The Named King Sun

March 02, 2160. The very first full drive VR game was released, the game was named "The Last War" it was like a history VRMMO game. The game is all about the history of all world wars and civil wars that happened many years ago.

All people at that time were delighted with this accomplishment not only the full drive has 78% synchronization but it was also has a global community. Almost 70% population at that time played the game. However, as time flows the server shut down. Because of the downside of the game, it was controlled by humans so there is some bias on other players.

Only, 20 years later was the first VR game controlled by the AI created by the founder of the 12 great scientists. And it was a fantasy world of martial arts, and that was the time that old man was known as "The Burning Sun" and his wife was "The Frozen Moon". The old man's wife dies after the 2nd year of the game. Due to the failure or error of the game his wife was brain dead together with his avatar inside the game.

The old man keeps playing the game, in the hope to find some consciousness of his wife inside the game. But a few years later the game was shut down, leaving him alone. And the old man focus on the real world creating a dojo, the old only had 10 students at that time all of them was orphan. Until it becomes big and known to the other place, where orphans place to live.

Then 40 years later, in the present time, receives a massage the VR game where his wife died is marge within this game, he still had hopes of seeing or meeting the consciousness of his wife up until this very second.

And he had some leads to where he can find his wife and that was the time machine item. That was the only hope of the old man and that's why the old man had so high stats adventuring the who game just to find it, but he did not know where to find that place. And then the boy who he had eyed on and some leaders were to that's why he join this tournament.

. . .

"Damn, Master you are so cool," the young lady said.

"Master, now we can find it I hope that kid has some legit information," Selena said smiling.

"That's right master, that guy bullied us because our stats are so far away. That guy doesn't any talent at all", the young teen angrily blames his stats for his loss to Andy.

Then Andy and Chronus came to them. "You are still a kid, kid" Andy insult the young teen.

Then the boy raises his middle finger and pointed it to Andy, then he pointed it to the sky. And said, "go to hell."

Then Chronus Ask the old man stats and he was dumbfounded by the numbers in front of him. Almost all main stats are in the 5,000,000 marks almost doubled by his. But when he saw the old man's level he falls to his knees and said "how could this be?" The old man's level was 1,256.
200 higher than his this old man was unranked.

The multiplayer of the 1,000 level until level 1,999 becomes 65% from 50% per 100 level, 15% higher from level 999 and below.

"How did you level up old man?" Chronus asked.

"Let's say when you reach the 2nd phase of the Tower of the Begining, there will be a new world that you can play with, or let's say a new planet yo can venture off." And the old man said to the dumfounded Chronus.

"What you already pass the 1st phase? I only got the 872 floors over the last 10 years." Chronus said could not believe what he heard.

"Then that's the gap between us." The old man cough giggling. Now for the main reward, boy so where or how to obtain it?" The old man asked. But when he saw Andy's face, his face also becomes pale for a while.

"What happened?" The old man asked.

Then Andy shakes his head. And said, "it's nothing, I just realize how big this game is that's all."

The info he obtains is only the tip of the sliced cake. Not the whole cake itself, now he is more motivated.

He asked a question to the old man "can we talk alone?"

The old man nodded, while the other just look at Andy's eyes as if the man is lying. But to no a vial, they could not saw thru him.