Lost (Lesbian Story)

By Aca-Awesome

The moment where you are at your happiest you could possibly be and it is about to get even better. But then... More

Cover
Intro
Chapter 1 Last free day
Chapter 2 New girl
Chapter 3 Familiar
Chapter 4 Special
Chapter 5 Date?
Chapter 6 Stories
Chapter 7 Cheating Bastard(s)
Chapter 8 Realisation
Chapter 9 Confessions
Chapter 10 No going Back
Chapter 11 Former enemy
Chapter 12 Revenge
Chapter 13 Punishment
Chapter 15 Sharing secrets
Chapter 16 Goal(s)
Chapter 17 Used
Chapter 18 Explain
Chapter 19 Jealousy
Chapter 20 Hips dont lie
Chapter 21 More trouble
Chapter 22 Serious Business
Chapter 23 May I have this dance?
Chapter 24 Promises mean nothing
Chapter 25 Moving on
Chapter 26 Shame on you
Chapter 27 Make things right
Chapter 28 Looking for you
Chapter 29 Explainations
Chapter 30 Truth or Dare
Chapter 31 Leaving
Chapter 32 Shoots
Chapter 33 Off the table
Chapter 34 Too good to be true
Chapter 35 First time
Chapter 36 Invitation
Chapter 37 Best daughter-in-law
Chapter 38 Honesty
Chapter 39 Sleepover
Chapter 40 Distance
Chapter 43 Perfect Present
Chapter 44 Night Out
Chapter 45 Birthday girl
Chapter 46 The Twist
Chapter 47 Sort things out
Chapter 48 Let it all go
Chapter 49 It's stupid
Chapter 50 The game
Chapter 51 Ready to go?

Chapter 14 (first) date

12K 303 60
By Aca-Awesome

Demi's p.o.v.

My legs were shaking. I cant help it I was nervous. It was my first date and you never know what you can expect with Ashley.

I decided to wear my new green shirt and black shorts which suited with my black glasses.

Something inside me was hoping Ashley would wear her beanie or her leather jacket. It made her tougher when she was wearing her beanie. Whenever Im with her, I dont feel scared like I used to.

The world can be cruel you know, everywhere you go people look at you and judge you.

My doorbell rang, I wanted to open it but my mom insisted she would do it. Its crazy and a little bit scary how much she likes Ashley. And Ashley doesnt even try, sure she is polite and kind but everyone with good manners is that.

'Ashley you look stunning dear' I heard my mother say to her. I rolled my eyes and entered the room.

I was gonna say something and make fun of my mom but I cant. Ashley looked incredibly hot, she was wearing her grey beanie, her black leather jacket and a green t-shirt underneath. Almost like we were matching. But this time, she wore a necklace. It looked like a golden key, I loved it.

I liked checking her out, I notice some boys at our school who do it too. I want to say something because they cant stare at her like that. But the thing is, I cant say something about it because she isnt mine.

And I dont even know if she thinks the same way, I mean it would make sense if she does because she is the one who asked me out.

I was too far gone into my own thoughts, my eyes still didnt leave her body when I felt an arm what poked on my side.

'Demi, we know Ashley looks good but you can take your eyes off her' my mother said.

'Yes Demi, listen to your mother' Ashley laughed.

'Haha funny' I said. 'Shall we go then?'

'Take care of her' my mother said towards Ashley and hugged me.

'Dont worry I will' Ashley said to my mom but winked at me.

I have lived here for a short time so I havent seen all the places in the town yet. One of those places is the cinema.

I havent been there, not that I didnt want to but besides Ashley (if I can count her as a friend) I didnt have friends. The girls at school were nice but they already had best friends. At school I hung out with them, but thats only at school. After school Im alone.

Dont feel sorry for me, I guess you can say Im used to it because at my old school it was the same. The one I had there was Rick but since our break-up he didnt even try to contact me.

Thats why I like Ashley, whenever she is around I dont feel alone. Sometimes during lunch she invites me to sit at her table with her friends.

You could consider Ashley as popular, just like her friends Riley and Drew. Ashley doesnt seem to care about her status.

Karen is popular too but I dont like her as much as I used to, at first sight she seemed nice but those things she does to Ashley...

A pretty good example is almost raping her, who does that? I admit I was a little bit afraid of Ashley when she broke Karen's arm. But can you blame her?

The worst part was that Ashley got a punishment. And what did Karen got? Thats right, nothing. I hope she learned from her broken arm because Ashley looked pretty mad.

I felt a hand on my knee. I looked up and saw it was Ashley's. She smiled at me while driving the car and asked 'Are you okay?'

I nodded, she didnt need to worry.

'What are you thinking about?' she asked.

'You' I told her honestly.

She just looked at me for a while but right after I could see a smirk on her face.

'You are like imagining how our date will go?'

'Sort of' I replied.

'Tell me, Im curious about what you are expecting from me. I mean everyone has their own expectations of their first date'.

I blushed and realised I didnt really had any since I havent even had a first date with someone.

