Preparation

Planet Gyro: Werewolf Planet

Inside a cave in a thorny mountain, there is a large palace inside in rocks unique to this planet. These rocks can enhance your senses and physical body.

This planet is where werewolf lives and build their communities and rules that survive for many years.

"Young Master the time is almost there we should prepare ourselves for this wonderful world that person gives us." A 2.5 meter in height werewolf said to the young werewolf holding on to a weird-looking Blade.

Then the young werewolf slashes the air wiping the blood in the blade. "You're right to gather all the elders and we will have an emergency meeting."

Under him is a weird-looking creature in green skin that is already beheaded by this young Master.

"As you wish Young Master!, then the 2.5-meter werewolf run towards the exit of the cave.

"This we'll gonna be fun,"

"awoooh!"

The young werewolf haul inside the cave it was so loud that the cave shook.

Ops my bad! The young werewolf almost made a mistake if he continued hauling he might die inside the cave from collapsing.

. . .

Planet Gaia: World Tree,

Hundred of Trillion light-years ayaw from Earth there is a planet called Gaia. There are so many trees on this planet that as high as a mountain and wide as large lakes on earth. The size of this planet is 20 times larger than earth. The people living here are the same as the people living on earth, except they had pointed ears and they could leave for over 300-2,000 years old.

Inside the hall on the floating palace, two people talking to each other discussing their plan in this other world that introduces by the Creator.

"Your Majesty, the time has come we should enter that world and see what other being looks like." A fat old man with pointed ears in the luxurious outfit and had a stick on his right hand said to the person seating on the wooden throne.

"Indeed it's the time, however, we have to take it slowly and understand this world and determine if our power works on that world." A very old-looking man with a white beard reaches the ground. In white robe and wears a wooden crown that connects the throne he is seating with.

"Very well then, My King. However, I also learn that Vampires are also participating in this other world." The fat old man bowed and said another topic to the old King.

"I see, then we have to be more careful about this. If the Vampires also there this means the other being is also there." He said to the fat old man.

The fat old man nodded in agreement. "Then I will gather the best warrior and magician that we can send to this world."

"That would be the best for the time being." The old King replied in agreement to the fat old man's advice.

. . .

Planet Dracula: Lustrado City,

100 Vampires gather at one big round table in the center of the table, there is a hologram of paled looking man, sharp eyes, pointed ears, and has fans on his mouth.

"Report me everything you all knew right now!" The Vampire in the hologram commands every Vampire in the meeting hall.

"These are the lists of the beings we know who participate or inside this other world." A Vampire with goggles on his forehead answered the Vampire on the hologram.

Then another hologram appeared in the front.

Dragons - Dragon Zone
Devils - Inferno
Vampires - Dracula
Elves - Gaia
Witches - Jinx
Werewolves - Gyro
Giants - Titan
Orcs - Cors
Goblins - Looters
Angels - Purgatory
Holy knights - Misty Clouds
Sirens - Atlantis
Dwarfs - Underworld
Fairies - Floating Forest

"These are the info we gather from this whole 3 years of searching in our database and being that we already meet."

"I see so there still unknown variables that we might lose to." The man on the hologram nodded and not rushing is his decision to make wars with other beings.

"Then proceeds the necessary steps on stabilizing our foothold on one territory first, and at the same time build as many space warships we could make until someone breaks the peaceful years." Commanded to everyone in the meeting hall.

"Yes! Your Majesty," everyone stands up and salutes the Vampire on the hologram. . .

. . .

Floor 367th: Bug monsters,

[System: you have killed 9,799,343/10,000,000 monster.]

[System: you have killed 9,799,413/10,000,000 monster.]

[System: you have killed 9,799,506/10,000,000 monster.]

[System: you have killed 9,799,692/10,000,000 monster.]

For every second he killed almost 100 monsters. His clone also keeps increasing, making other players widen their eyes.

"Is that a cheater or a bug player?" Player 1 said to the person not far from him.

"Yeah! I think so..." Player 2 replied.

"But there was never a bug on the game for this past 10 years." Player 3 also commented.

"You are right! That guy must be a high ranker who just board on the higher floors." Player 1 just realize that player was just a high ranker.

. . .

A few hours later the long waited system notification rang out.

[System: you have killed 10,000,000/10,000,000 monsters moving to the next floor.]