CAMERA [TAEKOOK]

By Viola_girl

"DUDE?!? What the heckkkk!!! Where the hell were you looking?! Are you blind?! Ughhh...you broke it" "Sorry"... More

Passion
Mochi Hyung
Surprise...Surprise!!
Beyond Expectations
The Unexpected Guest
The Egocentric Brat
What an awful day!
Arch Nemesis
The messed up evening
Errand boy
Jin Hyung's Birthday and the sunshine
The Nose Bleed
The Truth Untold
The Sass
Something I want to keep
Enter AGUSTD
Friends
Letting it all out
The Confession
The unfortunate
Hold you tight
Realization
WHAT?!
Together Pt.1
Together Pt. 2
Threat
Annoyance
Jealousy
Love at first sight
Tell me
The Weekend
Taking Care Of You
Uh Oh!!
No Touchie
Pissed
Priorities
The Sweet Nightmare

The Devil

531 43 414
By Viola_girl

FRIDAY 5:30 PM

Taehyung sat on the couch holding Jungkook in his arms. To be honest, Taehyung was enjoying each and every moment of it. He looked at the sleeping younger in his embrace in pure adoration.
Taehyung took Jungkook's hand in his hand.

"Kookie...my baby. Why are you so adorable? Why do you make me wanna kiss you so bad? Please don't hate me. I love you so much. I can't live without you.", Taehyung mumbled as he kissed Jungkook's each finger one by one.

Taehyung looked down at the peacefully sleeping boy. Jungkook's pink plump lips caught Taehyung's attention(again). And Jungkook's pouts during sleeping ain't helping at all.

~It is so hard to control this. Ughh!! Just one little peck won't hurt..right?"~
Taehyung thought as he looked around and leaned down to place a soft kiss on the younger's lips. Taehyung was just inches apart from claiming Jungkook's lips as his.

*DING DONG* (ᵖˡᵉᵃˢᵉ ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ᵏᶦˡˡ ᵗʰᵉ ᵃᵘᵗʰᵒʳ⁻ⁿᶦᵐ· ʸᵒᵘ ⁿᵉᵉᵈ ᵐᵉ ᵗᵒ ᶜᵒᵐᵖˡᵉᵗᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵒʳʸ)

Jungkook shuffled in his sleep when he heard the bell going off. And Taehyung quickly retreated back clearly flustered. To Taehyung's luck Jungkook didn't wake up and just snuggled more closer.

*DING DONG*

Taehyung looked at the door thinking that who it might be. (Clearly in RAGE)

*DING DONG*

Taehyung furrowed his brows. He slowly lifted Jungkook's head and laid him on the couch. Taehyung stood up, straightening his shirt and walked towards the door.

*DING DONG*
*DING DONG*
*DING DONG*

"WHAT THE....WHO IN THE- Tchh...Back then... it was the rain. WHO IS IT THIS TIME?!", Taehyung mumbled as he opened the door.

"Yahh!! Jungkook-ah!! What took you so long to open the do- Ohh...Tae.. its you.", Jin stood in front of the door, holding so many bags. "Where is Jungkookie? Is he home?", Jin asked as he realized that it was Taehyung.
"Yes hyung. He is home. But he is sleeping. Come on in. He just slept a little while ago. Should I wake him up?", Taehyung replied.
Jin came in and took some bags from his hand and gave it to Taehyung.

"No...its fine. Just..give him these. I made them at the cafe. He loves donuts. And These too. I know he would be busy this week. So, I also bought his groceries. Tell him I came and also, inform him to call me when He wakes up.", Jin explained and Taehyung nodded as he took the things from Jin.

"Okay then. Bye Tae.. And Don't you dare fight with that idiot. I will skin you both alive if I hear you did.", Jin said as he walked out of the apartment and Taehyung closed the door, smiling.
He took the bags and went to the kitchen to put away the things Jin brought. He put the donut in the fridge and the other things in its places.

After that Taehyung went to check on the younger. He went to Jungkook's room and searched for a blanket in his wardrobe. As he found one, he walked to the living room with it. He placed the blanket on the bunny boy and made sure that he was tucked in and not feeling cold.

Taehyung sat down beside Jungkook in the little space he had on the couch. He looked at Jungkook who was sleeping peacefully on the couch, with so much love.
Taehyung stroked Jungkook's head and said,
"My bunny...My baby boy..."
Taehyung brushed the bangs off of Jungkook's forehead. Taehyung leaned down and pressed a soft kiss on Jungkook's forehead and smiled,

"Sleep well, my love.", Taehyung mumbled as he stood up tucking Jungkook in well and headed towards the kitchen.

