The Pioneer

Auction hall a woman on the stage and 100 people in the viewing seats rising their bid one after another.

  Hey, guys relax, these items won't run away. Elena said shaking her head this seen always happened. The items she sells are not normal even those who can obtain them, but not at the stage of the game.

  The highest leveled player is only at the early level 150+. And the item she sold is for levels 180-200. Then the only idiot won't get crazy on such an item.

  1st item,

  2nd item,

  3rd item,

  4th item,

. . . . .

  31st item,

  This well is the last item I'll sell to you guys so don't hold back anymore.

  This item is a coin token used as a key to enter the forgotten city of Atlantis. It's rumored the when you get there you might have a chance on obtaining the weapon of Poseidon and the Titans power core. So I only sell 10 entries to you guys 75% of what we have. Is that's fine?

  Sure! So how do we make the bidding? A smoker with a big eye asks Elena.

  We only need manpower for our company so how much you can give wins no starting bid. But if you bid too little that won't do.

  Manpower? on what business are you using this manpower. A curly woman asks.

  Where using them on building ungrounded railways. And we need a lot of manpower to finish on time. You can also ask for investment but we only sell 25% of the project's shares.

  And where do plan to build this project? A fat old man asks.

  Philippines, Elena answered for what reason. Even the country suffers a loot of calamity and distraction. However, the beauty of the island and forest and mountain can attract more tourists as long as it has a stable and fast-moving rail system that connects every island.

  The risk might big, however, if you build big cities across these railways it's only a matter of time the economy will grow. The speed of transporting goods and people to their destination can save more time than the already build cities.

  So think about what you can offer to us. A fair share of the same need and wants. That is my proposal to you.

   Then I'll bid manpower to build a city, not the railways. A white old man agrees to the offer of the Yung lady in front of him. Taking risks is not a good investment that was his philosophy in life.

  Same here young lady! Only 9 people can offer such big manpower in this 100 people because their business is somewhat related to constructing buildings.

  That means they can now link 9 cities in the system they planned all they just need is the manpower for the railways.

  Then a man stands up, I think that last slot is mine. His guilds own a digging a hole for mining this means they are the expert on this field. The other also nodded there's no need to fight when Evey on can benefit it.

  Then everything is settled. Don't worry guys as long as you want an item you like is fine for us to sell we would gladly help you fighting these NPC's we can't do about that's how the system works. It's like the system wouldn't let us have those things. 

  Lucky for these past months we found a mine that we can share with you for free all of you has 1% of the mining income. That's the only thing we can give to you guys. Then she bows to everyone and ends the auction.