The Untold Story

12 years ago: Comodo mountain peak.

   Andy is currently in the middle of the battle of a boss like a lizard man, practicing the way of the man's techniques. A sudden buzz around the corner a group of people who are searching for the boss for over 2 days. And finally, they find it, however, a person is fighting it like he was struggling but can manage within the time.

  Boss someone is fighting the monster that we keep searching for within these 2 days. A robust man said to Fixed after seeing the boss and the man fighting from the distance.

  Let's wait here if he could kill it then he deserves it if not then it's ours. Fixed knows soloing a boss with that strength is a joke that guy might have some techniques of fighting it.

  After a very long wait, the man still struggling with the boss. The seen keeps repeating the other one is dodging and the other one is attacking and sometimes the man dodging countered. Slowly draining the boss hp.

  1 minute, 5 minutes, 10 minutes, 20 minutes, 30 minutes, 1 hour, . . .3 hours.

  Finally, Fixed patients runs out and shouted. Hey! Are you going to kill it or not?

  Then the man answered nope I'm training right now. That's true Andy has been fighting this boss for over a month since he receives the videos.

  What? Then can you give it to us? Fixed asked the man confused.

  If you want this boss u can find more inside that cave. Andy pointed the cave behind him.

  What there's more of them? Then what are those 3 hours of waiting for?

  Are playing with us? One of him member shouted. We wait here for 3 hours and you said there's more inside. You should have told me that sooner!

  You never asked so I didn't bother you guys. Andy reply smiling.

  Damn, let's go and check inside the cave. Fixed slightly annoying on the situation. He then said sorry for bothering you then.

  Then they dash toward the cave. What they saw is thousand of this lizard man boss. When the bosses saw them they rush towards the group of players who just saw them stunned.

  Run! Fixed shouted that guy is annoying damn it. He never told as that many. When they came out the man was not there but on the top of a large tree avoiding the disaster to come.

  Damn you! Fixed shouted. . .

  What? Andy rise his hand what did I do?

  Damn you bastard you never told us there is a colony inside the cave.

  Didn't I tell you numerous monsters are inside that cave?

  F*** off you. . . while running he keeps cursing the man.

  Andy only grins, that's not my problem.

  Then the team reaches the tree and claims it. Leaving the roaming monster below.

  You guys suck at asking a question. Andy commented to them.

  You are the one who sucks at giving a reasonable answer. Everyone looks at him angrily.

  Boss what should we do? If we wait here our time limit might end failing the quest. The man beside Fixed asked.

  Then Andy reply the man how many do you need to kill?

   Hey! Don't butt into our business just mind your own. A young boy warns him still annoyed by the man's face.

  120 Fixed answered.

  Hmm, that many? At me 10,000$ per kill I'll do it within 2 hours. How about it?

  $1.2 million? After thinking for a moment he said gritting his teeth DEAL! But finish it in 1 hour.

  Fine! Then Andy sends a party request to the man and dashes toward the monster below attracting them into him.

  Fixed was stunned after seeing the man's name it was the first rank player on the game HikariYami. He then accepts the party request leaving his team's party.

  That man is crazy did he just struggle for over 3 hours to kill 1 monster? But what they saw next was a different world Andy is like flowing water avoiding the stone that blocks him to flow.

  Every time the monster attack he just slipped it out and slash its neck or legs toying it like it was a very slow turtle attacking him.

  Just like that, all 120 quests needed, finished within 30 minutes halving the required time the states.

  Thank you, friend.

  The sudden politeness of their boss stunned them. But when their boss sends them a message at the guild chat they were stunned again the HERMES that was him? That was on their mind.

  Then Andy came to them now you are finished with your quest to came back here okay you are disturbing my training he said to the group after seeing their shocks.

  Everyone just nodded.

  Training? Fixed ask.

  Yup, I'm training here so don't bother me again or else. . .

  Fixed feel a cold wind from his back and Thank him again. And they left.

  That was the first meeting of the two. Also, the first individual enlightens Fixed and makes him motivates to where he is right now.