White Shinigami (Naruto fanfi...

By Nikole15402

Disclaimer: I own nothing, but my Himawari Hyuuga and the other things I make up. I do not own Naruto, or it'... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Sensei vs Team seven
Chapter 2: Two Flowers and a confession
Chapter 3: How did Kakashi know?!?!
Chapter 4: Sasuke vs Haku and my early b-day gift
Chapter 5: Us against them. Naruto vs Haku
Chapter 6: I hate Gato
Chapter 7: Graves tears and memories.
Chapter 8: My Exam and a hot redhead
Chapter 9: Panda and clothes shopping with Tenten
Chapter 10: Sasuke v. Lee Turtle?
Chapter 11: Meeting the rookie nine and Kabuto Yukushi
Chapter 12: Written Exam... Oh no...
Chapter 13: Pineapple Shika-kun isn't an idiot
Chapter 14: Interviews... STOP TALKING!
Chapter 16: Don't call me Hyuuga-Chan
Chapter 17: Cursed? Or just unlucky? More like both!
Chapter 18: Sound People Don't Shut Up
Chapter 19: Hi Kabuto. Well ambushes suck.
Chapter 20:: Mai Nagase vs Himawari Hyuuga
Chapter 21: I missed them all!
Filler Chapter: Fiance!? What is that?
Chapter 22: Family reunion, Joy! (Not)
Chapter 23: Time for Training! And Yakiniku!
Chapter 24: Pervy Sage and... I may or may not have been eaten...
ATTENTION/ ShikaHima or GaHi
Chapter 25: It turns out Owl Saliva doesn't wash out.
Charactors created by me
Chapter 26: Kimono shopping and the Busty Tea Lady
Chapter 27: I think I hate him
New cover!!! IMPORTANT PLEASE READ
Chapter 28: The Final Rounds: Neji vs. Naruto
Chapter 29: Himawari vs. Chikako Part 1
Chapter 30: Himawari's past arc. Part one
Chapter 31: Takara Uzumaki Part Two
Chapter 32: So I Have to be a Girl to be Friends? Part Three
Chapter 33: Sparring and a Climbing Trees. Part Four
Chapter 34: The Plot Thickens. Part Five
Chapter 35: Who are you? Part Six
Chapter 36: Reuniting and Parting. Part Seven
I was tagged
Chapter 37: A Mission? Part Eight
Chapter 38: Its gone south. Part nine
Chapter 39: My Biggest Lie. Part Ten Final
Chapter 40: Himawari vs. Chikako Part 2
Chapter 41: We're a Pretty Good Team, Shika
Chapter 42: Is this the end?
Chapter 43: Out of the Frying Pan and into the Fire

Chapter 15: Forest of Death. What a wonderful name.

6.4K 255 65
By Nikole15402

"I hate this place already." I say only having just entered the gate.

"Heh." Naruto sweat dropped at my lax attitude. "Hima-chan."

Suddenly were heard a noise. Not just any noise, it was the sound of human screaming. It made me slightly uncomfortable, but I'm not worried.

"That was a scream wasn't it.." Sakura questioned more to herself. "It kinda makes me nervous." Kinda? With her expression, a little more than kinda.

"It's nothing, Sakura-chan!" Naruto says before getting this weird face and running towards a tree. "I need to pee." Naruto... You...

"Real classy, Naruto." I mutter turning around.

"You idiot!" Sakura shouts hitting his head. "What are you trying to do around two ladies! Go behind the grass." Sometimes I love Sakura's girlness. (not even a real word)

"I peed a lot." Naruto jokes walking back here. No wait, that's not Naruto. "That felt Good."

"Geez, Naruto..." Sakura mumbles angrily not noticing it. "Like I said, don't say such a thing in front of ladies...!" As soon as Sakura stopped talking Sasuke attacked him. He punched the fake right in the face. Way to be subtle, Sasuke. Well, I might as well try and find the real one. "What...?" Sakura muttered surprised.

