New Biginning

Mount Everest Mountain Ridge.

A man cross-legged full of snow around him but the snow only 1 meter around him as if the had a spherical barrier around him. The man's eyes are still close as if they just sleeping, then it opened slowly. Then the barrier like a sphere disappeared the wind and snow rush towards the man. But for some reason, the man was not cold not event a hint of chilliness on his face.

"Then he mumbled to himself should we talk for a walk?"

This name is in that state of over 100 years on that mountain, but he doesn't look old he just like a middle-aged man in his 40's.

. . .

Sinners Guild Residents;

He builds the clan and the guild separate from each other, so the clan is for everyone, but the guild he builds was for them. It's just the resources had a huge gap. That's why the clan is more attractive to others.

Andy announces to everyone to take a journey and improve themself and when the guilds need them just came back and help. With that, the hall that is full of players empty leaving only those who manage the guild and the newbies.

"Guild leader, what's going on? What are we preparing?" A young and beautiful lady asked? Her name is Hyuna the host of the event.

"We're not preparing were going to expand our territory to the other world, on this upcoming Update," Andy said to the young lady.

"I see, so can I do my adventure on my own?' She asked.

"Yes! If you need help just ask the other guild member I can guaranty all of them will help you no matter what you request them," Andy giggled. She was the muse and the image of the guild why wouldn't they help her? They might even follow her worry that might something happen.

Andy looks at the ceiling, like penetrating the wall, and watches the stealth assassin who franticly following her wherever he goes. Andy just smiles at the man, the man was surprised at how did his leader saw him and smiled back, and nodded.

Then will be on my way then, she bid a farewell to his guild leader and start his new journey. As for the assassin well he just follows her quietly.

. . .

Tower of the Beginning; Entrance,

"Young Wonderer! How may I help you?" A spirit form creature questioned, this spirit form creature was Lich King with a bronze crown.

"I would like to enter the tower, my lord." Andy answer with respect.

"I see before you enter, I have a message from God Erebus." Then a system notification rang into his ear.

[System: Warning! Warning!  I will reap you apart boy just come to my domain and you will see.]

"What the...? Is God of Darkness surely hates me that much?" Andy gulp by the end of the time he read the massage.

Then the lich talks again, "Hemera is on the 1st floor waiting for you", then a light surrounded Andy then he got teleported inside. Normally you just have to enter the door of the tower, but Andy was different same as Chronus he has a quest inside, so he has to skip the tower's trail.

[System: You've entered Goddess Hemera's domain, gaining a buff.]

[System: "DayLight" will be generated only available in the Tower of the Beginning.]

"Young Man, you are truly and the chosen one. Not only my sister choose you but also my mother." An unexplainable beauty came to Andy and Praise him.

Then Andy knelt his one knee to the ground and bow to the Goddess. " I'm glad to serve your Holy Family, my Queen!"

Then she nodded, "then things will be easier then."

"For your first mission, collect all of my brothers and sister soul that has been lock by my Fathers Darkness." The Goddess opens his palm and light that so bright that you can't even see darkness into it. Then a system notification rang into Andy's ears.

[System: Search all souls of the "12 Zodiac" that was born from their mother Nyx. Inside the Tower of the Beginning.

MOROS (Doom): 0/1
ONEIROI (Dreams): 0/1
NEMESIS (Retribution): 0/1
MOMUS (Blame): 0/1
PHILOTES (Affection): 0/1
GETAS (Aging): 0/1
MOIRAE & KARES: 0/1
OIZYS (Distress): 0/1
APATE (Deceit): 0/1
ERIS (Strife): 0/1
HYPNOS (Sleep): 0/1
THANATOS (Death): 0/1

No time limit.
Reward: Unknown.]

"I will do my best my Queen!"  Andy put his hand in his chest and tighten his fist, and bowed.

"Very well then I hope you will succeed in this mission", the Goddess waves her elegant hands and a silvery-white magic circle is forming. Then with a flick the magic circle flow towards the young man. Then a system notification rang.

[System: Goddess Hemera blissed you! You've gained a contract with a Goddess of Day Hemera.]

[System: DayLight buff will become permanent. No boundaries of location of the effects.]