The Hero for Everyone

By RoKkEr_scura

This story is on hiatus until the fifth season of "My Hero Academia" because the ending is later in the story... More

1) The beginning
2) True friendship
3) New idea
4) The Vigilante
5) USJ
6) Pre-start of the UA Sports Festival
7) UA Sports festival
8) Acceptance of Gang Orca
9) Fight with Mirko
10) Help from Edgeshot
11) The offer
12) Final exam
13) Attack on I-Island
14) Training camp
15) The attack
16) Defense of the campsite
17) The after
18) Friends, Fathers, Mothers and Children
19) The truth
20) The Fight
21) The aftermaths
22) The... "spoken"
23) Meeting whit the Detective
24) The freedom
25) School
Extra chapter. Christmas special
26) Special moves
28) The provisional license exam, Part 2
29) Internal demons
30) The true hero
Q & A
31) The meeting
32) Internship
33) New enemies
34) Capabilities
35) Death Gun
36) Kimblee
37) Vanica
38) Marmรปtin
39) Quirkless.com
40) What's done is done
41) Preparation for the School Festival
42) Took
43) Gentle Criminal
44) Two new ... Workers?
45) UA School Festival
46) Top 10
47) Endeavor
48) VS. High End Nomu
49) Disappointment
50) The War is Approaching

27) The provisional license exam, Part 1

5K 86 145
By RoKkEr_scura

We are in the dorms of 1A. The class had just woken up and everyone was in the main room. Shouta then entered the dorms.

Shouta: Well class. As you know today you will have the exam to be able to have the provisional license for heroes. The exam will take place at-

Tenya: Excuse me, Mr. Aizawa, but why isn't Midoriya here?

Shouta: As you know Izuku Midoriya already has a license so it would be useless to let him take the test for the provisional license.

Tenya: I'm sorry I bothered.

Shouta: It doesn't matter. As I was saying-

Shouta continued to explain to the students how the exam would take place until the bus that was supposed to accompany them arrived. The class then got on the bus and headed for the location where the exam would take place. In the meantime Izuku had woken up and to get the day started he had just received a message from Toya.

Izuku: What does Toya want now?

Izuku then checked the message just arrived.

*Messages*

Toya: Guess what!

Izuku: What?

Toya: They're doing Himiko's trial right now.

Izuku: And I hope you are there to give her a hand.

Toya: They won't let me in. I did my best to convince them to at least give her a second chance.

Izuku: Keep me updated then.

Toya: Sure sure.

* End messages *

Izuku then put the phone away.

Izuku: Uh, the hero agency taught me to do that thing today. I really don't want to waste time on that but, HEY, it's an order from a major so ... Yay.

Izuku then went to breakfast. Let's move on to the rest of class 1A.

Denki: This building is HUGE!

We are in fact in front of the building where the exam for the provisional license will be held.

Shouta: So, I don't want you to mess around too much. I will be in the stands watching you. Try to give it your all.

1A: Of course Aizawa.

The class then headed into the building, prepared for the exam and finally headed to the great hall where all the first classes gathered to start the exam. The examiner then took the stage where he began to speak.

Examiner: Well * Yawn * ... I hope everyone is there ... Anyway ... The exam will be divided into 2 parts. In the first you have to eliminate each other by hitting the appropriate ... * Yawn * he tokens we will give you ... with balls that we will always give you... Only the first 100 to pass will actually be able to do the second part. The others will not pass the exam .... Let's see what you can do * Yawn *.

The examiner then left.

Momo: Only the top 100? We are an uncountable number in this room.

Izumi: Calm down Momo. We are class 1A! We are the only class that has faced true villains. We can do it.

Eijiro: Yagi is right! We can do it guys! Everyone, Pluus-

1A: ULTRA!

???: Ultra!

The class then turned around noticing a shiketsu student.

Inasa: Sorry, I couldn't resist! My name is Inasa Yoarashi and I have always wanted to enter your school but they ran out of places for those who took the recommended exam. I signed up too late.

Shoto: In fact, I didn't see you on the exam.

Inasa: Oh, you are the son of Endeavor, aren't you? I am delighted to meet you and your sister! Endeavor is my favorite hero ever!