Ashley tried to keep her eyes on the road but whenever she could she looked at me.

'Are you going to tell me or ?'

'I uh' I stuttered. I didnt know how or what to respond.

'Demi, its okay if Im your first date' she smiled and grabbed my hand. 'Im honored'.

'Is it that obvious?' I sighed.

'Kind of' she winked. 'But I have to say, it puts a lot of pressure on me'.

'Why?' I asked.

'Because it has to be perfect and if it wont be, you wont think dates are fun'.

'Spending time with you is good enough' I winked.

'Aww you just earned yourself a popcorn. Speaking about it, which movie do you want to see?'

'I dont know, you should pick one' I said.

'You sure about that?' she laughed.

'Of course' I shrugged.

'That was your first mistake tonight' Ashley laughed.

Ashley stepped out of the car and hold the door open for me. How cliche I thought, but the gesture was sweet though.

She told me wait here for her. The movie had to be a surprise. Her words, not mine.

I did what she told me and within 5 minutes she came back.

'Good girl' she teased. 'Want some snacks?'

She paid for the snacks, although I offered I would pay, she told me it wasnt necassary.

We walked up the stairs on our way to get into the theatre. It was already dark, I suppose we were a little bit late. I took a seat next to Ashley. During the previews of other movies she grabbeb my hand and intertwined our fingers. Too bad I couldnt see her face because I sure as hell was enjoying it.

I almost choked on my popcorn and Ashley almost died of laughter when I saw the title of the movie appear on the screen. I never should have let Ashley pick the movie. She picked 'fifty shades of grey' how awkward and typical. She knew it would be awkward for me.

I tried to pay my attention to the movie but in the meanwhile I was thinking of a way for payback.

Looking at her satisfied smile, her eyes followed the movie while mine were watching her. Perfect time for my plan. We sat on the last row where no one was around it. 'Really smooth Ashley' I thought.

I tried to stretch and yawn so she wouldnt see it coming. When I did, I quickly sat on her lap.

'What are you doing?' she whispered.

I didnt answer. Instead I put my finger against her lips. Giving her a sign she has to shut her mouth.

I like the power I have over her right now. She couldnt do anything except pushing me off her but she wouldnt do that.

To begin I gave her a quick peck on her cheeck, leaving little kisses to her mouth.

Good thing I didnt put on lipstick tonight, I thought. Well thats a good thing for her.

I realised I was just sitting on her lap and I wasnt even kissing her, just staring. She should know how beautiful she is. I couldnt spot a single flaw. Her eyes were still printed at the screen, never leaving it.

Knowing I should make a move, I eventually did it after a few minutes. My lips were against hers and my hands were in her hair. Her blond curls were so soft and they smelled nice.

Ashley kissed back immediately. It shows she wants to kiss me as well.

I started kissing her faster, I guess you could say my lust took over me or us. Because Ashley didnt seem to mind and happily joined the kiss.

We were in the middle of an intense make out session when I started moving my hips on her or grinding on her.

I have to admit, I got a little turned on at the move and also at the sounds from Ashley's mouth. She was silently moaning when I was grinding at her.

I loved the feeling I got in my stomach when I was kissing her but I pulled back and sat back in my chair, next to her.

I turned to look at Ashley but she had her eyes closed. Her breast was heavily going up and down. 'That was amazing' she sighed.

She slowly opened her eyes, her beautiful dark brown eyes looked right through me.

'No you're amazing' she said with a smile.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Ashley's p.o.v.

Holy shit that was one of the hottest make out sessions I have ever had. She was such a tease but a great kisser. I have never enjoyed a movie that much and by that, I dont mean the movie.

I havent even seen half an hour. I pretended I was watching the movie when Demi sat on my lap. Like when she sat there, I possibly could look at a screen when the most beautiful view is right in front of me.

Okay I admit, that sounded corny especially from me but I cant help it.

The lights turned on way too fast. I also liked it because I could see Demi clearly now.

'Payback for your hickeys' she laughed.

'If this is your payback, I will be a bad girl more often' I smirked.

On the way back we were singing along to the songs in the car. I found out Demi has a really good voice. I played guitar but that was many years ago and thats a thing no one has to know. I figured her voice and a guitar would be amazing together but I wont suggest that.

Demi thought I was taking her home. Lets just say she thought wrong.

It was 11pm after all, way too early to take her home.

We could go to a cafe, pub or restaurant but since she already knew about my family, I also could show her my home.

'Eh you are going to wrong way Ashley, this isnt the way to my house' Demi told me, like I didnt know.

I shrugged and said 'surprise'.

The gate opened for us and Demi looked at me when I was driving to the garage.

'You live here? This house is huge!'

I opened the door and dropped my keys on the table in the hall.

Demi's mouth was still open. 'Ashley this house is gorgeous'.

'I know its pretty cool' I smiled. 'Come on let me show you the cool rooms'. But before I could my sister aka the devil came downstairs.

Amber looked at her from me and then again at her.

'Always interesting to meet her dates' Amber said and shook Demi's hand.