"Your a fake, and a pretty bad one." I scoffed at the fake Naruto.

"Sasuke-kun! You didn't have to go that far!" Sakura inserted.

"Why did you do that...?" Fake Naruto questions rubbing his face.

"Where's the real Naruto?" Sasuke interrogates making Sakura get more of the picture.

"What?" Sakura pipes not quite getting it.

"I don't really know what your talking about..." The fake muttered with a glare. Wow, just wow. Whoever this is, is horrible at transformation.

"What happened to the wound the examiner made on your face?" Sasuke relentlessly interrogates. "Also, your shuriken holster is on your left leg."

"Naruto is right handed, you genius." I mocked with a slight smile.

"Your even worse then Naruto at transforming. You fake loser." Sasuke insults.

"How unlucky. I guess I have no choice since you found out." He suddenly transforms into a different man. A mist if I'm correct. "Now which one of you has the scroll?" He asks. I have it, but me and Sasuke will alternate during the next five days. We didn't exactly trust the others. "I'll have to use force now."

Sasuke and I swiftly jumped back preparing to attack. I made my hand signs for a water style while Sasuke made hand signs for a fire style.

"Fire style: Phoenix Fire Jutsu." Sasuke shouted at the same time I yelled "Water Style: Water Whip Jutsu."

The man dodged Sasuke's Fire Jutsu quickly, but he couldn't ridge my Water Jutsu, completely. It only sliced his arm, yet it made him flee. Sasuke and I started to pursue when we saw Naruto on the ground. Naruto... He looks so funny all tied up.

"Ehh... Sasuke!" Naruto shouts squirming in the ropes.

"Geez, you idiot." Sasuke murmured throwing his kunai and freeing Naruto.

"I see a weak spot, lucky for me!" The nin exclaims throwing kunai at us. I dodge to the left while Sasuke goes behind a tree. Unlucky for him, one of the kunai gad an explosive tag, so the area kinda went, boom. I'm sure he's fine.

"You all right, Sasuke?" I inquired throwing some shuriken at the nin.

Sasuke fell from the smoke onto the ground. Before he could move the nin went behind him. I jumped behind that nin to get the jump on him, as he was distracted.

"Move and I'll kill you. Hand over the scroll quietly." He demands all needfully.

"Sasuke-kun!" Sakura shouts worried. Dammit Sakura, don't get his attention. I throw a kunai at him the same time the now freed Naruto does.

"You're not getting away!" Naruto yells landing on the ground.

I see Sasuke activate his Sharingan and pick up the kunai with his foot. (He connected it win his Chakra). I just relized something, if there's one then there's two more. The first thing I did, was activate my own Kekkei Genkai, the Byakugan. If I can find the other two teammates, then we wouldn't have to worry.

Sasuke tackled the guy with his newfound strength. They were having much more luck than I, I still had yet to find them. Sasuke then proceeded to stab the Ninja causing blood to drip onto his face.

"Sasuke-kun!" Sakura shouted standing in the same place.m

"Go Sakura!" Shouting, I try to persuade her to help or leave.

"Don't just stand there, Sakura!" Sasuke yells at her. "He may not be alone. Listen, if you let your guard down, you're really going to die!"

"Don't worry Sasuke! I'll be looking for his teammates!" I reassure looking farther. The man pushed away frm Sasuke in midair causing his blood to flow more. The nin fled before Sasuke or Naruto could get him. The coward, don't start a fight you can't finish. We all calmed down sitting in a circle.

"If the four of us get separated, don't trust anyone even if he looks like one of us. There's a possibility that an an enemy will transform into one of us and approach." Sasuke explained.

"So, what should we do?" Sakura inquires with Naruto.

"Well, Himawari will be able to scout around for us, but we need to decide on a password."

"Password?" Naruto replies to Sasuke.

