100 Percent?

Sunset town; Zecle house

   Father, You have to become strong inside so we can live much better than we are Zectle said to his father.

  Don't worry son as long as I can join master Gudor's guild we can move to the bigger town, so we can live comfortably.  His father answers confidently.

  Hehe I know you can do it that I'll be waiting for you here. So do your best the 9-year-old Zecle cheers his dad.

  See ya don't make your mom stress out okay?

  I'm a good boy dad. So don't worry. Only his family knows how intelligent this boy is, he was like Vensint on earth.

  Dear, bye. Luke farewells them. In the game on this planet, u can't log out within 1 week so they have to stay in the capsule for 1 week or 2 weeks inside the game.

  Then Karen hugs her husband. Then the capsule close.

  The game on this planet has already run for 6 years it was the time the creator discovered this place and communicate with the higher-ups of the planet and proposed the game to them.

  . . .

  In the central area of the planet Fotiá, 2 people seating opposite each other. So you're saying this game is not ordinary? The woman with red skin and a tattoo on her face.

  That's right we've been tracking the wavelength of the system that connects to our body however what we discover is some slight mystery after we discover some area inside that area somehow our body in the real word come inside and most likely if I'm not mistaken with this upcoming update we can fully dive inside 100%. It's like we've been teleported inside the game. A dark red skin skinny man with glasses explains to the woman in front of him.

   Really? Then that's both good and bad news to us. We have so little population on our planet creating our world will be a difficult task to accomplish.

   Don't worry young miss the system well be fair to all 25 planets maybe we have disadvantages but we will probably gain some advantages to others.

  Hope so! The woman said worriedly.

  All most 25 planets players high ranker notice these changes inside the game. The same as Andy on the tower of fame, now he is at the 100th floor he didn't leap after the 80th-floor claiming it floor by floor for over 32 hours.

. . .

  Andy's location is on the 100th floor he is facing 10 humongous Mechanical Scorpion King.

  [AI'ed ScorpBurg] (7th)
  Level: 900
  HP: 7,580,000,000,000

  Andy uses his skill mirror 10 times losing him 50%, creating 9 clones however he just waits for his mana to regen and summon 20 more after 7 minutes. Now he can fight 3 vs 1 (note: the duration of his clone is until it dies or got canceled, I forgot to write the duration of the skill.)

  Let's go! All 30 rush toward their respective target. Colliding of metals was heard the one is taking the damage the other is healing and the one is the damager a typical 3 man combo of attack his clone and him is using. Then one of his clones split in half the monster it was the 100% one hit of his set armor.

  Damn why my clone is lucky not me. Andy was envious of his clone the obtained the impossible luck one in a million to activate how awesome is that but that's not the end another clone triggers the 100% then another one. The skill effect keeps activating one after another damn what's going on was this a bug or something?

  Then he feels like his real body was inside of him. But it was just for a moment. But that moment is like internally for Andy who has the highest stats points in the entire game. What? He was stun and confused then the last boss dies from his clone it was the 100% one-hit effect.

  [System: you've completed the impossible task of damaging a monster in one hit gaining the "title: One Hit Demon".]

  Huh? Before he realizes he kills add the boss monster inside the tower. Moving him to the 101st floor, the starting floor of the 2 phase. However, this stage is only available on the next update instead he got teleported back to the main entrance of the tower.

  Hmm.? The giant guardian was surprised by the sudden appearance of Andy. What are you doing here young man? The giant said.

  Me? Andy point to himself.

  Yes you, you are the only one here so.

  I was teleported out of the tower. I just finished the 100th floor so know.

100th? Hmm. I see you can back hare in next year or 6 months on your time.

  6 months so this means on the next update? I see. Then he bid farewell to the guardian giant.

  The giant waves his big hand to the vanishing young man.

  Seriously what's going on? He then contacts Jessie if the same sensation on the event just a moment ago however they said nope nothing happens to us. Except for Casper who is currently at the tower of the beginning.

  Yes, Leader there something happens to me just a moment ago. He said in a serious tone I was in love with an NPC she was so beautiful that I could die with her.

  Shut up, idiot! The other member shouted

  What's wrong with being in love?

  Just shut up, the leader has to say something. Ryuji stops the jokester Casper.

  Fine, fine,  but for real I love her. What should I do?

  Then marry her, everyone replayed.

  Okay, but this guys is serious when do. . . everyone mutes him.

  Andy explained to them again what happened to him just a moment ago.

  For real? MoonRider was enthusiastic no the news and he said. Maybe it was related to the new update?

  Everyone also agreed if that was happening to the game it means the update is getting closer. And small changes like that would appear frequently.