10 years

Time passed quickly and 10 years of endless wars among the NPC's and wars among monsters happened within that year currently the game is divided into five groups in the form of five continental Kings.

  The Undead guild rules the south by Greed a ranked 5 on the overall rankings. This guild consists of dark players who love killing another player for bounties and NPC for the quest.

  Nature guild of the east, all of its members are women. They are the Amazon in the game. Their leader named Mother was in the top 7 on the overall rankings.

  The Titans rule on the north whose leader named Fixed who love dueling he got the title The Battle Maniac. A Ranked 4 on the overall ranking.

  The Spy guild on the west led by Agent Zero, this guild only has 1,000 members but all are rankers. Zero also ranks 3 on the overall ranking.

  The Saint Clan rules the central continent. Having both wealth and power only one player ever dares step on that continent and that was Greed who got annihilated before his army got to land on the continent. He was the laughing stock as a ranked player.

  However, this also shows how powerful the clan is. Only 3 of the 10 Saints defend the land on that time much all of them. Luckily the goal of the clan is not on this continent but the other worlds. This other world is divided into two the "Realm of gods" and the "Void space".

  . . .

  In the past 10 years the system also generated a worldwide competition the gives bountiful rewards even NPC's joined the event combat in the game is like combat in the real world however you are just much stronger than the reality and that's because of stats.

  Stats extend the limit of the human body you can even jump higher than tall buildings. The mana core inside your avatar also helps you understand the concept of magic, mana is like air surrounds you that you have to breathe in to form magic the larger you can inhale the stronger the magic is. So mana core extends the limit on how much air or mana you can inhale.

  The ranks are also divided into 4 categories the level, title rank, combat power, and achievement. The overall rank is the total ranking on those 4 categories.

  . . . 

Andy is waiting in his office for Elena to come, from the task he gives to him and it was to transport the newest gaming cabin that can Marge you to the game for 99%. The special functions of the cabin are body enhancements and improving Brian's activities two-fold.

  Leader the cabin is already installed in your room and office. With that either is at home or at work you can still play the game. She said smiling.

  For the past ten years, Andy teaches them how to control their body without making unnecessary movements. With that, they become monsters in the game like Andy is known as the HERMES the speed and accuracy of his attacks and the way he dodges his opponent while attacking make you hopeless.

  Also a few years ago the system declared the largest update that will be happing soon. It was called the universal update and everyone was crazy about it. Because of that piece of news the population of the game rise again. Now the game has 6 billion players the could log in whenever they wanted.

  Also for the last ten years, Andy completed the 6 piece sets of armor called Chaos Guard. The body armor, leg, bost, shoulder, gloves, and belt. And the crown of Hades. All of those come from the grand auction held every year. The currently highest level player is named Chronus level 955. That's how far behind he is to the current rankers.

  Each continent has 12 imperial cities except the center who had 21 imperial cities. And these cities are controlled by unnamed kings a total of 69 unnamed kings. But most of this is the subordinate of the continental kings, and those who are not allied are called unranked kings they are almost the same strength as individuals that continental king except that they don't have much manpower to compete with them.