A Chance at Life - A SidNaaz...

By Sia_909

Shehnaaz comes with a baggage that she's still trying to get rid off. Her past holds her back from moving ahe... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53 - The End?
Epilogue

Chapter 29

5.6K 753 224
By Sia_909

The bride and groom's side settled opposite each other on mattresses that were set up in the banquet.

Shehnaaz sat next to Ayesha as Sidharth settled with Rishabh followed by Monica sitting next to him. Shehnaaz frowned at the proximity between Monica and Sidharth which did not go unnoticed by the ever observant Ayesha. She immediately connected the dots and now knew the reason for Shehnaaz's heavy voice that afternoon. She felt happy. Rishabh had already informed her about his conversation with Sidharth and now she was glad that Shehnaaz was equally affected.

The game started with the groom's side singing first.

Mile ho tum humko, bade naseebo se,
Churaya hai maine, kismet ki lakeeron se...

Shehnaaz and Sidharth were continously looking at each other, feeling the lyrics of the song. They were lucky to have met each other, they were lucky to have each other in their lives.

"S se gao." Rishabh's cousin said excitedly once she finished singing the song, bringing both back to reality.

Sunn saathiya, mahiya, barsa de, ishqa ki syahiyaan,
Rang jau, rang rang jau ri, haari main,
Tujhpe main jhar jhar jhar jau haari,
Hoon piya bas teri main,
Ho choo le toh khari main....

Ayesha sang the song looking at Rishabh, both of them blushing a little, their eyes filled with love. Shehnaaz and Sidharth were happy for their friends. They had found love, support and friendship. They were each other's happy place and that completely reflected in the way they were with each other.

Main tenu samjhawan ki,
Na tere bina lagda jee,
Tu ki jaane pyaar mera,
Main karoon intezar tera,
Tu dil tuhion jaan meri,
Main tenu samjhawan ki,
Na tere bina lagda jee....

Sidharth sang as he looked into Shehnaaz's eyes. Not breaking contact throughout the song. Shehnaaz's heart thudded against her chest. She was blushing while her eyes were glistening.

"Oh my God Sidharth, you were amazing." Monica screamed as she jumped to hug him and kiss him. Sidharth just gave her a fake smile and tried to free himself from her clutches.

"Arre kitne pyaare lag rahe hai naa dono." Ayesha's aunt commented as Monica clutched on to Sidharth's arm.

The entire scene was enough to ruin Shehnaaz's mood. She was mentally scolding herself to believe anything was ever going to be possible between them. After all she was a divorcee and that fact would never change, she thought. Whereas Sidharth would always have so many options. Why would he ever choose her, she thought. Yes, Sidharth had said nobody could take her place. But Sidharth had also said that she was his friend, just a friend. That's all she was and that's all she would be. She cursed herself for setting her heart free to choose it's path while her heart kept telling her that it wasn't wrong. She clutched on to the mattress to gather some strength to continue sitting there. Her heart and mind was a complete mess.

"Nahi... bilkul ache nahi lag rahe dono. Kyunki ek apne aap ko dusre pe thopne ki koshish kar raha hai aur dusra khud ko chudane ki. Nahi ache lag rahe dono saath mein chachi." Ayesha said as a matter of fact. She realized how affected Shehnaaz seemed to be.

Shehnaaz looked up at Ayesha with her eyes brimming up.

Ayesha smiled and whispered to her, "Mujhe woh Monica bilkul pasand nahi hai. Rishabh bata raha tha kaise college mein bhi woh Sidharth ke peeche padi rehti thi aur Sidharth usse door bhaagte rehta tha. Rishabh bhi sirf isliye kuch nahi bol pata kyunki woh uski cousin hai. Warna toh woh usko yahan bulata bhi nahi. Chipkali kahiki."

Shehnaaz chuckled at what Ayesha said. Hope taking place of fear in her heart. This constant conflict was driving her crazy. The entire journey played in her mind as she realized that Sidharth had constantly tried to be with her and avoid Monica while Monica was the one who was constantly after him.

"Arre s se gaana hai firse. Jaldi koi toh gao warna haar jayenge." Ayesha's cousin said worried bringing Shehnaaz out of her trance.