_______________________________________

FRIDAY 8:30 PM

Jungkook slowly opened his eyes when he shuffled in his sleep. He sat up as he rubbed his eyes and yawned.
~"That was a weird dream. Why was Taehyungie hyung holding me when I was sleeping? And above that why did he kiss my forehead? And why was Jin hyung above our head saying he will skin us alive? Things the brain shows us during sleep. Ughh!! I am still feeling sleepy. Why am I so tired today? "~

Jungkook got up yawning again thinking why was he sleeping on the couch. Suddenly he remembered that he fell asleep when Taehyung was treating his wounds. The bad memories of Today evening flooded Jungkook's mind as he stared down at his injured hand.

"Kookie..bab-uh..well...what are you thinking about?", Taehyung asked (a bit flustered) as he held Jungkook's shoulder. Jungkook looked up to see Taehyung's concerned face.
"Huh?! Oh...I...just...Nothing, hyung.", Jungkook replied as he looked down to his hand again.

"Well....Don't fill your mind thinking about useless things, Jungkookie. Lets have dinner.", Taehyung said as he put his hand around Jungkook's shoulder and took him to the small dining table near the kitchen.
Taehyung moved a chair and motioned Jungkook to sit down. Jungkook came and sat down with a blank face. Taehyung took the next chair and sat down too.
"Why are you being so fancy? Its just a dinner.", Jungkook said with no emotions.
"Well...Since I made the dinner. I thought being a little fancy wouldn't hurt.",Taehyung said as he boasted.
"Pfft- what? You? Made Dinner? Is this a joke?", Jungkook asked mocking Taehyung.
"I won't get anything from lying to you. You can check your garbage disposal if you want. To see if there are any takeout boxes.", Taehyung said as he folded his hands and held his head high.
Jungkook widened his eyes and rushed to check his garbage disposal.
"Wow...I don't know what hurts the most..you doubting my cooking skills or the fact that you don't believe me even a bit.", Taehyung said as he huffed.

Jungkook came back and sat down with a shocked face. "Hyungie...you made all this?", Jungkook asked as he showed all the dishes on the table and widened his eyes when Taehyung nodded.
"Okay...Thats enough. lets eat.", Taehyung said as he took a plate and served the food.
"Wait...How will you eat? Your hand is injured.", Taehyung asked Jungkook as he saw the bandage wrapped around the Younger's hand.
"Hyung...I'll eat with my left hand. I'm not disabled.", Jungkook sassily replied as he took the chopsticks in his left hand and tried to take a piece of meat from his plate, but failing utterly because he was not familiar with holding it in his other hand.

Jungkook tried again but failed this time too. Jungkook looked at Taehyung who sat there folding his arms as his face was like a balloon because he held in his laughter for so long.
"Pffftttt....Ahahahahahahahaaha...", Taehyung couldn't hold it back and bursted out laughing.
"Hyung...I'll eat with my left hand...I'm not disabled. Ohhh. Look at you NOW..", Taehyung mocked Jungkook as Jungkook looked away out of embarrassment and anger.
"Here...Let me help you, bunny boy...", Taehyung said as he moved his chair beside Jungkook's and sat down.
He took some meat and piece of lettuce with his chopsticks and placed it in front of Jungkook's mouth.
"Open wide while hyungie is feeding you, Jungkookie..", Taehyung said in a mocking tone.
"Ughh...eww... hyung!! Its embarassing. Cut it out. I'll eat for myself.", Jungkook said as he cringed.
"Kookie...Look here. Its not possible to eat with a hand like that. Stop acting like a child and listen to me. Have this. You haven't eaten anything from noon. So, please listen to me and take this.", Taehyung said in a calm and relaxed voice.

"Yeah...fine. its just for today..", Jungkook said as turned his head towards the food and ate it.
"Wow...hyungie.. this is actually so good. How...But...How did you-...ughh!! don't smirk like that hyung...you look like a pervert.", Jungkook said as Taehyung was smirking like crazy at him.
"I gotta say...the person you are gonna marry is very lucky, hyung. You are a good cook.", Jungkook said as he kept his blank face.
"Then, I guess you are very lucky.", Taehyung mumbled.
"What?", Jungkook asked.
"What?? Nothing. Now eat this...", Taehyung said smiling as shoved some lettuce leaves into Jungkook's mouth.
"Ughh!! Mean hyung!! This is just... not a good day!! .", Jungkook said as he sighed looking at his hand.
~"it may not be a good day for you. But it IS for me, its beyond any value. Because I got to spend so much time with you, baby boy."~
Taehyung said in his mind as he fed Jungkook and looked at him with pure adoration while the younger was sitting there thinking about the unfortunate day he had.

________________________________________

FRIDAY 11:00 PM

Currently, Jungkook was working on editing some photos in his laptop. He sat on the small couch and Taehyung was lying on the bigger one on which Jungkook slept earlier.

