YouTuber // Sammy Wilk

Od shellyeet

Madylyn Monroe is a YouTuber. Sammy Wilk is a Singer/Rapper. What happens when they meet each other in a airp... Více

⌜ author's note ⌟
⌜ chapter 1 ⌟
⌜ chapter 2 ⌟
⌜ chapter 3 ⌟
⌜ chapter 4 ⌟
⌜ chapter 5 ⌟
⌜ chapter 6 ⌟
⌜ chapter 7 ⌟
⌜ chapter 8 ⌟
⌜ chapter 9 ⌟
⌜ chapter 10 ⌟
⌜ chapter 11 ⌟
⌜ chapter 12 ⌟
⌜ chapter 13 ⌟
⌜ chapter 14 ⌟
⌜ chapter 15 ⌟
⌜ chapter 16 ⌟
⌜ chapter 17 ⌟
⌜ chapter 18 ⌟
⌜ chapter 19 ⌟
⌜ chapter 20 ⌟
⌜ chapter 21 ⌟
⌜ chapter 22 ⌟
⌜ chapter 23 ⌟
⌜ chapter 24 ⌟
⌜ chapter 25 ⌟
⌜ chapter 26 ⌟
⌜ chapter 27 ⌟
⌜ chapter 28 ⌟
⌜ chapter 29 ⌟
⌜ chapter 31 ⌟
⌜ chapter 32 ⌟
⌜ chapter 33 ⌟
⌜ chapter 34 ⌟
⌜ chapter 35 ⌟
⌜ author's note ⌟
⌜ chapter 36 ⌟
⌜ chapter 37 ⌟
⌜ chapter 38 ⌟
⌜ chapter 39 ⌟
⌜ chapter 40 ⌟
⌜ chapter 41 ⌟
⌜ chapter 42 ⌟
⌜ chapter 43 ⌟
⌜ chapter 44 ⌟
⌜ chapter 45 ⌟
⌜ chapter 46 ⌟
⌜ chapter 47 ⌟
⌜ chapter 48 ⌟
⌜ chapter 49 ⌟
⌜ chapter 50 ⌟
⌜ chapter 51 ⌟
⌜ chapter 52 ⌟
⌜ chapter 53 ⌟
⌜ chapter 54 ⌟
⌜ chapter 55 ⌟
⌜ chapter 56 ⌟
⌜ chapter 57 ⌟

⌜ chapter 30 ⌟

3.4K 63 29
Od shellyeet

> WARNING <

THERE MAY

OR MAY NOT

BE

SMUT

IN THIS

CHAPTER

Be aware 😏

***

The last 2 days were filled with rehearsals again. Today was the 2nd show on the Jack and Jack tour. I wore {picture on the side but without the boots and bag} with brown-ish ballet shoes.

"What's up Las Vegas," I say into the mic, waving at the crowd. I heard the crowd scream but it wasn't loud enough for me.

"I said what's up Las Vegas!" I said louder in the mic, hearing the crowd scream louder.

"Now you guys sound alive," Jake laughed, waving at some girls in the crowd.

"It's an honor to be here in your city," I say, gesturing around.

"Remember," Jake started, "What happens in Vegas," he trails off.

"Stays in Vegas," the crowd finishes, yelling in unison.

"Someones been watching the hangover," Jake taunted, finger pointing at around the crowd.

"Now let's bring out," Jake started.

"The rappers," I continued.

"Skate and Sammy," we said in unison, going to the side while Skate and Sammy came onto stage the other side.

"Are you ready to get hype Vegas?" Skate yelled at the crowd, the crowd screaming in response.

Their song started to play and they started to sing, dancing to their song. I looked over at Bella and see her filming the boys with my camera.

I'm so grateful to have her as my friend. She wanted to actually film it since she didn't have anything to do in backstage.

"Sing along," Skate says, pointing the mic to the crowd. The crowd started to sing along the lyrics, making him and Sammy smile.

They did a couple more songs while they were shirtless which made the girls go crazy.

"I'll see you guys later," Skate says to the crowd.

"Peace and love," Sammy says, making kissy faces to the crowd and throwing up a peace sign.

Once they went off the stage, Jack and I went back on.

"Who liked the little show Skate and Sammy did here?" I asked the crowd, watching them go wild. I turned around and see a piano being wheeled onto stage.

"Was your favorite part this?" Jake asked, rolling his body just how Sammy did it.

I laughed and shook my head, watching Jake doing his dance.

"Okay that's enough," I teased, pushing Jake because he kept doing the body roll.

