Medusa The Fallen God

Year Rise of the Gods: Zeus timeline,

A beautiful female with amazing curves, that almost all the Gods love her when they saw her beauty.

Her name is Melinda, daughter of Phorcys and Ceto. Who becomes the wife of Poseidon, however some Goddess disagree with their relationship like Athena.

Athena and Melinda grow up together and become rivals, they hate each other like water and oil. When Athena heard that Malinda has a relationship with his uncle Poseidon. She starts his accusation of what Melinda's True face is. She also talks about the sisters of Melinda who are in the Underworld and told other Gods how evil their family is.

And Zeus who understands and always agrees with her favorite daughter Athena also declares her vanishment of Olympus. And then Athena cast a Punishment on her and make her beautiful hair into snakes. Making Melinda into Medusa.

And she was kicked out from Olympus and Poseidon who loves her offer a place to live in his world Atlantis. However, she declines the offer and hides under her sister's protection in the underworld. From then on she lives there keep killing mortals who dare use her power from evil.

Then countless years had passed her soul become powerful from the hatred she feels from the false accusations against her and her family. Then her eyes become golden like a divine power that only Absolute Gods possess. Was born on her beautiful eyes making every Mortal, Gods, and Mystical Beast become stone if they directly look at her eyes.

From then on, no Gods would dare to look down at her. Afraid of being punished by the divine power within her. But Gods lay traps on the mortal making her busy killing this mortal from those wrecked Gods who are envious of her power trying to kill her.

. . .

Then a man with a weird mask offers her a very tempting suggestion that both of them can gain something no matter what happens. That man was Andy standing in front of her did not even budge on looking into her eyes

"So will you join me and change the history we know?" Andy asks Medusa.

"As long as you promise me one thing then I'll agree to everything you say." She answered with a hint of hope.

"What is it?" Andy is confused, that Medusa wants his life.

"Find my Sisters, and convince them to join with you, then I will help you with anything you want." She answered honestly and continued.

"My sisters are the only reason I live in this world without them I'm nothing," Medusa said, tears in her beautiful golden eyes.

"That won't be a problem I'm also searching them for my other quest so I will unite you all when the time comes." Andy makes an Oath to her and continued.

My strength is yours, on how we survive this chaotic world is up to us, so I made my Oath to you and. . .
Andy put his hand into his heart and said. . .  
Fulfill my promise to you and all you requested to me along the way towards our goals.

Andy stand straight when he said those words.

Then Medusa becomes a brown smoke, then like a vacuum, Andys body absorbs that brown smoke towards his whole body. Then a system notification rang.

[System: Medusa Agree on the Oath you made with her and become one with her.]

[System: Generating another Oath Title. . . Oath Title: Fallen God's Partner.]

Then his hair transforms into snakes moving on the back of his head. Well, you can't see the snake because they are as thin as a needle but you can see them moving independently.

Then his left palm light in gold, then an eye form on his palm. So bright that illuminates the whole area in gold.

Then a glove appears in front of him together with the system notification.

[System: Divine Gloves of Medusa has gained, equip it to hide her power and use it only to monster that you need to kill with her power or else the contract is canceled.]

Andy nodded and use the gloves to hide the golden light.

[Oath Title: Fallen God's Partner]

Medusa Goddess of Forgiveness is connected to you and swear an Oath to her and must fulfill your Oath no matter what.

Passive Effects:

Divine Eyes of Hate: Every monster that direct hits or contacts with this eye will become stone forever.

Sixth Sense: Snakes Hair - within 3 meters around you no being can avoid your detection.

. . .

Let's go Andy did not enough time to waste the update is coming if he misses this timing and could not pass the first phase he will regret it. What if the tower becomes harder by the end of the update, so he claims the tower without stopping.

Timepass like crazy within 10 days (real-world time) he claims the tower from 700th floor to 999th floor and one step to the last floor.

Then the system notification rang that he pass the 999th floor.

[System: You've completed the 999th-floor task, moving to the last floor of the first phase.]

[System: You've entered the 1,000th floors entering the domain of the God of Doom Moros.]

[System: You can choose two different ways to pass the floor.]

[System: Kill the God of Doom or run towards the exit without the Doom God detecting you.]

Andy Choose on killing the Doom God.

[System: You've chosen the impossible way, rewarding you a bountiful reward if you can achieve that impossible.]

Then Andy rushes forward without hesitation.