"So...What happened to you today?", Taehyung asked as his voice went deep and looked at Jungkook's hand.
"Huh...its none of your matter to worry about hyung. I have already dealt with it.", Jungkook said as he was very focused on his work. Taehyung sat up and looked at Jungkook with an intimidating look.
"Hyung..stop it. You are being weird.", Jungkook spoke out.
"Tell me what happened..", Taehyung said again.
"Na uh!!", Jungkook stood his stand as Taehyung felt very sad that the younger isn't opening up to him.

"Okay...Fine. But, Just promise me that you'll keep away from that JERK..JIHWAN.", Taehyung said as he tried to suppress his anger.
Jungkook flinched and his eyes widened at the mention of his name. Taehyung raised his eyebrows seeing the younger's reaction.
"Do you know him....Hyung? I mean you saw him at the company that day. You guys know each other before that?", Jungkook asked as he looked at Taehyung.

"Well....Yes. And he is NOT a good person, Kookie. He is like a con man who plays with other's feelings and let them succumb to his evil plans.", Taehyung warned, his face filled with anger.
"Huh?? What did he do, Hyung?", Jungkook asked curiously.

"I'll tell you. But, 1. Promise me that you won't ever get involved with him or go near him and 2. You have to tell me how you got injured today. Deal?", Taehyung asked.
Jungkook really want to know how bad that jerk can get, just in case.
"Ughh!! Fine!! Now spill it", Jungkook admitted his defeat to which Taehyung grinned.
Jungkook closed his laptop and set it aside on the table and sat straight, ready to listen to Taehyung.

⚠️GET YOUR TISSUES/TRIGGERING CONTENT(PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN RISK)⚠️

"Well...like...It happened 2 years ago. I was on the way of becoming a top notch model. Back then, I had a best friend...Jihoon. We met in high school and he followed me around even though I didn't even talk to him And finally admitting my defeat, we ended up being besties. Though he was annoying sometimes, he was the first friend I got. He put up with my stubborn ass all the time and didn't even complain once. I would be rude to him sometimes when I was feeling stressed but He would still hang out with me. He really was a great friend. I miss him so much.", Taehyung started.

"Hah!! Says the one who calls ME stubborn ass all the time when he himself is one.", Jungkook complained.
"Ohh hush!!", Taehyung said as he sat up straight, folding his hands.
"What does that Hyung got to do with Jihwan?", Jungkook asked.
"Umm..I got to know Jihwan through Jihoon. As me and Jihoon were already rising to our stardom, so was Jihwan..but Jihwan was a different company. And suddenly one day,  Jihwan transferred to our company. And As I said, Jihoon is like Jimin. He had a cheerful character. So, he makes friends easily, unlike me. And like that, He met Jihwan one day from our company and became friends very quickly. We three hung out together, worked together, even ate together. As this was going on, Me and Yoongi hyung had a photoshoot in LA and I left for that with Yoongi hyung for 2 weeks. When I returned, things had taken a new turn. I caught the two of them kissing the night I returned from LA and they had to tell me everything. When I was away, the both got really close and started going out in secret. They seemed very happy together. They were like an ideal couple .I was very happy for them. When I thought that Jihoon can be happy from now on, it relieved me.  But....God!! I was totally wrong. I didn't see that jerk's personality being like this in a mile or two...", Taehyung paused as he seemed a bit sad. Jungkook got worried and said,
"Taeta- I mean...Taehyung hyung. Its fine. If its disturbing, don't continue. Its okay.", Jungkook consoled.

"No...its fine. So..It turned out that the jerk was actually playing with my bestie's feelings. Jihoon didn't tell me anything. He just kept it all to himself and...I still don't know why he didn't tell me. As the stress kept growing, he started to become silent and didn't go out of his home for weeks. Only Jihwan went to him since he trusted him. I used to visit him at first. When I went there, he looked very sick and I even tried to take him to the hospital once but he refused. He said he was taking a break from everything and will try to relax. So, I didn't give much thought into it. Above that, I was very busy with my career that time. I got into music industry and I lost track of time. Trying to balance out the things in two entirely different fields were tiring. But still, I visited him when I used to get free time.
And suddenly one early morning, my manager called to inform me that Jihoon committed suicide. He was found dead in his apartment. Jihwan saw and called the cops when he visited Jihoon that morning. I was so shocked that I had to take a break from everything for 2 months. I couldn't stop crying thinking that why was I so useless. I wasn't with him when he needed me the most out of anyone. I thought Jihwan was gonna be there for him. But later on, I heard what happened to Jihoon from Jihwan's mouth itself. I couldn't even utter a single word. Because THAT JERK...THAT STUPID HORNY JERK was the root of all problems. He was the devil manipulating my dear friend like a puppet. He sexually assualted him and took videos. He blackmailed Jihoon with the videos saying that he will ruin Jihoon's career if he doesn't obey him. He even raped Jihoon with his friends and destroyed him completely. Not being able to contain the stress, Jihoon took his life by himself. I was so angry knowing that my friend left this world because of that demon. I was so disappointed in myself. I couldn't even inform the police because I had no evidence that he did all those. I tried to look for the video in his phone during a photoshoot. But it was of no use. There wasn't even a trace of it in his phone. I couldn't seek justice for Jihoon. If I was by his side at that time. He would have told me. I...I...don't know kookie.. I am such a bad person. He was there for me for everything. But I couldn't be there for him for even once....I..I'm...so...", A single drop of tear left Taehyung's eyes as his voice cracked and he looked down.