"Now give it up for Kenny Holland!" We said in unison. We left the stage when Kenny came out.

Once we were in backstage, we looked around.

"Where's Jack and Jack?" I asked Sammy, walking over to him.

"Here," I heard Jack behind me. I turned and see a nerdy Jack and Jack walking towards me.

"You guys look so nerdy," I laughed, looking at their appearance.

"You look like a hot nerd," Jake says, nodding at them. We all looked over at him, raising an eyebrow at him.

"No homo," Jake quickly says, raising his hands up in surrender. We all laughed at him while he blush in embarrassment.

We watched Kenny's performance, singing along to some songs. Sammy wrapped his arm wrapped around my waist with his hand on top of my butt.

He would slowly travel his hand down and cup my buttcheek, squeezing it and move his hand back to his previous position when I would nudge him to stop.

He would do this for a couple times just to annoy me, making him squirm into his hold.

We watched Kenny performance until it was over.

"Thank you for being an awesome crowd tonight," he says, waving at the crowd, "I'll see you guys later," he smiled at them before walking off the stage while the men wheeled the piano off the stage.

Jake and I didn't go back on stage again since that's now what Jack and Jack planned for us. Suddenly I heard the crowd chant.

Jack and Jack

Jack and Jack

Jack and Jack

They were like all in unison, it sounded scary. They knew it was Jack and Jack time. From the side, we watched as a nerdy Jack come out of one side and a nerdy JJ come out from our side, walking onto stage.

"Hi guys," Jack says in a nerd voice, waving at the crowd. I heard the girls scream louder, seeing them in a nerdy way.

{A/N: this is made up ok}

"I'm Bill," JJ says in a nerd voice, lifting up his glasses a little.

"And I'm Jeff," Jack copied his tone into the mic, nodding to the crowd.

"We have no idea what we are doing here," Jack added, looking around.

"Yeah who's Jack and Jack?" JJ asked, squinting at the board that said DigiTour 2014 Jack and Jack.

That's how it started and they did some nerdy dance moves, making the crowd go wild and laugh. After their little skit, they started to sing and dance to their songs.

Once they were done, they took off their shirts since they were sweaty.

"God it's so hot in here," Jack says, fanning himself.

The men brought out 4 stools and that's when we came onto stage. Jack guys sat on the stools while Jake and I stayed on each side.

"Okay now we are doing Q&A's," I sang into the mic while the men gave each of the boys a mic. The crowd went quiet and hands were in the air.

"Uhm you in the white shirt with blonde hair," Jake says, pointing at a girl.

"Who can do the best body roll?!" she screamed, making the crowd do crazy.

I turned and see Jack guys looking at each other, smirking.

"C'mon demonstrate for us," I started, "Who can do the best body roll?" I teased, looking between the boys.

They innocently shrugged, standing up from their chairs. Suddenly a slow sexual song started, making the crowd go even more wild.

"1, 2, 3," Jack counted and all of them started to do their best body rolls. I laughed, watching their face expressions. I turned and see mostly everyone had their phones out, video taping.

The boys laughed at each other and they stopped, going back to their seats.

"Okay now, who had the best body roll?" Jake asked the crowd. I heard a lot of names being called out in the room, can't even properly hear one.

"Okay okay," I laughed, jumping off stage. I waved Bella over and she came over, filming. I stood in front of a fan, seeing her freak out as I stood in front of her.

"Hi," I smiled at the girl, seeing her shocked that I'm in front of her. I raised my mic to her mouth so she could talk louder.

She smiled, "Hi," she excitedly say in the mic.

I brought my mic up to my lips, "What's your name?" I asked before putting the mic by her mouth.

"Jasmine," she says, blushing a bit.

I nodded and smiled, "You have a beautiful name, it reminds me of that girl from the movie Aladdin."

She nodded and blushed even more, mouthing a thank you to me.

"So Jasmine," I started, "Who did have the best body roll?" I grinned, gesturing to the boys on stage while placing the mic next to her mouth.

She looked over at the boys, deciding who had the best body roll. I looked over at the boys and see them with a big smile on their faces while pointing to themselves, signaling to her of saying pick me.

"Definitely Jake," she finally says into the mic, laughing. The crowd went wild and I looked at Jake with my mouth open and my eyes widening. He had a shocked face at first but it turned into a big grin, smirking at the Jack guys who laughed and shook their heads at him.

"No one can resist this," Jake says, doing the body roll again. Jack guys laughed and also did the body roll again with him, making the girls go crazy.

