He waved, squelching his glove to get your attention. Looking you deep in the eyes, he leant forward, leading you to believe he wanted to kiss you, when instead he took a finger and licked your slick straight off it. Holding your breath, you tried hard not to make a noise. It was disgusting, considering all the places those gloves went, but it was so fucking hot at the same time. Panting, you gulped, starting to feel sweat on your body, drool between your lips.
"They still playin'?" he asked, glancing over at the TV. You nodded, light laughs and sounds coming from your headphones in the quiet. "Guess I'm still playin' then, ain't I?" he whispered, teasing you with those breathless pecks on your jaw again. You were so worried about his mouth, you hadn't even spared a thought for his fingers.
Pushing your pants to the side again, his index finger slid right in to the first knuckle, no problem. Pushing further, you breathed in, allowing for the foreign stretch of his digit. The other hand was holding your thigh, squeezing ever so slightly. Slowly, he poked in and out of you, curling his finger sometimes to incite actual bliss. You couldn't help but rock into his hand, a small, high pitched moan coming from your throat as you searched for something to grab. Mouth hanging agape, you stammered, covering it. The others were still playing, fighting zombies until it was safe to revive you, so they mustn't have heard. He continued at a low pace, the lewd noise getting louder.
Smoothing over his shoulders, you moved the headphones to the side slightly so they wouldn't bump into him, hanging your arms around his shoulders to kiss his jaw. Travelling to his chin, you smiled into his mouth, taking it with a new found hungriness that you hadn't shown before. Sighing, your voice was breathy as you whispered absolute filth back to him.

"Ya still there, Y/N?"
Had the headphones been knocked entirely off your head, you wouldn't have heard shit.
"Yeah," you giggled, recoiling a little from his neck. Kissing his ear lobe lightly, you placed your forehead against the side of his head, trying really hard not to breathe too hard or too shallow. "Put another in... You've got me in the mood, now."

Majima didn't even need to speak. The sound that delicate stretch of a second finger made was music to his ears.
"God... Fuck..." you whined into your fist, his pace still gentle, a regular curl making you try and cry as silently as possible. Arching your back, it was difficult not to rustle in the headphones too much.
"Good girl..." he praised, surprised you'd made it this far without them catching on. He was mad, but not mad enough to savage you and humiliate you in earshot of your friends. For him, this had just been a bit of risky playtime. Now, he was bored of this. He wanted to hear you scream.
Taking his fingers out, he gently bit the end of your nose with a manic smile. "Say bye-bye now, Sweetheart. I wanna hear ya."

That was all you had to hear. Sighing, relieved he was finally indulging you, you leapt up, straight up pulling the power cable out of the console without a word. The telly flashed black initially, but settled on a blue screen. Pulling your shirt over your head, you discarded it somewhere in the cave that was your living room. Curling your finger towards yourself, you invited him to come and tear you apart.
Simpering, he chuckled as he stood up, casually brushing himself off. First to come off were his gloves, dropped to his feet, which then slid out of his shoes, kicked to the coffee table. He made sure to drag out his strip tease, gently pulling the snakeskin jacket down his arms, even going to the effort of folding it. Approaching him, you took him by the chain, threatening to pull it off his slim neck if he didn't comply. Now. Chucking it onto an armchair, he was led to the bedroom and pushed onto the mattress by his chest. You wasted no time clambering onto his lap, gripping the sides of his jaw so you could tilt it back as far as you wanted and exchange sloppy kisses. Majima couldn't keep his hands off you, this sudden confidence and taking charge exciting him. Splaying his fingers out across your skin, he touched every inch of your back, your neck, your hips, your chest. Rushing for breath, you managed a small, gasping sentence.
"Forget that." Planting pecks along his jaw, down towards his neck, his collarbone, his chest... Finishing just before his chunky belt buckle, your fingers were flimsy unclasping it. "Get these off," you panted, practically trying to wrench the belt out in the dim light from the hallway.
"Whoaaa, easy! Easy! Fuck, girl. You'll claw into me doin' that."
"I don't care."
Lightly unclasping it himself, he chucked you onto the bed beside him, opting to take it all off himself to save you trying to tear into him and his threads. Peeling the leather off his legs and stepping out of them, they were dropped in a puddle on the floor. That left only his patch and your panties. He took his eyepatch off himself, placing it with his pants so he didn't lose it. Standing up, you stepped out of your underwear, casual and calm despite feeling so fucking ravenously hungry for your man.

The bedroom was dark, save for your shitty lamp in the hallway offering some light. The way his body clung to you, your legs wrapped round his tiny waist as he ground you into your bed, mouth assaulting any patch of skin he could find when he wasn't smooching you deeply, tongues battling for dominance when they weren't wagging at one another. Tormenting and teasing when breath would allow it. Lay on your back, you threw your arms above your head, seeking something to latch onto for dear life.
The sounds. Running breath. Panting. Your loud, loud moaning. Sweaty skin slapping against each other. Your voice hitching when he got your sweet spot. The raspy growl of his throat when he was close to spilling. The wailing, begging, moaning cries he was fucking out of you.
The neighbours were going to have a field day with you tomorrow.

Three hours later, you were fast asleep, battered. He got up for another cigarette, taking a detour to the bathroom, to check himself out.
He had everything, bites, scratches, kisses. Smirking, he reckoned you had the same.
You'd absolutely ruined him. Sighing, he rubbed his chin, stubble scratching against his fingers as he decided to fuck off his smoke and return to bed.
Plodding back through, you had curled up in the untidy sheets, slumbering sweetly. His heart melted, hands holding you close as he climbed in behind you and wrapped you both up in your duvet.

You were going to have to think of a good explanation tomorrow.

Seguir leyendo

Tambi茅n te gustar谩n

400 0 8
I've seen a couple stories like this but it eith gets ended quickly or they just aren't done right so I wanted to try my hands at it. this is my firs...
182 0 14
just a collection of stories about characters me and my friends made together. You can read this if you want. Im mostly putting this out for said fri...
16.4K 214 66
I decided out of boredom to create the entire history/lore of antanya after talking to my friend,which is mostly inspired by his help and advice whic...
4.7K 110 23
Hi. My name is Son Karui. I'm the little sister of Son Goku. I'm 5 years younger than Goku cause we met when me and Vegeta traveled to Earth. I use t...