Jungkook sat there processing the whole incident Taehyung explained. Taehyung tried  not to cry in front Jungkook. But he couldn't stop his tears from flowing down from his eyes. He sniffled over and over trying to contain his sadness. But failed.
Taehyung suddenly was pulled into a hug which surprised him very much. Jungkook patted Taehyung's back as he consoled him, (MAMA 2018 y'all)
"Taehyungie hyung. Its alright. I understand that you couldn't be there for him. But, I am sure that your friend will be so happy to hear that you still love him so much. You always remember him and I know he will be so happy to see that you have reached his much in your career. So, be bold and stop crying. Or else I'll call you a crybaby. So, choose what you want. don't blame me if you get called a crybaby."

Taehyung raised his head from Jungkook's shoulder and smiled as tears drops fell like beads from his eyes. Jungkook scrunched his nose and smiled at Taehyung, ehemm, which made Taehyung's heart skip a beat.

Taehyung pulled Jungkook into his chest and held him tightly in his embrace.
"Eww...Hyung!! Let me go!! I told you I don't like skinship. Let go of me..", Jungkook thrashed in Taehyung's hold.
"Shhh....Just...let me be like this till I am okay. Please...Just for a moment..", Taehyung requested. Jungkook stopped his thrashing and calmed down, letting Taehyung hold him.
The familiar warmth from Taehyung found its way to Jungkook as he totally relaxed. As they stayed like that for sometime, Jungkook felt his eyes go droopy and yawned. He slowly fell asleep as Taehyung rested his head on top of Jungkook's head and hummed a sweet song which filled the living room, which made Jungkook slip into the world of dreams faster.

Taehyung's eyes softened when he heard soft snores emit from the younger in his embrace. Taehyung giggled a little and mumbled,
"Is it good to fall asleep when you are supposed to console me, baby boy?"

________________________________________

🥰ANNYEONGHASEYO...YEOROBUNNN!!!🥰

How are you, allllll!?? Fine?

Ohhh and I accidentally posted this chapter without it being complete. So I had to delete it. Don't worry...this is the same chapter. So its fine. You didn't miss anything.

Well......This time...I got you guys a big chapter. Just consider it as a gift. Okay?
I have included so many things in this. The next chapter is gonna be epic. Just wait. I have already started working on it and I have lmao at least 5 times while writing it.

I hope you liked this chapter(except the Jihwan back story part.)

I hope you guys are happy, healthy and safe. Just be careful okay?

And a big thanks for showing a whole lotta support for my book. Without your love I wouldn't have been here writing chapters like this. So, LOVE YOU ALL SO SO SO MUCH!!
Author-nim is very thankful..🙇🏻‍♀️🙇🏻‍♀️🙇🏻‍♀️

So...please enjoy you guys...

973_dany lots of love coming your way...💙💜💚💙💛💙💚🧡💚💞💞💛💝🧡💝💗💝💖💝💖💔💕🤎💖🖤💗💕💕🤍💗💝💖💞💞💞🧡🧡💞💛🧡🧡💚💙💛💜💜💜💜💕💖💔💔💖

And for my commenting squad too....💔💖💔💔💖💕💖💖💕💕💕💕💗💖💗💕

973_dany
kookie_girl00
kasuniisanka
-bts7sins- (what happened girl?? Where are you??)
nancyme05
taekook_heart97
park_luvr5
Taes_Kookie301
merrifair
jaeyongvkook
bts_BE
TrUsFrAtEdFrOmLyF

Thank you all...enjoy!!

~VIO author-nim~

Pic credits; pinterest

May have spelling and grammatical errors, will edit soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 273 15
" Love is Nothing to me , I don't believe in love" - Park-JiMin "Just give...
103K 5.5K 40
"Please don't do this to me, Jungkook, my life will fall apart" Taehyung begged as he sat on his knees in front of Jungkook, fingers entangled with e...
71.2K 3.9K 46
*:..。o○ ON HOLD ○o。..:* "i-i can't love h-him minnie, i can't." KTH Taehyung met jungkook through an accident causing jungkook to lose his memories...
736K 40.1K 53
"What Kim Taehyung wants, Kim Taehyung gets." The idol smirks. "I'm not an object for fucks sake, Taehyung. You can't get me just because you 𝘸𝘢𝘯�...