boy next door // a tommyinnit...

By sadtooz

๐ผ๐‘ ๐‘Š๐ป๐ผ๐ถ๐ป you move to the uk and your neighbor is none other than tommyinnit pretty much discontinued t... More

IMPORTANT A/N
001; among us
002; scientifically proven dumb
003; streamers and socials
004; strength
005; innocent bribes
006; siblings and stalking
007; sister location
008; college essay
009; tubbrownies
011; skateboarding
012; american visitors
013; streams and screams
014; strawberry dress
015; the wedding
016; temporary goodbyes
017; tommynotfound
018; nick wilde
019; alton towers
020; confrontations
021; welcome
022; jackbox
023; mayhem
a/n ig
024; beach
025; phone call
026; gas station incident
027; surprise adoption
A/N
028; dining at the ritz
029; EGO SUM MENDACEM
030; uk precursor

010; christmas

2.7K 76 142
By sadtooz

a/n: im gonna be using euro instead of pounds cos it's easier for me to calculate. also tax doesnt exsist anywhere in this book. corona does exist, its just not peaking.

TW: MENTION OF KILLING (not genuine murder but i thought i should include the warning)

"TUBBO?!" i heard b/n scream downstairs. "thats for me!" i called back. i grabbed my wallet, shoved it in my pocket, and ran downstairs.

"i could get used to this," b/n beamed. i rolled my eyes at him and have tubbo a hug. "how'd you manage to get away from tommy on christmas?" i asked. "he isnt awake yet," tubbo replied.

"I AM BUYING THIS FOR YOU!" i argued with tubbo. i found a giant bee plushie for €40 but he wouldnt let me get it for him because it was too expensive. i grabbed the plushie, ran to the counter, and threw €40 at the cashier. "HURRY AND LET ME PAY FOR THIS," i shouted at the cashier.

tubbo came up behind me and wrapped me in a hug. "thank you," he smiled. i smiled and replied "no problem-" "TUBBO?!"

"oh fuck," i groaned. i slowly turned towards the door of the shop. "go home child," i said sternly. "NO! I REFUSE!" tommy screamed. "im really sorry about him," i said to the cashier as i took the bee plush off the counter.

"tommy we're dropping you off at your house," i said as i grabbed his arm. "WHAT- YOU CANT DO THAT! IM A BIG MAN! I MAKE MY OWN DECISIONS!" tommy screamed in the middle of the mall. i picked up my pace as i dragged him out of the mall.

as tommy was throwing his fit i felt a tap on my shoulder. i knew it wasnt tubbo because i was a bit taller than him and the tap came from above. i assumed it was a security guard and apologized, "im very sorry about him sir. we were just leaving."

"oh, i was going to offer to carry the little gremlin to your car," the man said. "WILBUR!" tubbo yelled and gave the man a hug. i stood there awkwardly, still holding tommy. "tubbo, let go so i can carry tommy to her car," wilbur laughed. "i have no idea who you are, but as long as you can deal with the gremlin go ahead," i giggled.

wilbur threw tommy over his shoulder and starting walking. "PUT ME DOWN! WILBUR PUT ME DOWN NOW!" tommy screamed. i laughed and lead wilbur to my car. "SHOTGUN!" tommy screamed. "awww i wanted shotgun," tubbo pouted. "tubbo gets shotgun," i stated.

tommy was about to throw another fit when wilbur whispered something to him and he turned pale and shut up.

"we're here," i said to tommy. he nodded his head and ran into the house. "what did you say to him?" i asked wilbur. "i told him id kill vikkstar if he didnt shut up."

i laughed and pulled out of the driveway. "where should i drop you off?" i asked wilbur. "im staying at an airbnb with some friends nearby," he said. i pulled up the directions on my phone and started driving. it only took about 5 minutes.

"it was nice meeting you! if you ever need help with tommy just call me," wilbur said and got out of the car.

"where to next?" i asked tubbo. "i have no clue," tubbo replied. "i guess i'll just drive around until we find something to do," i decided.

"y/n! look!" tubbo cheered. i looked out his window and saw a chain link fence with barbed wire on the top. on the other side of it was a beautiful field of flowers. although it was quite chilly, i decided it wouldn't do us any harm.

i parked the car on the side of the road and climbed on top. "wh- y/n why are you on top of the car?" tubbo asked, clearly confused.

"we need to get over the fence somehow," i replied calmly as i pulled myself on top of a shed against the fence. tubbo climbed on top of the car and i grabbed his hand to help him on top of the shed. he hopped down into the field and i attempted to follow his lead.

