One Hit Demon

Andy's family training room; 9:15 A.M.

  On the next building window, a man looking to the next build. He smiles like he is going to laugh and giggled.

  A few minutes later he vanishes like he was not even there.

. . .

  9 hours after that man vanish Andy finally login, he is currently at the tallest tree in the game fighting a world boss he is now at level 804 an 8th immortal soul 400% of his stats increased just barely a top ranker but a top ranker if the stats are in concern.

  [KillerBee] (Demi World Boss)
  Level: 938
  HP: 10,900,000,000,000

  This boss is like a normal bee but instead of black and yellow, it was red and white like a bloody killer.

  He was lucky to spot this world boss who always roams around never stay in one place. He then activates his title skill when he is reading this title he was delighted he never saw a title that gives a buff skill. It was the [One Hit Demon] title.

  [One Hit Demon](God rank title)
  A being that exceeds the power of a mortal and becomes a Demon in One Hit.

  Active skill: Death Risk - Borrowing the power of life and death, every attack deals 1% HP to the target and loses 2% HP for every attack dealt.
(No cooldown. No duration. When activate and canceled you can't use any type of potion or healing power. Only the HP regen is valid.)

  How could you call this hell this is heaven now killing this high hp monster is like kids to me now.

  Even the risk is high I have my clone helping me so let's do this.
When his hp reaches 20% he activates foresight and rushes for the remaining 60% hp of the boss. 1 minute, 2 minutes, 3,4,5minutes. . .

  50%. . .
  40%. . .
  25%. . .
  10%. . .

  When his hp recovered he used again the Death Risk killing the huge bloody bee.

  A large number of loots drop in the ground. Most were coins and materials only one equipment drop. It was like a needle, black and purple smoke came out on this needle.

  [Stinger Neckless] [XXIV]
  Origin: A neckless crafted by the sting of a KillerBee created by Ganjaro the accessory craftsman he was one of the 13 Great Craftsmen.

  Stats:
  HP regen: +50,000
  MP regen: +50,000

  Requirements:
  Level: 800

  He then unequips the curse neckless and uses the Stinger Neckless boosting its HP regen by 40,000 and 8,000+ on his level boost. Now his total hp and mp regen is 96,000 per second, almost 1% per 2 seconds.

  . . .

  North Continent; Titan Guild palace.

  Boss Fixed, are you going to believe those dumb-headed that only had skull no Brian?

  If you can see the eyes of those guys yes! I believe in them. Those eyes that never showed fear were now like a good dog after seeing their owner. Fixed said excitedly.

  Now that man is alive and shows to the public my 10 years of revenge are finally in my grasp. We have to pay a visit to that man and greet him and grand as we could think of.

  Is that guy truly amazing? The young man who age is 19 doubted his guild leader's words. No man is capable of competing with his leader except on those 3 guys in the Saints clan.

  Well, he was rumored that got assassinated however I never think of a person who can assassinate that guy both real world or in the game. Fixed internal rival was The HERMES on the Dragon Slayer days he always asks to spar with the man and never wins. He couldn't even lose the hp of the man to bellow 30% before he dies or lose.

  Really? I want to know this person too. The young man said excitedly

  Yeah prepared the army and we march to the central continent.

  March? Why? The young man is confused.

  Those idiots tell me that the man is wearing a Clan emblem of the Saints Clan. This means he was a secret member of the clan or maybe he was their leader if the skill is on. . . wait now that I think of it. . . damn why wouldn't of that way that's why those 3 improve so much that I couldn't even bet them. Hahaha hahaha. The man laughed as if he just realize such an obvious thing.

  That style at he just playing with you. Those than bastard they learn it from him and make some adjustment according to their style.

  Clap, clap. . . forgot the army. Let's just go there now and visit that monster. Fixed realizing how bullish his think are.

  Really? Come on let's go the young man impatiently calls the man on the throne.

  . . .

  Clan wearhouse, Andy put all the materials he gain after killing the bloody bee. This warehouse available to all his guild members. Some player just passes him and ignore him like he was just another guild member. The name of their guild is Sinners while the saint's clan is only for the elite among elites the guild was for everyone.

  In the guild, they yearly held tournament slots for the new adding members to the clan. They add 25 slots every year and only the top 25 in the tournament could receive both wealth and techniques when they join the clan. So every guild member is motivated every year that that year is their time to shine.