"If a different password is given, assume that he's an enemy no matter what he looks like, got it? I'm only going to say this once, so listen carefully. The question will be 'When does a ninja strike?' And the response is 'A ninja waits until the time is right. When the enemy sleeps and drops his guard. When his weapons lay forgotten in he stillness of the night. That is the moment for a ninja to strike.' Got it?" Sasuke rants then asks. More like a pass paragraph.

"Okay." Sakura responds nodding. I nod with her remembering the basics of it. Besides even if I can't remember it, the enemy can't copy my Byakugan. I see Naruto won't remember it though.

"Can you say it one more time?" Naruto asks making me laugh. "What's so funny?"

"Nothing. Nothing." I wave my hand at him. "But Sasuke is only repeating it once, so nope."

"Could you not remember it all?" Sakura asks Naruto kind of annoyed. "You're stupid. I remembered it right away." Naruto claimed to remember it too, but we all know that's a lie. Plus, the password is for the ninja listening in on us not for Naruto.

"I wouldn't be so surprised Sakura..." I whispered making her send me a sly smile. I'm sure Naruto would have started yelling if he'd have heard.

"I'll keep the scroll now." Sasuke says as I hand it to him. Suddenly wind comes from the woods. Like an attack wind not a breeze. It's starts to blow really hard knocking up some rocks. "A new enemy?" Sasuke asks as a big explosion of Earth dust goes off.

The dust starts clearing and I see that we've been separated. No problem, I don't even need the Byakugan for this. I can sense their Chakra. Oh there they are. I run over to Sakura, Sasuke, and Naruto.

"Sasuke. Sakura. You two all right?" I ask before the hold their Kunais up. "Oh okay, the password. Do I have to say it all? When does a ninja strike? When the ninja drops his guard. When they go to sleep and their weapons are forgotten- screw this Byakugan! Only I can use it, so it's me." I yell annoyed disactivating it.

"Yeah, it's you." Sakura sweatdrops. "I can tell without the Byakugan. We were just interrogating Naruto. Your turn say the pass word."

I listened to 'Naruto' say the password. Except he said it correctly. (In all honestly I don't want to type it) Sasuke threw his kunai at the fake Naruto. Seriously, he gets impersonated a lot. This one was able to dodge tit though.

"What are you doing?" He questions angry.

"This time, we have someone good enough to dodge my attack?" Sasuke says as we both get ready to fight.

"What are you talking about, Sasuke-kun?" Sakura questions. "Naruto said the password correctly.

"That's why we know it's a problem." I respond for him making her have a confused look. Sakura is smart can't she figure it out.

"Do you think he could remember such a long password?" Sasuke asked her. "If I asked, 'What's the password?' What do you think the normal Naruto would say?"

"Sorry, I forgot." Sakura answers realizing what's going on.

"And the movement he showed when he dodged my attack is different from Naruto. Show your real self, faker." Sasuke commanded cockily. The faker did a weird giggle before licking his lips.

"I see." He said before a giant poof of white cloud explosion happened. I got my sword ready to attack. As it cleared it revealed a women. Oh, whoops. "But if you knew that he was going to forget it... Why didn't you use a shorter password?"

"It wasn't for you, Baka!" I shouted at the freak getting ready to do hand signs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28K 373 14
Naruto and Hinata's friendship is finally progressing but when Naruto broke the news that he's getting married to someone else, how will Hinata take...
12.9K 503 45
A NaruHina fanfic. Canon setting. Hinata Hyuuga. The gentle, shy and kind first-born of the main Hyuuga household. She had always been perceived as w...
53.3K 2.2K 22
As far as Hinata was concerned, Hiashi could take the Hyuga title and shove it. She had no desire to take responsibility of any clan, but running awa...
120K 3.9K 32
Amani Hyuga has lived in the shadow of her clan, even though her powers were extraordinary, she was from the side branch. Overlooked and forgotten. S...