Epimetheus Eyes Power

What! God's Eye? Now I know why it takes so long. But before he could check the detail the glowing in his eyes stop and form an eyeball then enters his eyes socket.

  Now he has a pair of red and blue eyes, red on the left eye and blue on the right eye. This is so beautiful as the galaxy it has a hallow dark tone center and the semi-dark tone is rotating into both eyes. If you observe the rotation of both eyes another one rotates clockwise and the other is counterclockwise. He then opens the detail about the eye and the title.

  [Epimetheus Eyes]
  Epimetheus is known as the God of Foresight he can see the future and use it as his advantage in fighting other gods.

Eye effect:
-You can see the future events within 10 sec upon activation. Cool Down: 15 seconds. MP peruses -1%
-If used your defense becomes zero.
-When activate Dodge is 100%.

   Wow! As long as I regenerate 1% of my mana for every 15 seconds I can spam this skill.

  With this, no boss monster can kill me. With my high attack power, it's a goodbye to them.
Let's check this title it looks like an overpowered title.

Title: [God's Eye]
  You have an eye of a God titling you as God's eye owner you are the first who obtain God's Eye title effects are doubled.

All main stats: +200%
All sub stats: +20%
All hidden stats: +20%

  What! An all stats effect and also doubled. First? This means there are more of these eyes amazing, even if I wait for 1 month for this I would still wait for it the power of the eye itself makes me a real invisible.

  With this title, my max crit rate is 95% and my crit rate is 65% while my Str is now 1,080%. My attack power now is +1050%. Agi and Dex is 800%, HP and MP is 300%. Def is 250%. And all my sub stats are 45%.

  Level 1 who me, hahaha hahaha it's like I'm still playing the game for 10 years with is stats and I can still add more 10 years buy catching them up. Will my item is until I got level 1,000+  to change them it's no rush just play like I normally do. Andy could not contain his excitement on killing a boss monster and level up. He then left the locker space.

  Leader, you are finished upgrading your items? Elena contacted him.

  Yeah, it takes me 24 hours to complete all what happens? Andy asked.

  No! Nothing yet happen, those Amazon is preparing war to the Southern continent.

  Hmm? War why? Andy got confused about the report.

  Did you remember the 10 weakening of all dark players? Some guilds also joining this war.
They will take advantage of the status of the Undead Clan.

  Ah! I see, for now, just let them fight against each other, as long they won't bother us here at the central were good.

  Yes, leader!

. . .

  Gaia Mountain: Wold boss

  Andy is currently at the front of a gigantic monster like a serpent.  500 meters long lower body, a human male on the upper body with a head of a Taurus. A legendary creature who lives for over 1,000 years hiding under the cave on mount Gaia.

  [Serpent Cow][Legendary]
Level: 410
HP: 100,000,000

  Andy suddenly vanishes and reappears in front of the boss monster. Cutting its left horn until its left arm then thru his lower body cutting it into half, a large number of damaged pop-outs.

-102,045,895 HP

He one hit a boss monster that is 409 levels higher than him. Then his body glows it was a level effect but it took 30 sec. until it stops. Now this place is dark or nighttime so his exp gain is times 10.

Level 2
Level 3
Level 5
Level 10
Level 20
Level 50
. . .
It stops at level 102

Gaining 50% multiplayer stats.

  What one-hit what the f*** with that crit damage output. Hahaha, Andy smiles awkwardly scratching his head, feel sorry for the boss monster. I should find a stronger boss to test the limit of my power.

  With that world boss, one after another vanishes from the game without them knowing why.

. . .

  Damn who the hell our world boss we just late for 20 minutes and the boss is gone. Find this idiot he doesn't know our JailBreaker guild.

  Boss HiJack those people are so arrogant. I just received news about this even another big guild also lost the world bosses.

  Investigate this group of thieves if we can recruit them to our guild we could kill world bosses would be easy.

  Yes, boss! The man beside him answers earnestly.

  This happens all over the various guilds that monopolize the world boss in their territory.

  Then the culprit's just getting started on his conquest for the throne of becoming a true king.