Sapna jahan, dastak na de,
Chaukhat thi woh, aankhein meri,
Baaton se thi, taadaad mein, khamoshiyan, jaana meri,
Jabse pade, tere kadam, chalne lagi, duniya meri,
Mere dil mein jagah khuda ki khaali thi,
Dekha wahan pe aaj tera chehra hai,
Main bhatakta hua saa ek badal hoon,
Jo tere aasmaan pe aake thehra hai...

Shehnaaz sang the song with her eyes closed, completely feeling the lyrics as she could only see Sidharth's face in front of her while Sidharth just kept on looking at her, lost in her voice. He noticed that she looked troubled and all he wanted to do was go and take her in his arms right then.

"Kya hua meri jaan? Kyun udaas hai?" Sidharth asked softly after the function.

"Kuch nahi Sidharth. Bas thak gayi hoon." Shehnaaz sighed. She actually felt tired because of the constant conflict between her heart and mind and the never ending taunts Ayesha's aunt was showering her with.

"Right right right. Tu aisehi muh latka ke ghoom rahi hai. Right!" Sidharth said.

"Mujhe nahi pata Sidharth. Mujhe bas ghar jaana hai." Shehnaaz said with watery eyes.

"Shhh... bas meri jaan. Bas kal ka hi din hai fir nikal jayenge. Kyun stress le rahi hai?" Sidharth asked wiping away the tear that left Shehnaaz's eye.

Shehnaaz was about to say something when Ayesha's aunt barged in.

"Yeh acha hai, ladke patao, shaadi karo, fir divorce leke paise hadap lo aur fir dusre ko pata lo. Huh." Ayesha's aunt taunted Shehnaaz again making Shehnaaz tear up.

Sidharth's blood boiled listening to her and he was almost about to say something to her when Shehnaaz stopped him.

"Mat kar Sidharth. Kal function hai. Main nahi chahti mere wajah se koi bhi problem ho. Chod de please. Khushi ka mahaul hai aur ismein issue nahi banana mujhe. Mere wajah se unka function spoil hua toh main kabhi khud ko maaf nahi kar paungi." Shehnaaz said teary eyed.

"Shehnaaz par woh bakwas kar rahi hai. Unko javaab dena zaruri hai." Sidharth said, fuming with anger.

"Sidharth please maan le meri baat. Abhi kuch bhi nahi bolega tu. Please. Tujhe meri kasam." Shehnaaz said.

"Kya bakwas hai yeh? Toh tu khud javaab de. Tu nahi chahti main javaab doon, main nahi dunga. Par tu unko javaab degi. Samjhi?" Sidharth said holding her arms as Shehnaaz looked down.

"Tujhe logo ki bakwas se affect hone ki koi zarurat nahi hai Shehnaaz. Woh nahi jaante tujhe aur teri sachai ko. Unko sirf koi target chahiye hota hai apne entertainment ke liye taaki woh gossip kar sake. Aise logo ko javaab dena zaruri hai. Kyunki jab tak inka muh band naa karao, yeh chup nahi hote." Sidharth said still completely pissed off with that woman.

Shehnaaz just nodded. "Tu chal ab. Khana khaate hai. So jaungi toh better feel hoga." Shehnaaz said.

***

Sidharth was really worried about Shehnaaz since last night so he decided to go spend some time with her to cheer her up. He called for some breakfast in Shehnaaz's room and then went to her room once he had freshened up.

Shehnaaz opened the door to her room to find Sidharth standing there wearing a navy blue and white jogger suit. Sidharth smiled looking at the pretty looking Shehnaaz who donned a pretty baby pink anarkali with her wet hair falling on her shoulders.

"Hi!" Shehnaaz smiled as she greet him.

"Hi!" Sidharth said as he kissed her on her forehead and moved in making Shehnaaz's cheeks resemble the color of her anarkali.

Just as Shehnaaz closed the door and was about to walk in, there was another knock on the door.
Shehnaaz opened the door to a waiter with a food trolley.

"Yeh kya hai?" Shehnaaz asked the waiter shocked to see the trolley.

"Breakfast madam." The waiter said.

"Par maine toh kuch bhi..." Shehnaaz was cut off by Sidharth who was quick to respond.

