A Story of Legend

Battlefield;

  Andy is watching from afar to  the battle of the 3 man fight
1 woman.

  Hmm, It's the idiots again, he then grins huhuhu should I show myself and scare these guys?

  Then he saw the woman came flying from the magic attack. He dashes and catches her like a hero in the stories.

. . .

  Hmm?

  What's going on? Why did idiots retreat? Marie was confused seeing the retreating enemy like they saw a ghost.

  Mother! What's happening?
One of the women beside the middle-aged woman asked.

  I don't know either. Mother was also confused about the sudden change of events. Why would a winning side retreat like if they never leave sooner they would never see the sunset?

. . .

  Thank you! Lez bow to the man in front of her.

  No problem, Andy shake his hand like it was nothing.

  May I ask a question to you?

  Question? Sure, just ask anything, Andy answers smiling.

  Why did they run? As if you are a God descending from heaven.

  Ah! It's a long story, I just know them from the old VR game we played. Maybe or perhaps they remember my face. hehehe,
did I leave trauma to them?
Andy said it to his mind

  Old VR game? I see Lez didn't ask more questions every person has their secrets.

  I would like to introduce you to my guild leader if that's okay with you? lez ask with respect.

  Guild leader? Andy looked in the direction of the crowded area. Sure why not replied smiling at her.

  (Note: Why Andy keep smiling you already know hehehe)

. . .

  Then the two towards the crowd.

  Mother this guy is the reason why those maniacs run. Lez introduced Andy to the middle-aged woman.

  Reason? Mother look at the man wearing simple armor and a great sword on his back.

  Well, Andy just hides the image of his armors for safety.

  But, when he saw the face of the man she suddenly smiled and said so the rumored is wrong huh? And your back! Boy. Mother finally knows why those idiots run like a madman. Because this man in front of her was a Legend among the Legends.

  Andy only chuckled at her and said. Long time no see
Great Witch. Then the middle-aged woman kicks Andy's stomach.

  What old? You never change boy still arrogant and proud. Well, skill proves you can have that kind of personality. Then they hug each other.

  The other member who did not know the man was shocked. They never saw their guild leader do such a thing even when she was with her brothers.

  Then mother said to everyone you better forget what toy see today or your life will be doomed. If you want to know the identity of the man you will wish you would never hear it. Mother warned them.

  Doomed? Why Lez also confuse.

  This guy in front of you is a legend among the old generation only a few younger generations knew this guy.

  With that, no one asks a question again and they ride their ships back to the east and recover from the losses.

. . .

  At the ship;

  Mother! Who is that guy? Lez is interested in the identity of the man.

  Do you like him? Lez shakes her head no it not like that, the way you explain his background the more I got interested.

  Hmm. Where should I start?

  It was 12 year's ago when the VR game called Dragon Slayers
First released it was a chaotic game war everywhere and then like a storm a peaceful time comes and that man appears dominating both power and wealth inside the game. He is so good that no one ever tries to challenge him.

  Record after records is broken by him by leaps and bounds in the gap. Naming him Both Demon and God.  Demon on his enemies and God to his allies.

  What's make me sad 2 years later he was gone we thought the guy got assassinated and dead, but the rumors are wrong. Now he is back. This game back probably flips over. And the rankings on the top will be changing soon.

  A hint of admiration field in the eyes of Lez. I hope I get close to that guy and learn from him then I probably beat Elena from the Saints Clan. She views Elena as her rival both of them grow up together until this father died and separate both of them. Well, she was 2nd in the ranking but dueling with Elena she always losses the skill gap between them is huge.

. . .

  Andy logs out to rest a bit. Then he was greeted by a 9-year-old boy watching him come out from the capsule.

  Hi! father the boy hug Andy. Have you done your task given by mom?

  Yes, mom already checking it in the living area. Then pat the head of the boy. And embrace him into his arm and walk towards the living room. 

  His wife is a beauty with long black hair, sharps eye with thick eyebrows, slightly shorter than him 180 cm, 33-year-old fine woman. White skin tone, average on body statistics.

  Besides his wife is a 6-year-old girl coloring some papers on the table.

  Hey dad did you have fun in the game? The cute little girl asks.
In the game under 16 can't connect the game. It's to avoid the young one being abuse or learn a bad thing from bad people.

  Yeah! A slight disappointment on his face.

  I want to be 16 years old now to play the game hehehe. The little girl giggled imagining what is in that world.

  So now what's your plan? His wife asked. His wife's name is Jessie in-game name is Elena.
As time pass on their feeling got developed and they fall in love with each other. The other members were shocked when they heard the two got married. It was 9 and a half years ago.

  Even Ryuji was envious of Elena she has a crush on their leader but she could not express her feelings and she realizes she was too late. Now she was happy for the both of them. His husband MoonRider is the same thing that happened to them. So both goals and love life were achieved at the same time. They had only one child a 9 years old girl. Best friend of the son of Andy and Elena.