Meeting with the Creator

November 29th, 2230. The day Andy finally come back to play the game. Using the newest version of the capsule entering the game counting down for 10 secs when it hits zero, a white light covers his vision. But instead, he saw his avatar in the spirit form of the game. His avatar is full of white marks or lines that illuminate the whole room.

Then a man walked towards him and said, young man, you have guts and patient for these 20 years. You can now ask me 3 questions. As a reward for completing this task. The old man's said smiling at Andy.

A question, are you perhaps the creator?

Yes! 2 more questions to go.

Huh!, wait did I just ask a question I'm so dumb. Then he hit his head for wasting the chances, however, he realizes the question is not bad now he knows this man's identity he can prepare valuable questions to ask. Then put his finger on his forehead thinking about the right question to ask.

Then tell me all the details of this universal update you are going to release in the next 6 months.

Hmm... Are you sure that's your question? Because the details on it well are released on the days of update so this question is useless.

I see, I thought you won't release it. These are my question how to obtain the item for voyaging time? And can I find my family? Even though the second question sounds silly however the NPC answers him them both questions.

Your first question is simple to travel the void space and meets me then I'll give you the item, the NPC smiles weirdly at him. To reach the void space claim the tower of fame very top and claim the tower of the beginning at the realm of gods. If you reach both tops I will give you the pass to enter my world.

As for your second question find your future you and ask him he is the one who took your family. That guy is also in this game somewhere on the other universe.

As bonus information, I'll give you some leaks to the upcoming update this update is connected to the other being from the other universe I've contacted them for 6 years ago and link both worlds into this game so that the impossible to travel space on that distance become possible in my world I've like to see you guys meeting each other and get raid on those damn AI's. I will delete all NPC on this game and create an interconnected space between other planets being or life form with intellectual capabilities.

I've created 25 clones to manage those planets, and create a big sever to play just for you guys also to my satisfaction, hehehe the old man that's just born 10 years ago making fun of Andy's misfortune.

Misfortune about his family but It was all because of his future self? What a joke to be said and he is on this game too really is this the reality and the outside world is the game? Hearing such a revelation is truly no good in both is his heart and mind. So there must be something happen in the future that my self wants to change. In exchange for me, left behind and suffer all by myself for these 18 years. I could not even remember their faces on how long I miss them. But I have to solidify my heart to survive and find out what did happen back then. But for now, I'll just keep quiet about these events. It breaks my heart but I have to move, that's why I'm still alive till now. Now that I have the same leads then I have a purpose to strive thru.

Then Andy bow to the creator thank him as his benefactor, now what should I do? Andy asked.

Then the creator replay to him choose one of these ropes and pull it. One of these ropes leads to what power you can obtain. There are a million types of ropes he can choose from however when he saw these ropes he reminds of the color his sister likes. A rose-purple-colored rope, I've decided on this one then he pulls it his spirit form dash upwards going to where the ropes end.

He is like riding a roller coaster following the rope. Then he can see clouds and a palace is in the clouds, then the doors opened leading him inside the palace he saw the end of the rope it was an empty throne the palace also looks ancient structure. He then walks towards the throne and touches it checking the material of the throne, he seats it like a king. Then the system notification rang out.

[ system: you've seated the kingless throne and become its owner. ]

[ system: you now become Transcended being all main stats +50,000, you can now walk through space. ]

[ system: Avatar awakening is in process, please wait a moment.]

Then his vision changed into darkness when he opened his eyes again he can see the ceiling. He was back to his avatar. The series system notification rang out.

[ system: you've gained a title, Awaken King.]

[ system: King shops well now opened.]

[ system: you have opened your 12 primordial systems. You can now use 12 mana core at once. ]

[ system: you've met the creator rewarding a title Creator's Acquaintance. ]

[ system: you've received 1.752 billion King Points. ]

  [ system: World announcement: The king of Light has now awake let's greet him. Dark beings will be weakened for 10 days.]