TW: INJURY

"SHIT!" i shouted. i had rolled my ankle when i jumped down. tubbo turned around and asked, "are you alright?" i nodded and began to walk into the field. i was wincing and i had a visible limp, but i figured it was nothing some ice couldn't fix later.

TW OVER

i sat down in the middle of the field and just as i was about to take a picture it started to snow. "it's a christmas miracle y/n!" tubbo exclaimed.

"it is, isn't it?" i smiled sadly, remembering my friends in america. i tried to shake the thought of it by looking at instagram. of course, fate didn't want me to be happy and i immediately saw a picture of my friends.

@burning.ashes

liked by; carlyisntdeadyet, emmaisasimp, and 1,286 others
ash christmas with the girls

@emmaisasimp wtf why do i look so disproportioned
@carlyisntdeadyet bc u r bitch

@teaganisblue not even gonna bring up the christmas tree falling on me
@bellabee but you just did?
@teaganisblue ur too clueless and wholesome it scares me

@gabriellacrystall you can barely see my face wtf who took this picture
@carlyisntdeadyet thank god we cant </3
@burning.ashes why tf arent you asleep child

@kenzies.okay hello my fellow americans
@carlyisntdeadyet first u dont invite me then u forget about y/n
@kenzies.okay wdym i forgot about y/n
@carlyisntdeadyet WTF BRO SHE LIVES IN THE U.K. NOW
@kenzies.okay oh

@bellabee awhh the knees on my leggings are worn i just noticed :c
@emmaisasimp wholesome moment
@teaganfeelsblue wholesome moment
@burning.ashes wholesome moment
@gabriellacrystall wholesome moment
@kenzies.okay wholesome moment
@imnotafuckingbird wholesome moment
@carlyisntdeadyet wholesome moment

@imnotafuckingbird ayee big brain moment check dms @burning.ashes
@burning.ashes IM NOT RICH DUMBASS
@imnotafuckingbird yea but atleast you have money

view 18 more replies

i sighed and turned to tubbo. "wanna take a picture together? i have a tripod for my phone back in the car," i asked him. "sure! i'll go get it," he smiled.

after a lot of screaming and laughing, he managed to get to the car and back. as he set up the tripod, i wondered if my american friends missed me.

"ready!" he called. i limped over and set up my phone. i put the timer on 35 seconds so we had plenty of time and went to where tubbo was on the field.

@y/u/n (your username)

(i couldnt find any with a boy and a girl)

liked by; tubbolive, wilbursoot, and 59,837 others
y/n merry christmas everyone <3 @tubbolive

@burning.ashes first that tommy dude and now some guy named tubbo
@y/u/n HOLY SHIT BRO WE'RE JUST FRIENDS
@burning.ashes keep telling yourself that hon

@wilbursoot where are my tommy removal credits
@tommyinnit no comment

view 13,563 more replies

"today was fun," tubbo beamed as we got in the car. "i know! we should bring the child along next time," i smiled.

"what if me, you, tommy, and wilbur all hung out tomorrow?" tubbo suggested excitedly. "that's a great idea!" i agreed. "hey, what's your number? i need it to make a group with everyone," tubbo asked. "it's ***-***-****," i replied.

"y/n! i finished the video to embarrass tommy!" b/n exclaimed as he ran into my room. "finally," i rolled my eyes and smiled. "i'm gonna wait and use it as a weapon later," i decided. b/n nodded and left my room, shutting the door behind him.

i sat down on my bed and closed my eyes.

"this was the best christmas ever."

a/n: sorry for the late update, i spent a good amount of the day writing it. happy holidays, and yw for the long chap <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

246K 6.6K 28
Y/n meets Ranboo at twitchcon and you get close. A bit more close than you thought. After some rough patches and broken friendships the bond you shar...
21.5K 412 37
this is very much discontinued ! :(( สณแต‰สทสณโฑแต—แต—แต‰โฟ สท แตแตƒสณหก โป หขแต’แตแต‰แต—โฑแตแต‰หขแตˆแต’หกหข
681K 25.2K 50
๏ธต . . ๐˜๐—ผ๐—บ๐—บ๐˜† ๐˜… ๐—ผ๐—ฐ โ‚ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ฐ โ‚Ž ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฐ --- ๐ญ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ข๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ! in which two loud mouthed...
6.3K 92 25
๐˜Š๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ช...