Ranking System

Tower of the Beginning: 300th Floor,

  A man who is fighting on a large serpent worm beating from last breath. This man was the first ranked player on the overall ranking system. Reading on his massaging window, a hint of excitement all over his face. When he read the message he had already knows it however he not sure the info he has is true but the confirmation was real then he was happy and excited for this piece of a new world to venture into. This guy also loves the adventure that's why it makes him the number one on the spot he only focuses on himself not carrying about guilds and wars all over. Then he called the person who massages him.

  Hello! Clan leader Elena, how did you know about this info? The man asked.

  Elena who is on the top of the office building surprisingly got a massage replay for the first time from the man. Shock this would not even blink an eye no they got interested in what info his leader give him. Then she smiles while replaying, even her just reading the information makes her shiver from fear.

  The info Andy gives him is that about the new update and how to obtain the item to travel time. Well, Andy didn't tell her about his family or the future him. He just doesn't want others to take the risk of obtaining deadly info on their mind.

  Then she answers honestly, my clan leader told me all about this brother Chronus.

  Leader! Ah! I see the man named Chronus realize who's behind these secret organizations, he never believed that Elena was the leader of these strong people whom even one of them almost beat him.

  Then thanks to your leader for his great generosity. He then bows to the hologram and goodbye to Elena, the man who just hung up the calling message, and move to the next floor of the tower.

  . . .

  Locker room:

  Andy is crossed leg waiting for the eye to complete is checking on the ranking system.

  Overall Top 20:

1st Chronus level 956
-King of Darkness

2nd Lez level 920
-Queen of Fate

3rd Elena level 919
-Queen of Pain

4th Greed level 915
-King of Undead

5th MoonRider level 910
-King of Red Dragons

6th Agent Zero level 909
- King of Black Dragons

7th Mother level 908
-Queen of Nature

8th Fixed level 905
- King of Madness

9th NEedLe level 904
- King of Sea Dragons

10th BlockList level 903
- King of White Dragons

11th Casper level 902
- King of Mountain Dragons

12th Mong Soo level 902
- King of Lightning Dragons

13th Ryuji level 901
- Queen of Phantom Dragons

14th YunHie level 901
- Queen of Celestial Dragons

15th TaurosDyole level 901
- King of Ancient Dragons

16th Hanmer level 900
- Blacksmith King

17th Marie level 898
-Shadow Queen

18th Sloth level 897
-King of Undead

19th Pride level 896
-King of Undead

20th Lust level 895
-King of Undead

  The leveling system of the game varies from the level cap of 100 for every 100 level reach the main stats multiplayer has +50% means for example at level 900 they have 450% multiplayer if basic str is 1.5(450%)= 6.5 per stats point that's how big their gap is now. Every 100 level your physic also increased by 5%.

  The same as item, the level also has Tier 1-15 named as;

Tier 0 - Immortal Soul
Tier 1 - 1st layer Immortal Soul
Tier 2 - 2nd layer Immortal Soul
Tier 3 - 3rd layer Immortal Soul
Tier 4 - 4th layer Immortal Soul
Tier 5 - 5th layer Immortal Soul
Tier 6 - 6th layer Immortal Soul
Tier 7 - 7th layer Immortal Soul
Tier 8 - 8th layer Immortal Soul
Tier 9 - 9th layer Immortal Soul
Tier 10 - 10th layer Celestial Soul
Tier 11 - 11th layer Celestial Soul
Tier 12 - 12th layer Celestial Soul
Tier 13 - 13th layer Celestial  Soul
Tier 14 - 14th layer Celestial Soul
Tier 15 - 15th layer Celestial Soul
. . . and at the 20th Demi-God Soul, 30th God Soul, 40th Ancestral God Soul, 50th Absolute God Soul.

  This system was written on the tombstone at the Largest Library in the game called Temple of Knowledge. Because the library looks like an ancient temple.

  And owls like a human was in charge of that place. The library also has a yearly event called Knows the Truth. The rewards are a Special Skill Book that only you in the entire game have.

  Timepass bit by bit while Andy is busy looking at the rankings of the system he waits for 24 hours rang out.

[System: Epimetheus Eyes has completely assimilated you, you've obtained one of the most powerful eyes that could ever exist.]

[System: You've gained a title, God's Eye.]