CAMERA [TAEKOOK]

By Viola_girl

"DUDE?!? What the heckkkk!!! Where the hell were you looking?! Are you blind?! Ughhh...you broke it" "Sorry"... More

Passion
Mochi Hyung
Surprise...Surprise!!
Beyond Expectations
The Unexpected Guest
The Egocentric Brat
What an awful day!
Arch Nemesis
The messed up evening
Errand boy
Jin Hyung's Birthday and the sunshine
The Nose Bleed
The Truth Untold
The Sass
Something I want to keep
Enter AGUSTD
Friends
Letting it all out
The Confession
The unfortunate
Hold you tight
Realization
WHAT?!
Together Pt.1
Together Pt. 2
Annoyance
Jealousy
Love at first sight
Tell me
The Devil
The Weekend
Taking Care Of You
Uh Oh!!
No Touchie
Pissed
Priorities
The Sweet Nightmare

Threat

582 49 186
By Viola_girl

Taehyung felt Jungkook ease up in his warm embrace and snuggle into him. Taehyung found himself smiling when he came to know that the younger was letting him do that.

~"MINE."~

Taehyung mumbled as he stroked the back of the younger's head with one hand as he played with Jungkook's hair and he held the younger's waist pulling the younger more towards him. Taehyung understood that the younger was feeling relieved and comfortable because Jungkook isn't someone who would let other people hug him just like that.

"Just don't think about anything and let me hold you for now.. And I won't let anything happen to you. I promise. Kookie...It breaks my heart to see you cry like this. I shouldn't have asked you about it. I'm sorry. Just....just let it all out. Let your sorrows and worries all out. So that you will get some relief. I'm here for you. I'll stay by your side no matter what. I'm not joking or teasing you. I really mean it, Kookie. Okay?", Taehyung consoled Jungkook with a soothing voice.
Jungkook sniffled and nodded still holding onto the older. They stood there as tiny rain droplets started to drizzle slightly.

______________________________

As Jungkook felt a bit okay, he raised his head from Taehyung's shoulder. He sniffled and looked at Taehyung. Taehyung's expression filled with worry as he looked at the younger when the younger had tears streaking down his cheeks.
Taehyung held the younger's cheeks and wiped away the tears with his thumbs. He looked into Jungkook's eyes which was still brimmed with tears.

"Don't cry...please!! It hurts. It hurts like Crazy, Kookie. don't cry.", Taehyung said as he kept wiping Jungkook's tears away with a pang on his chest. The younger nodded and sniffled. He smiled looking at Taehyung.

"Ahh...I'm sorry for this. You might be feeling cringey seeing me cry like a baby.", Jungkook pouted as he thought it was too cringey for the both of them.

When Taehyung saw Jungkook pouting, he couldn't take his eyes off of Jungkook's pink plump lips.

Taehyung widened his eyes as he found the bunny boy's irresistible lips. And the mole under his lips ain't helping at all. Taehyung moved one of his hand from cupping Jungkook's cheek and brushed the mole under Jungkook's lips with his thumb. He saw that the younger had a confused expression, but Taehyung didn't care. Taehyung looked at those cute plump lips again and unknowingly leaned forward to see how those cute will feel like. He held onto Jungkook's waist tighter.
Suddenly rain started to pour like crazy again. Taehyung was snapped out of his trance and he came to his senses. He realized what he was about to do when he heard the younger shout,
"Hyung...lets go!! Its raining..", Jungkook said as he pulled Taehyung's hand and led him inside.

~OH MY GOD!! Are you nuts, KIM TAEHYUNG? What the heck were you doing? I'm an IDIOT. Thank god...the rain came on time. Or else I would have lost my only chance to make him mine since he opened upto me. I should have been more careful. I hope he didn't understand what I was gonna do. Oh lord!! Save me..."~

The thoughts filled inside Taehyung's mind as he was lead inside the cafe by Jungkook.

_______________________________________

THURSDAY 9:00 AM

Jungkook walked into his workspace and set the bag down on his table.
"Ahhhh!!! Feels good to be back again", Jungkook mumbled as he sat down and turned on his computer.

He opened the mail and checked whether he had any unfinished editing works. The boy didn't like procrastinating, so there was no pending works.
Jungkook sighed as he sat comfortably leaning on the chair. He closed his eyes and enjoyed the comfortable position he was currently in.

He thought about how delightful the previous day had been. His hyungs who he cares most about were there. Together with him. He felt very happy thinking about it.

He suddenly remembered what happened late in the afternoon the same day.

~"Taehyungie hyung isn't so bad after all,huh? I hope this is no prank of his. But, I felt he was trying to be honest. I am glad that he was there for me when I was having a hard time. But....why did his hug feel so warm and familiar? Where did I feel it the first time? He does know how to make me calm down. And why did he come so close to me that one time? Maybe there was something on my chin. Well...I hope he will be a good friend to me as Jimin hyung said."~

Suddenly a notification popped up on Jungkook's phone.

YOUNGJAE HYUNG:
JUNGKOOK. Main Studio at 11th floor @ 9:30. Urgent meeting.

Jungkook looked at the watch and saw that it was 9:10 AM already. He stood up and straightened his outfit and walked out.

He went out of the room. He stood in front of the elevator waiting for it to come up.
After a fea seconds it dinged and opened the door. He saw that Jimin was already inside, waving at him.
"Good morning, Kookie....Going up for the meeting?", Jimin asked with a smile.
"Morning. Yeah.. wait..You have the meeting too? I thought it was only for the photographers. If models are also gonna be there...then...", Jungkook trailed off.
"Hmm....then.. I guess its gonna be another photoshoot.", Jimin said as Jungkook nodded.

