The 10,000 Man Standing

[Permanent Buff: DayLight - Commended by Goddess of Day Hemera as her loyal King of light.
All main stats: +120,000
All sub stats: +12%
All hidden stats: +5%
Physic stats: +10%
HP & MP regen: +25,000

Effect: When activated you can freely move in the air, movement speed base. for every second is activated - 100 MP consumption.]

"Now I will leave you this thing you must save them. So that the balance of authority inside the tower will be balanced." The Goddess warns him that to finish the task no matter what.

"I will search them my Queen with everything I had," Andy answers while bowing.

Then the Goddess touch his shoulder and the man vanished. Then the Goddess said it after Andy vanished "Good Luck."

[System: You've entered the first floor. Because your level is too high the tower will automatically upgrade the monsters inside the tower according to your level.]

Andy was teleported on a vast land with nothing but sands, it wasn't a dessert it's just a sand-like in the seashore. In the distance hundreds of thousands of monsters lurking around.

[Arch Phyton] (1st)
Level: 804
HP: 12,000,000,000

Countless giant snakes moving around the plain sand like a large island. It has a length of 100-250 meters, on its head, it has a small white wing specifically on both ears side.

"So I have to kill everything here?" He was amazed by the scenery of countless monsters roaming the area.

"Then let's get started." Andy dashes towards the monster. . .

Skills after skills were bombardment towards the giant snakes, he also summons 9 clones, for every 20 seconds he summoned 1 clone again and again. His clone will last for a minute before the monster killed it. So basically for every minute, he can summons 2 clones before it dies and keeps increasing, until.

5 minutes, 10 minutes, 30 minutes, 1 hour, 3 hours. . .

After over 10 hours he killed all the monsters, and 90,000+ clones standing over the corpses, some are floating in the air like a bunch of black and white birds. He also levels up by 5. He was so tired that he log out to rest before he can go to the 2nd floor.

. . .

"Hi, father! How's your day?" Vensint greeted his father after seeing the capsule opened, and Andy came out.

"It was fun Son." He lied to his son it was hell inside the tower. He did not enough time to breathe, he can't imagine how did other players reach the higher floors. Well, his floor was upgraded but still, it was harsh he would like killing a boss than keep killing the same monster over and over.

"I see". . . Vensint pause for a moment "mom also logs out so can we have breakfast together?" Vensint ask and told his mother to also logs out.

"Sure!" Andy pat his sons head and said "let's go". . . "What did mom cook" Andy asked.

"Egg with bacon" Vesint replyed. . .

. . .

Sky Imperial city: Colosseum,

Only 10,000 players remain standing on the million who participated in the Battle Royal. All these players have blood all over them. Some have even deep wounds it was so harsh to look but all of it was just an effect by the game to make it look realistic.

Then Selena who got assigned as the new leader of the clan appeared on the stage and said.
"Congratulations everyone all the benefits of the member of the clan will be applied to you. Also, the new leader told me that you can also learn some techniques he created."

For real? Everyone was so happy that their smile reaches their ears.

Learning a technique created by the Named King Sun. Is like a jackpot to them. Not all of them were for the warehouse of the clan, but for those who haven't had any good equipment, the clan's warehouse was the best place they could get those items.

For over 20 consecutive days of fighting these people endure until where they are right now. They even extend the reservation of the Colosseum for another week just to maintain the fight inside to keep going.

That's why old man Sun Wu wanted these guys as one of his disciples. He even saw someone who had good potential in this group of young people and tried to recruit them.

"Yes! That's right for now you can rest and just find me whenever you are ready to train. Also, you can look at the warehouse of the clan and pick whatever you want as long as those items are useful to you, you can have it." Selena said to them.

20 days of continuous battle is very taxing to their brain, you can see how harsh the battle was. From million to 10,000 is a brutal way of selecting elites among elites. But that was the fastest way to find them.

Then one after another all 10,000 left the arena. There is some player who just logs out on the spot. And some just go to the warehouse and change their items.

They were shocked by the mountain of weapons and equipment inside the warehouse. When they saw it they just find the most items they needed, weapons. Weapons are the life of every player inside the game, you can become a legend just by having a powerful weapon. With that, every new clan member chooses the best weapon according to their style of fighting. . .