Shoka: Thanks! Dad is always happy to know that he is appreciated, even though he always says: -

Inasa, Shoka and Shoto: A true hero never pays attention to popularity but only to its usefulness!

Shoto: Even his motto by heart? Are you a real fan, huh?

Inasa: Always been and always will be!

Shoka: Well, it was nice to meet you Inasa.

Inasa: Equally! Bye everyone.

Class 1A has therefore spread over the whole territory. Most remained in the group but some, including Katsuki, Shoto, Katsumi, Denki and Eijiro, went in a separate group. As soon as the horn sounded, class 1A was attacked by all classes close to them. We then move to the stands where we find Shouta and Emi Fukukado (Ms Jokes).

Emi: Hey Shouta, didn't you warn your class about the so-called "UA hunt"?

Shouta: If they want to survive out there they have to fend for themselves. Since the UA Sports Festival is on a par with the Olympics in worldwide visualization, pretty much everyone in here knows my students' quirks but they're not as complete idiots as they seem. Knowing them, they will get away with it.

Emi: Hey, do you want to go on a date later?

Shouta: No, shut up.

Let's go back with class 1A.

The class had been completely divided due to a earth attack by a Ketsubustu student, Yo Shindo.

Izumi: Damn, where are the others?

Ochako: I have no idea.

Hanta: I would say that we should care more about the four of us than the others.

Tenya: He's not wrong tho. There are still 96 places. Who knows who got the first 4 place.

Meanwhile, with the group of Katsuki, Katsumi, Shoto, Eijiro and Denki.

Denki: That's not fair, you've all been through but me!

Eijiro: Sorry Denkibro.

Katsiki: Stop whining, fag, and start acting like a man every now and then!

Denki: But that's not fair!

Back with Izumi, Tenya, Hanta and Ochako.

Izumi: We will never know.

Suddenly all 4 noticed that they were almost surrounded by all the students from the other schools.

Izumi: Well, we kind of have to run away for now!

The 4 then started running to the opposite side of where all the other addicts were. A few minutes then passed in which nothing exciting happened (Yeah, I don't know how to do this arc very well) before the whole class 1A noticed a large beam of light.

1A Thoughts: Aoyama!

Everyone then started running towards the beam of light, interpreting it as a meeting point.

As soon as they arrived, class 1A noticed all their mates in difficulty and started helping them. More and more pupils of class 1A were passing and fewer and fewer opposing classes were around to attack the UA class.

After a few minutes a scream was heard.

Denki: I passed too!

All the classes then turned to the sound of a horn. The end test horn.

Examiner: Well ... Everyone who could pass has passed ... * Yawn * ... Anyone who has passed can go to the waiting room.

All 100 who have passed are then in the waiting room and, after the amazement of all class 1A but not of you readers, all class 1A of the UA was present.

Mina: YAY, we all passed!

Shoto: I'm not really surprised that much.

Katsumi: Yeah, me neither.

Denki: You assholes have abandoned me!

Katsuki: You have to learn to live alone, princess.

Examiner: Well, now * Yawn * ... the second part of the exam ...

Suddenly the whole city in the center of the arena exploded. Buildings began to fall and screams rose.

Examiner: There has been an attack by some villains. Save the civilians.

All the students with quirks suitable for saving lives, such as earth control, gravity canceling, and such quirks, rushed to help, while all the students with healing quirks created a refuge for all civilians. Izumi was jumping from building to building, rescuing as many people as possible, then giving them to comrades with speed quirks like Tenya who carried civilians to the camp. Everything was fine for about ten minutes until... Yes I'm speedrunning this story arc because I havo nothing really good to insert.

Examiner: Phase 2 * Yawn * ... of the exam. As you know the city ... It was attacked by villains ... Defend the civilians * Yawn * ... from them.

Suddenly a wall a hundred meters away from the civilian shelter.

???: Look how I had to dress to play the part of the villain.

Ignore the small one.

-

Suddenly many other people dressed similarly, a shadow wyvern, a shadow baryonyx, a giant shadow bird and a giant shadow snake appeared behind the villain (Who knows who it will be).

Shade: Well. I am the villain Shade. And I'm here to kill you all, Heroes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

521K 8.1K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
79.7K 2.8K 49
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...
883K 20K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
211K 6K 73
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...