The Saints Clan

Big brother Maxim can you lend to me 10 people what you trusted the most? Andy asks the man in front of him.

  10 people? For what?

  I would like to create a clan, I want to make a group of people that are strong enough to do this task I give them. This task is the secret of the Saint Clan, all of this battle mode changer is one of the best I know so far if they could get it on the early game we have an easy time dealing with the other guilds that might block our growth.

  The Saint Clan family of half-gods if they can pass the test the well gains powerful skills that no ordinary expert can fight. Saint of the leaf, Saint of sound,
Saint of illusion, Saint of the swamp, Saint of love, Saint of hate,
Saint of fear, Saint of curses, Saint of happiness, and Saint of hunger. They are also known as "the 10 Saint of emotion".

  I have some lead's on these clans however I have to bound this person into me so that's the info won't leak no matter what.

  Okay! Just a second I'll contact them right now. Maxim said dialing his NecroWatch. This watch is also linked to your account in the game so even you not online you can still contact those in the game.

  A few minutes later, a group of 10 people came in only one woman is in this group, and by the looks of is this woman is the leader of these young people.

  Boss what's the big deal I almost killed the boss monster I found in the forest of Zeta.

  Shut up idiot, the woman spank the head of the man, she said just ignore this idiot boss.

  I call you guys here is to put you in a very dangerous situation, Maxim just ignores the two and directly told them the purpose why they called. This man here will be your new boss and you have to be bound with him for life if you can't do that you can leave this room I'll just find another replacement for you.

  Then all of them look at the man in front of their boss strangely the talkative youth smile and said if he can beat me I'll be his slave for life saying it proudly.

   Then Andy looks at the man and smiles sure.

. . .

  In the fighting stage, two people could seem one is standing and one is on the floor unconscious, the fight only lasts 10 seconds.

  Few minutes before the fight started the youth mock Andy as if it's looking into an ant easy to crush, Then the fight started.

  The youth dash forward and do a flying kick in the chest of Andy however he would never expect Andy's movement. Andy just steps 2 back and kicks the youth's chin he then backflipped sideways and kicks the youth's back throwing him into the corner of the stage unconscious all that happens within 6 seconds the rest of the 10 seconds is standing there waiting for the next opponent.

  However, nobody steps on the stage they know the gap in their skills is too huge even the woman who leads them just ignores the stage already knows what would happen.

  When she meets the eye of Andy he was stunned, if she stares back she would kneel.

  That kind of aura is not what ordinary humans could do. This means this lad had a countless battle at exceeding his limit, the same as her boss, but this guy is much stronger.

  Wake him up and just accept this man as your new leader you probably know now if didn't you'll regret it for the rest of your life.

  Yes! boss,

  Then everyone accepts the paper and absorbed the content of the contract. They know that if they work on this man they would improve faster. Just watching his movement you can learn a lot much less his teaching. With that everyone introduced themselves to their new boss.