The Unforgettable Auction

For the last and finally, it is an Egg a very normal-looking chicken egg. Its color is somewhat silvery white like a metal. It has symbols all over the shell in black, the combination of white and black is perfect.

  The origin of the egg is unknown. Also, the seller is unknown. All info I can give to you however the price for this egg is not coins but a piece of metal called chromium.

  Also known as the Hardest Metal: Chromium. The 'hardness' of a mineral is generally determined by the Mohs scale and is defined as the scratch resistance of a mineral. but the hardest metal is chromium, a metal that acts as a form of protection against corrosion and physical damage.

  Obtaining a lot of chromium is very hard not only this metal is hard to find but also few in numbers.

  The starting bid is 10,000 stocks of the metal (each stock has 100 pieces) each increment is 1,000. You may now start.

  10,000? What!?

  I don't even hear that kind of metal much less has it?

  Most Mechanic or Forger sub-class know this metal, which means the seller mostly one of it.

  What kind of weapon does this person planning to do?, Exchanging a lot of this material is not an easy task.

  Then a voice rang out 11,000 stocks, crowned king wearing purple armor shouted.

  In your dreams old freak, a youthful King shouted back 22,000 stocks doubling the offer of the first one.

  25,000 stocks, a middle-age like a knight in the armor he is a duke of Leaving Forest one of the secret cities in the continent.

  30,000 stocks
  31,000 stocks . . .

  37,000 stocks . . .

  45,000 stocks

. . .

  The price continued to rise, while the King is fighting Elena's contact with Andy on what should they do. They are not prepared for his kind of auction.

  The leader we only have 120k, stocks by the looks of it we can't guaranty this amount out all of those kings, Elena said worriedly.

  I see, tell the auctioneer we would pay other material + the 120k stocks. Asked them to tell the seller we can negotiate other mater or support he needs. Probably this NPC seller is at his bottleneck to the next realm of crafting. And have no choice but to sell that egg.

  Yes! leader Elena also agrees with the suggestion of Andy. She then contacted the auctioneer for their proposal. A few minutes later the auctioneer replays. That the seller only needs one item from you the "pen of muses" that's you obtain at the 4th round of the auction.

  Then she told Andy, leader your guess is right that NPC is at his bottleneck. The use of this pen is to create a design blueprint that can use up to 3 times.

  Then agree to him but he can only use one time.

  . . . .

The last bid was 167k stocks then. Elena bid a random amount to cheat the others that she won the bid in reality he already trades the item.

   300k stocks once, 300k stocks twice, 300k stocks thrice. Congratulations to VIP #79 on obtaining the final item.

  With that, the Unforgotten Auction becomes a history of the first grand auction of the game. Everyone left one after another. Except for the 100 people in the center area of the hall. These people are the guild leader of the various guilds in the game, why they stay here they are waiting for the next auction.

  We're Elena sell some items to them. The price of the items is not coins but information about the game and real money on the outside world. They have been doing this since a year ago.

What took her so long youth with a crown on his head annoyed me.

  Probably she still negotiating on the seller of the egg an old man with a beard said.

Yeah, that's for sure I won't believe they had that kind of resources to offer. They must message the auctioneer and relay it to the seller. A tall in glasses said shaking his head.

  . . .

  At VIP #79, a very old person is in front of Elena this old man was the seller of the egg. He wore a white long-like coat on his entire body and a good on this head.

  Yung lady, I must warn you to not hatch it tell you are strong enough even me who hatch for over 4,000 years gives me a hard time much less you much weaker them me, however, if the person behind you or the man you called leader hatch it he may have a chance on controlling it.

  How did you know? Did you perhaps read my memories just by looking into my eyes? Elena was shocked she never meets this NPC before and he just states what she was thinking. What kind of game is this it's too scary to imagine an NPC can read mind inside the game.

  You can just say that. The old man slime at here, then they trade the items. Then the old man warns again not to hatch it until your boss or leader or whatever you called him don't hatch it. The old man vanishes like a ghost. That old man was also the seller of the bracelet. His name was Hanry The Blacksmith.