The elevator dinged as they reached the designated floor. They both got out and walked towards the studio. They entered and saw that the manager, Youngjae and other staff members were already there. Jimin and Jungkook went to Youngjae since he seemed not so busy then.
"Hey Youngjae hyung...whats the deal? Another photoshoot?", Jimin enquired.
"Ohhh...you guys are here. Yes...A new photoshoot starts this week. Its for a new clothing brand. And we got a new model Collabing with us today too. He is pretty famous too.", Youngjae replied to the both of them.

"Wow...The outfits are bomb. Which brand is it? And I see comparatively less staff too." , Jimin said looking around.
"Yeah...Its a new brand launched by a famous social media star. And they said to keep it simple and natural. So...less work. And Jungkook...You are gonna be the photographer for this shoot. Minho is assigned with another work for 2 weeks. And Jimin...you and the new model are gonna be in this photoshoot. I can't assure there is a subunit. Lets see when the meeting starts. Oh...and the model should be here by no-", As Youngjae explained, the new model for the photoshoot came inside opening the door with his assistant.

Soon the meeting started as the studio manager grabbed everyone's attention.
"Okay...Everyone!! Can I have your attention?
Thank you...So, Today we'll be starting a new photoshoot. Its for a brand called 'Haneul'. And it focuses on a variety of simple and comfy outfits. They want to keep it simple and natural. keep the makeup normal, the outfits comfy..I hope you get the concept. Okay?", All the staff present there nodded. And he continued, "So...I'll introduce our guest here...who is one of the models of the photoshoot along with our Park Jimin-ssi. This is Choi Jihwan everyone..", the manager said as he motioned to Jihwan.
"Annyeonghaseyo!! Nice to meet you all. I'm looking forward in working with you all. Thank you.", Jihwan said as he bowed at everyone, earning everyone's greetings back.

"Okay. So..As I mentioned. The models will be Jimin-ssi and Jihwan-ssi. And the photographer will be Jungkook-ssi. So, evreyone. Please lets get it started. Good luck and do a great job. I'll be here to help you out. Okay!!", the manager encouraged everyone and the stylists and staffs who prepared the sets got into work.

"Jihwan-ssi, why don't you go meet your co-model Jimin-ssi and your photographer Jungkook-ssi until the preparations are done.", the manager asked Jihwan, to which the other nodded to.

Jihwan approached Jimin and Jungkook who were talking to each other. Since Jungkook's back was facing Jihwan, he greeted Jimin first. "Hey, I'm Jihwan...Nice to meet you.", Jihwan said extending his hand as he smiled at Jimin.
"Oh heyyy!! Nice to meet you too. I'm Jimin. I look forward working with you, Jihwan-ssi.", Jimin said as he replied shaking their hands.
"Oh no...Call me hwan if you want. I don't want the whole honorifics thing going on. Lets be  good friends...", Jihwan said embarassed.
"Haha...Okay. Then Drop the honorifics for me too. Just call me Jimin. You are very friendly, Hwanie. Ohhh!! I forgot!!....This is Jungkookie. One of our main photographers.", Jimin said pointing Jungkook to Jihwan.

Jihwan turned to the side and extended his hand. But being our Jungkook he didn't take the hand. Jihwan tried to say as he looked up,
"Hello..there. Jungkoo-...........", Jihwan widened his eyes as he saw the boy standing in front of him.

He stood like the time was stuck. He didn't know what to say.
Jimin and Jungkook looked at Jihwan who was totally stuck like a broke clock. Jimin looked at Jungkook and mouthed "what happened?"
Jungkook shrugged indicating he doesn't know too.
Suddenly Jihwan snapped out of paused state and said,
"Sorry...haha!! I was thinking about something else. Well!! Hello there Jungkook. As you already know...I'm Jihwan. And nice to meet you. I look forward for working with you."
Jihwan said as he took Jungkook's hand in his own and shook it.
Jungkook just nodded and said with a blank face, "umm...yeah. Fine."

"Hyung. I'll go set up the Camera and the lights.", Jungkook said as he walked away from the two models.

~"Oh...You are a pretty boy. His face is so cute. I want him."~

Jihwan smirked as he watched Jungkook walk off.

_______________________________________

🐯ANNYEONGHASEYO, YEOROBUN!!🐯

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY TAETAE DAY!!!
Its Tae's birthday....Our Tiger🐯😍
Our bunny boy's man...

I really miss Tae now. I've been thinking about TAE when I was writing this whole chapter..😭😭😭😭😭
I am sure you all felt angry reading the last part. Sorry..😅
Anyway..I hope you all will enjoy!! Thank you for the votes and comments you guys!!
973_dany💜😍😘

Here comes my top comment squad!! THANK YOU SO MUCH...🐯🐰💜
973_dany
-bts7sins-
kasuniisanka
kookie_girl00
taekook_heart97
nancyme05
merrifair
RaghavanB
LupaKainin_MoNaKo
TrUsFrAtEdFrOmLyF
bts_BE
_kooN_704

Hope you have a nice day whereever you are!!

~Vio author-nim~

May have grammatical and spelling errors. Will edit soon.
Thank you!!

Pic Credits- Pinterest

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

465K 14.8K 22
"Getting turned on, noona?" He asked coyly. "I'm too sexy, right?" He winked at you, causing you to scoff. "I know I'm handsome, you don't have to s...
2.6K 349 15
" Love is Nothing to me , I don't believe in love" - Park-JiMin "Just give...
52.3K 1.6K 36
Jungkook: "Y/n!! Y/n!!" Taehyung: "Nobody is here Kook..." Jungkook:" It's my fault... I did this to myself... I deserved it.." Yoongi: Jungkook...
22.5K 1.4K 39
"Next time I am lost in the crowd and you can't reach me, just call my name and I will come to you" Taehyung said smiling a little. Finally they coul...