The First Match

Void Space: Creator space

  This guy knows how to entertain me, a formless being said.

  What if I attained there and make it more interesting another formless being said.

  Sounds good, but how will you make it more interesting?

  That's simple I'll reward them a pass to that world. The formless being declared, even though I only have 3 passes for the entertainment it doesn't matter.

  Are you sure about that? Another formless being ask. Having such a pass on that world is like we're giving them a right to become King.

  Don't worry this will be fun.

. . .

  Sky Imperial City: Colosseum

  Now all 256 participants are on the rolling to what number they would be this number represent 1-256, well andy is on the number 1 because of the 1st phase reward he just waits on who is the number 2.

  Names after names came out. The number 2 player also came out the name of this paper is Juggernaut, Andy never heard the name of this player so he was interested in seeing the man as soon as possible.

  While later all manes are set most of the unknown players are in the 128-256 means one of them might his final opponents same as that man who is at the 129th spots. His clan member also in between 100-200, while Fixed at the 45th spot his opponent on the 5th round. As for Chronus he was at the 256th spots Andy's direct opposite.

   Let's get started, everyone for the first round.

  HikariYami Vs. Juggernaut

  Juggernaut is wearing a mask in white with purple markings on it like a demon. He wears a cloak in black hiding his armor.

  Then both players appear on the square stage where the battle is held. Then a countdown starts 10 seconds to ready.

  10! 9! 8! 7! 6! 5! 4! 3! 2! 1! Beep!

  The invincible wall that separates both players vanish. Andy retrieves his greatsword from his weapon interphase like grabbing a handle of a sword a magical circle form and slowly his greatsword came out and dashes towards the other player.

  Juggernaut also did the same thing. Both players meet at the center of the stage with sparks of sword colliding there attack speed is the same within one second 2,880 sparkle collied that how fast Andy and the man attack speed is.

  Andy was also shocked, who is this man? How could he par with him the terms be speed? The man only smiled at him.

  Slashing and dodging, only 15 people can see their movement is in that brief moment the two also stop. In the spectator's view, they just vanish in one second and reappeared after.

  The two stare at each other, however, Andy's stare is different he looks at the man in panic. Then they clash again for a brief second they vanish on the stage and reappeared. Then Andy suddenly smiled, for the very first time in his life, he never feels this kind of trill. Now he doesn't have any hint of fear and excitement burn his body.

  Within 36 seconds countless sparks appear and disappear, however, the man shows a tiny error that allows Andy to delt the damage to the man making it knelt. Then Andy cut the head of the man however the feeling of cutting a smoke makes his delusion a reality. It was a skill of the man, then the man appears behind him. He turns and cut its body but the same feeling came again. It was a smoke clone again. Then the man appears again at his side, he slashes the man. This confrontation keeps repeating for over 1 minute making Andy tired. Andy was doing this because he had a feeling if the enemy strike first he well lose by the time an image appears he just attack it like a madman.

  Then an image came out from afar it was Juggernaut saying not bad for enduring this long to my Omniclones. Then a "loss" sign came out on the head of Juggernaut. Then the man vanished leaving a system message to Andy.

  [System: you've won a battle of an absolute being gaining an Insight ability and a
Mystery Box.]

  Then the whole arena feels silent did not understand what's going on. By the time they saw who the winner all they see is a blur effect of sparks then a second later one person keeps hitting the air around him like he was an idiot.

  Winner HikariYami! Hyuna announced,

  Then her fans never betrayed her and shouted woh! Hyuna!

   I don't know what happened but I can feel that was an intense battle out there one of the spectators commented.

  Yeah, we can feel that too!

  Same here!

  A clapping, wrestle, some are just shouting different noises were heard inside the arena. . .