"Come here," Jake says, getting off the stage and walking towards us. He hugged Jasmine and I took a picture of him and her while the other girls were photobombing them. After I took the picture, we hugged her and walked back to the stage.

We answered a few more questions until it was time for meet and greet.

"We'll see you guys at the meet and greet," Jack says to the crowd, making them scream. We said our goodbyes and left the stage to our dressing room.

We waited for Jack and Jack to put on a new shirt and we left to where we meet the fans.

After about 2 hours of meet and greet, we started to pack up.

I needed an ending so Bella wanted to hold the camera for me while I talked. She nodded to me, signaling that she was recording.

"So that was it for Las Vegas, Nevada Part 2 video," I smiled, showing a peace sign.

"Thank god I remembered to do a ending for this video," I laughed, shaking my head.

"If you liked this video, give it a thumbs up," I showed a thumbs up, "and comment below what was your favorite part of this Part 1 - Part 2 Las Vegas, Nevada videos," I laughed, pointing below.

"Now if you haven't watched Part 1 to this video, you can click here to watch it," I say pointing at the side.

"And if you haven't subscribed to this channel yet, you can click here if you want to," I say, pointing to the other side.

"And that's it about it," I clapped my hands, "I love you all so much and I'll see you guys in my next video, byeeee," I smiled at the camera, waving. I saw Bella pressed the record button and I walked over to her, thanking her.

"It's actually fun recording," she laughed, walking with me towards Jack guys.

We left the arena and on our way to the hotel. I thanked Bella again for recording and Sammy and I went to our hotel room.

"I'm so tired," I moaned, putting my things on the dresser.

"Then go sleep," Sammy laughed from the other side of the room.

"I can't," I trailed off, "I have to edit today's video and upload it," I say, putting my laptop and camera on my side of the bed.

He groaned, not liking how I'm I'm not going to bed yet.

"This is what happens when you're a YouTuber," I laughed, going over to my suitcase.

"Thank god I'm not a YouTuber," Sammy joked, shaking his head.

"It's not that bad actually," I shrugged, taking out my pajamas which was spandex shorts and a tank top.

"I'm even lazy to take off my clothes," I moaned again, slouching a bit.

"I could take it off of you," Sammy smirked, walking over to me.

Too lazy to even stop him, he walked over to me and started to take off my jean jacket. Once it was in his hands, he put it on my suitcase, starting on my dress.

He pulled down my straps slowly, him staring at me. I took my arms out of the holes so my dress was like a strapless dress on me. He lifted up my dress until it was over my head and placed it on my suitcase.

Now I was only in my underwear in front of him. Sammy instantly leaned down and wrapped his arms around my waist, attacking my neck with kisses.

I closed my eyes at the feeling and put my hands on his hat, taking it off. Once I had it in my hands, I flew it somewhere, probably on the bed.

"You're lucky it landed it on the bed," he growled into my neck, roughly attacking it with open kisses. I laughed, feeling ticklish.

I tangled my hands into his hair, tugging it a little. He groaned into my neck and started to kiss his way from my neck to my jaw, towards my lips.

Once our lips met, he roamed his hands from my hips to my butt. I kissed back, his lips syncing with mines. I felt his tongue run over my bottom lip, wanting entrance.

I smirked and didn't open my mouth, deciding to tease him a little. Since his hands were already on my butt, he cupped one cheek and squeeze it, making me gasp into his mouth.

He quickly put his tongue in my mouth, meeting mines. We fought for dominance but of course he won.

"You bastard," I lightly growled, biting his lip a little. He smirked and placed his hands on my hips, lifting me up like I was nothing. I instinctively wrapped my legs around his waist and he placed his hands back onto my butt, holding me up.

Now the kiss became a little more intense when I turned my head to the side, holding his face in between my hands. I felt him walking and my butt was met by cold surface wood, I'm guessing the dresser.

Once we were out of breathe, we pulled away and he pulled his shirt off, throwing it behind him while catching his breathe. I stared at his body, seeing how hot it is.

I guess he saw me staring because when I looked up at him, he was smirking at me, knowing I am enjoying the view. He pulled out my bottom lip that was in between my teeth which I didn't even know I was biting on.

He started to trace my bottom lip with his thumb, staring at how slightly red it was since I was biting on it. He moved his thumb until it was on my chin. He tilted my head back a little and leaned down, kissing my neck.

I tilted my head back a little more for him to have access. He roamed his hands from my hips down to my thighs, rubbing softly.

Since he was standing between my legs, I pulled him closer to me, moving my hips a little closer so it could meet his. Once I was close enough, I rocked my hips and it met his.