'Her dates like she has many of them?' Demi asked.

No this couldnt be true, Amber cant ruin my date with Demi like this.

'Thats not true Amber and you know it' I said angrily.

'But she believed it' Amber chuckled. 'Have fun you two and keep it classy' she was about to go when she turned to me and said 'see you later dyke' and left.

'Bitch' I mumbled.

'That was eh one part of the family' Demi said. 'Where are your parents?'

'They are barely here, most of the time working or too busy' I replied.

'Im sorry Ashley I didnt know'

'Its alright' I smiled, 'Im used to it now'.

'But you shouldnt be used to it, you need parents' she said.

'I know but thats why I can get along with your mother, she is the opposite of mine'.

Before it got too emotional, I quickly said 'Come on follow me'.

Demi walked behind me, still gasping sometimes.

I walked to the other driveway, in the meanwhile I showed her cool places we walked by. Like the little soccer field or the swimming pool. Our garden was massive and it was colourful with a lot of flowers.

' I think I should come to your house more often because imagine all the things we could do'.

'Like what?' I smirked.

'Will be a surprise' she laughed.

The other driveway we were walking too, wasnt as big as the others. But this one is special for me.

'Have you ever been on a motercycle?' I asked.

'What? No...why?'

'Demi do you trust me?'

'I dont know I'

'Good enough' I smiled and grabbed her hand.

Before I knew it, we stood in front of my black motorcycle.

'I got it for my 18th birthday' I said.

'Wait so we are gonna actually ride with it?'

'Yes, got a problem with that?' I asked her while I passed her the helmet. I dont want her pretty face or head gets hurt.

I sat down on the motorcycle and patted on the space behind me. 'Are you coming or?'

Demi hesitated first but sat down and hold her arms on my shoulders.

'This is gonna be fun' I chuckled.

I started the motor and we drove off.

My plan was to drive through the town. Since it was 11:45 pm, it was dark and the lights were on. The big buildings had their lights on too as usual. The view was amazing and colourful.

I started to drive faster because it was quiet on the road. I could tell Demi was afraid because when we were going faster her arms were around my waist. The feeling in my stomach wasnt something I could ignore. I knew it before but I was in love with her. I love her and the little things she does, drive me crazy.

I decided to lower my speed but Demi kept her arms around my waist. It was just the two of us on a motorcycle under the sky full of stars.

We were back on the driveway at my house again.

'Great ride' Demi said when she removed her arms. 'Didnt know you could be so romantic'.

'What do you mean?' I asked.

'You know the bright sky with stars and the city lights, looks pretty romantic if you ask me. I loved it, thanks Ashley'. And with that she hugged me.

I could smell her scent and the feeling in my stomach returned. All I could think about is that I dont want to release her, I want to have this feeling as long as it lasts.

Unfortunately, her phone starts ringing. Demi released herself, I had to let go.

'Its my mom' Demi said. 'She wants me to put her on the speaker'.

'Okay' I gave her a little smile.

I heard a voice say 'can Ashley hear me now?'

Demi facepalmed and said 'Yes mom that is what a speaker does'.

'Hi Jackie' I greeted her.

'Hi Ashley, Demi are you two having fun?'

Demi looked at me and I said 'You should answer that, she asked you'.

'Yes mom, Im having a great time'.

'Glad to hear because honey your grandma fell down the stairs and we have to go there. You have the key right? We will be back tomorrow afternoon, I think'.

'Is she okay mom? Tell her I wish her the best and I left the keys at the house. I forgot the keys, Im sorry. I will get them right now'.

'No Demi, I will put the keys under the doormat but you arent going home when it is 2:00 pm. Thats too dangerous, you will get them tomorrow'.

'What am I supposed to do in the meantime?'

'You can stay over, I wont mind' I said.

'Ashley, you are so sweet, we would really appreciate that' I heard the voice on the phone say. 'So Demi you are staying over then, take care and use protection. Just kidding and Ashley'

'Yes Jackie?'

'Take care of my daugther'

'You wont be dissapointed Jackie, I promise'.

'I should go now, be safe girls, love you' and she hung up.

'You are sure you want me to stay over? I havent had a first date before but I know this isnt what we are supposed to do'.

'Im more than sure' I reassured her.

'Shall we go to your room then?' she asked.

'I am the one who is going to my room, you have to wait by the pool'.

'Eh okay, hurry up' she said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Chemistry By Teddy

Teen Fiction

5.9M 183K 44
The school knows Ezra as the mysterious badass who always speaks her mind, but the truth is that she is barely holding on. She is forced to work long...
251K 6K 51
Rose is a college student hoping for a scholarship to play woman's football in America so she can reunite with her father. However, Rose falls for a...
56.4K 1.5K 18
"Who's that?" I asked, pointing to the tall girl with slightly wavy dark brown hair. "That's Liz and trust me. You better leave a good impression" ...
4.8M 143K 53
Addison is gay and has a massive crush on a cheerleader at her school. A cheerleader who is supposed to be 'straight'. But as the school year progres...