"Haan haan. Andar aa jaiye. Yeh window seat pe laga dijiye." Sidharth said.

Being a palace hotel, all the rooms had a beautiful area for window seats that had intricately designed windows overlooking vast gardens and lawns. The seats were lined with soft mattresses placed opposite each other along with bolsters and cushions with a little table in the middle making it a perfect place for meals and conversations.

Shehnaaz eyed Sidharth questioning what was going on. Sidharth winked at her, tipped the waiter as he left after placing the food on the center table and closed the door.

"Ab batayega yeh sab kya hai?" Shehnaaz asked crossing her hands.

"Breakfast hai meri jaan." Sidharth said as he gave her a quick peck on her forehead and moved towards the window seat. Shehnaaz sighed and smiled.

The table was laid with pyaaz ki kachori, bajra methi puris, aloo sabzi, mirchi ka achaar, khoba roti, pitode and mini ghevar.

"Sidharth itna sab kaun khayega?" Shehnaaz looked worried looking at the number of dishes that were laid out.

"Arre yaar aa toh sahi. Kha lenge." Sidharth said looking excitedly at the food.

"Thank you!" Shehnaaz said looking fondly at Sidharth.

"Breakfast maine nahi banaya." Sidharth said while gobbling up the bajra methi puri and aloo sabzi.

Shehnaaz gave him a look that clearly indicated he needed to shut up. He immediately had his finger on his lips making Shehnaaz giggle.

"Jaanti hoon. Tune mera mood acha karne ke liye yeh sab kiya. So thank you." Shehnaaz said as she hugged Sidharth laying her head on his chest.

Sidharth instantly embraced her in his arms protectively as he put his chin over her head.

"Smile kiya kar meri jaan. Tera sad hona hila deta hai mere dil ka kona kona because you are my shona shona." Sidharth said making Shehnaaz laugh.

"Zyada mat bol warna nikaal dungi tera rona." Shehnaaz said and winked making Sidharth chuckle.

"Woh Monica teri bahut achi dost hai?" Shehnaaz asked finally.

"Woh meri dost hai hi nahi. College mein saath thi. That doesn't make her my friend. Rishabh ke wajah se tolerate karna padta hai bas. Pehle college mein karna padta tha. Ab yahan karna pad raha hai. Idhar se nikalte hi apna tata bye bye. Tu kaun main kaun." Sidharth said as a matter of fact.

Shehnaaz sighed in relief.

"Mujhe woh bilkul nahi pasand." Shehnaaz said making a face.

"Kaise chipki rehti hai hamesha. Pata hai Ayesha ne toh usko naam bhi de diya." Shehnaaz said.

"Kaisa naam?" Sidharth asked gobbling up a ghevar.

"Chipkali." Shehnaaz said as both of them burst out laughing.

Shehnaaz had given up eating in the next 10 minutes leaving most of the food for Sidharth to finish, who literally struggled to eat it all. The overeating ultimately resuled in an upset stomach that he had to deal with for most of the day, making Shehnaaz laugh. She had given him a few medicines which along with skipping the remaining meals of the day had helped him feel better by evening. He was thankful because he definitely wanted to enjoy the engagement ceremony.

----×----

It's 99M!😭😭❤❤
BhulaDunga crossed 99M and I'm so freaking happy. Sab please stream karke 100M jaldi karo, okay??
Isi khushi mein hai aaj update. Hope you guys enjoy reading!💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96K 13.2K 37
© All Copyright reserved to the writer, @PoohBear8435 only. Please do not copy, distribute or publish any of my work in any form. We all know SidNaaz...
134K 13.5K 61
CAN LOVE BE ONE SIDED???? DOES IT HURTS IF A PERSON SUFFERS A HEARTBREAK???? CAN LOVE BE TRUE ONLY IF ONE PERSON HOLDS ON IT OR SHOULD IT ALWAYS BE F...
144K 12.4K 63
Witness the love story of a ruthless businessman Sidharth Shukla who hates betrayal and doesn't believe in love... What happens when your beloved bet...
253K 27.2K 61
Story of a broken girl who come to Mumbai to fulfill her dreams and accidentally meet a boy who not only love her but help her to find herself in thi...