He groaned into my neck and place kisses around my neck, to my chest, to my boobs, licking and biting a few times.

I opened my eyes slightly, seeing my laptop and camera on the bed. Remembering my video, I pulled back his head out of my neck so we were now eye leveled. I was now met by a flustered and confused Sammy.

"I still need to edit my video," I breathlessly laughed, nodding my head to the bed. He rolled his eyes and sighed, placing his head on my shoulder.

After a few seconds, he lifted me up and placed me on the ground, rocking slightly.

"Go take a cold shower," I laughed, seeing his little friend. He rolled his eyes and playfully glared at me, flipping me off and walking away weird.

"It's your fault!" he accused, not turning around. I rolled my eyes at his comment.

"You're the one who started it!" I accused back, making him laugh out loudly knowing it was true.

"Oh yeah, thanks for trying to make me forget about my video!" I called out, emphasizing trying while I put my pajamas on.

"It was working though!" I hear him call from the bathroom.

"Okay maybe it was!" I admitted, yelling out while uploading the videos to my laptop. I heard him laugh and I knew he was grinning to himself for almost succeeding.

After I edited the videos, I uploaded it to YouTube and went on Twitter

@MadyMonroe: Las Vegas, Nevada Part 2 video is now up! {link to video} #madysnewvideo

@MadyMonroe: I'm about to go to bed but I'll follow people as much as I can who tweet {link to video} with #madysnewvideo

I walked over the bathroom seeing Sammy with a towel around his waist but his hair wasn't even wet.

"Did you even take a shower?" I asked, eying his not wet hair. He just grinned, giving me that look where he's saying I'm-not-telling-you.

What the hell. I looked at the toilet and see the lid down.

"You did not," I dramatically gasped, my eyes widening with my mouth gaped open.

"I did not what?" he innocently asked, tilting his head to the side with a grin still on his face.

"You're disgusting," I laughed, turning towards the mirror.

"I did no such thing," he mocked, watching him walk over to me.

"Did you at least wash your hands?" I said, eyeing him in the mirror.

He rolled his eyes, "Yes."

I laughed and shook my head, brushing my teeth. He walked out of the bathroom while I took my makeup off and washed my face, patting my face dry.

"I don't even want to know what you were thinking about," I call out, about to walk out the bathroom but something catches my eye.

"Oh my god Sammy," I moaned.

"Save that for the bed," I heard him say, me knowing he was smirking.

I inspected the little love bites on my chest, close to my boobs. I heard footsteps coming towards me and Sammy was now next to me, also looking at the love bites.

"At least they aren't on your neck," he smirked at his art.

"I know," I whined, "But you still made some!"

He rolled his eyes at my attitude and I flipped him off, getting out of the bathroom with him trailing behind me. I got in bed and he walked over towards his suitcase.

"Even if it was about you?" he asked, talking about our little conversation.

"Mhm," I nodded, going on my laptop. Since I was in bed laying on the headboard, I could see Sammy changing right in front of me but his back to me.

"You have a nice ass," I say, not even looking at him, just following people on my laptop.

"So do you," he says, putting on his underwear, next his joggers. He came into bed and watched as I followed people.

After what felt like 10 minutes, I called it a night and finished following people. I made another tweet

@MadyMonroe: and that's all for tonight! goodnight lovelies 🌙😘

I turned off my laptop and put it on the side with my camera. I got under the sheets and went on snapchat.

He rolled on top of me and crawled down until his face was above my stomach. He lifted up my tank top until it was right below my bra.

He wrapped his arms around my hip, laying his head on my stomach while blowing rasberrys on it.

"What are you doing?" I asked, looking down at my weird boyfriend.

"I don't know," he shrugged, making rasberrys again. I shook my head and started to do a video.

"Hello snapchatters! Go watch my new YouTube video on my vlog channel which will be right here," I say, pointing below. The video stopped and I captioned it with my vlog channel link.

I noticed it was silent and looked down to see a sleeping Sammy on me. His cheek pressed against my ribcage just below my boobs, snoring away lightly. I smiled and grabbed the blanket, placing it on top of us just below his chin.

I took a picture of myself showing a smirk while showing a peace sign.

goodnight snapchatters 🌙🌃

I added an effect and posted it to my story. I turned off my phone and plugged it in my charger. I reached over and turned off my nightstand light, laying my hands on Sammy's head. I closed my eyes, waiting for sleep to take over me.

***
😏😜

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

462K 13.9K 97
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
398K 19.2K 81
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
182K 3.8K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.9M 85.4K 192
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.