Title Ranks

November 29, 2220, the grand opening of the VR game Rank Kings, all players on the 7 VR game that was marge to the game including Dragon Slayer which Andy played with and become a known player across the game.

Waiting for 11 months just for this day. Make them excited and annoyed.

When they first heard the news that their game will be marge, some are upset while others are excited about this new game. How will be the new system of the game, and how big the world inside just imagining those things make them crazy.

. . .

45 minutes, 20 minutes, 5 minutes, 30 seconds, like a countdown for the new year a 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 . . .

Log in a flash of light pass thru him, then he stops at the top of a planet called Gaia. Then a human figure forms in front of him this human form is the main system called creator.

  Wonderer, I'll welcome you to my world, have fun! Then Andy drops to the planet randomly shoot down like a meteor then his vision change into pure white.

  When his vision came back he saw three large stone statuses the two are vertical and parallel to each other while the other one is on the top horizontally forming a large portal. Beside the portal a stage that is full of different weapons, when andy step on the stage a system notification rang. Then a girl's voice was heard.

  [Please choose your avatar, there are millions of types of avatars you can choose.]

  However, Andy already knows what avatar he chooses, the "crow man" avatar, this avatar is one in a million means only one can obtain this avatar.

  He knows this avatar when he was doing some quest about the god of the sky and the crow man was the knight in the dark of the sky god.

  The crow man avatar is like a costume it has a fixed appearance if you wear armor the avatar will change the form and colors of that armor depends on the system preferred.

  I'll choose the crow man avatar, andy said in his mind stating his answer to the system.

  [Searching crow man avatar. . . The crow man will be your starting avatar]

[please name your avatar. ]

  "HikariYami", andy answered he uses the same name from his previous games.

 [Name confirmed, please choose your main weapon.]

  Then he picks the great sword on the stage.

  [Weapon confirms.] [Generating your battle mode style, you now have Flash swordsman battle mode.]

The Battle mode system was the type of berserk skill that makes you transform on what battle mode you have. At the very beginning of the game, the system will generate a battle mode randomly, if you are lucky the battle mode you might get is a legendary mode that you would never dare to delate your character no matter what.

  Please go to that portal to teleport you outside. Then andy walkthrough with a wash his vision change.

. . .

  (This game is different from the other VR game the system is like a points base rather than a coin base to get stronger you have to obtain a lot of points this point is called "KING POINTS". You can use these points to buy skill books, land/shops in the city, and upgrade your Title rank. You can also accumulate points by playing the game, every hour online you can obtain 10 points.)