🌦️ ᴋᴜꜱᴜᴏ

always liked to play with fire

Saiki kusuo X fem!reader

(Idk what to call this, it's kind of disturbing because it mentions self harm.)
_________________________

It's supposedly my first day of school in pk academy because I got transferred by my dad.

Another cliche, huh?

Well it's not like I can do anything about it.

I walked in the hallways of the school trying to find class 3. This school is like a maze.

A woman snapped me out of my thoughts "Oh you're the new student, come on, I'll lead you to the classroom."

I nodded my head and followed her.

My anxiety is definitely going to kick in once I enter the classroom. My stomach is aching.

I wait outside the classroom until she calls me in.

I huff trying my best not grumble. "Please, come on in." Her voice echoed.

I open the door and walk in and as I expected my anxiety started taking the best of me.

"Hey uhm, my name is L/n Y/n. I hope we get along." I wrote my name on the chalk board.

I had some sweat rolling down my cheek.

Maybe I should burn my hand later.

"Your seat will be next to Aiura-san." She pointed at a tanned girl who looks like a typical gyaru.

I nod and sit next to the gyaru girl.

I looked at my hand, it had a glove covering it because I have a habit of burning it to feel better. That's why I'm planning to do it again later.

I look out the window. Luck was on my side, the bell rang right away. I smile slightly to myself.

"Alright, homeroom is dismissed, try and get along with L/n-san."

A few people started surrounding me, I spoke too soon, luck is definitely not on my side.

"Are you part of dark reunion?" A boy with baby blue hair asked me all up in my face.

"I have no idea what that is." I sweatdrop.

"Why are you wearing gloves?" Another boy asked, he had purple hair and wore prescription glasses.

"Oh well, uh, my hand got burned so I wear this to hide it, it's a sore sight for the eyes." I put my hand that had a glove up.

I'm so bad at lying.

"does it hurt?" A glowing girl with blue hair asks with a worried expression.

"Not at all." I shake my head.

My hand literally lost it's sensation, I have no clue what to say.

"If you'll excuse me, I need to go to the restroom." I smile awkwardly.

They nodded and I went down the stairs, wanting to go to the back of the school. I had a box of matches in my hand clutching it tightly.

Next thing I know I'm at the back of the school. I felt someone's presence but I didn't really care.

I take the box of matches in my right hand, and take off the glove of my left hand.

I take out one match and lit it on.

"So pretty." I mumble to myself smiling. "I've always liked to play with fire..."

For some reason the lit match was blown out. Why?

I throw it away and take out another one.

And again it got blown out.

I furrowed my eyebrows. What's with this? I sigh and put the box of matches. In my cardigans pocket, and put my glove back on.

Maybe Iater at home.

I walk back feeling frustrated. I bump into someone. Why do I always end up in these situations?

I look up to find a strawberry haired boy with some weird Lollipop antennas, he had green glasses. He really has the colour scheme of a strawberry.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going." I apologize tightening my glove on.

"It's fine." He said.

Why isn't his mouth moving? I raised an eyebrow.

"Why do you have a box of matches in your hand?" He pointed.

What? I'm certain I put it in my pocket. How am I supposed to explain this now?

"Uh well you see..." I smiled awkwardly. "Someone walked by and put it in my hand?"

He deadpanned.

I sigh out of frustration. "I was planning on burning my hand."

He takes the box of matches from my hand.

"Hey give that back!" I try to grab it back but he was awfully taller than me.

"It's dangerous to play with fire, let alone harm yourself with it." He grimaced.

"What's it to you? Why do you care so much?!" I furrow my eyebrows.

He looked at the box of matches and back at me. "I don't know."

"What do you mean you don't know?!-" I shout but I got cut off by him. "I just don't want you to be harmed."

I looked at him like he was crazy. Maybe I shouldn't have told him.

I look at him with pained expression. "You don't know how it feels like going home everyday to find no one welcoming you, it's awful having this as my only coping mechanism."

He looks at the ground with a guilty expression. "I'm sorry you have to go through that..." For some reason saiki found it strange he cares about something like that. "But you should get rid of this coping mechanism."

This bitch. "Whatever the fuck."

"Language." He sighed. I put my hands in the pockets of the cardigan and start walking.

Saiki furrowed his eyebrows. "Where are you going??"

"Get desserts from the convenience store." I look back at him. "You wanna come?"

"..." no response could be heard from him.

"You make me feel weird."

"I'll take that as a compliment." I roll my eyes with a smirk.

" I roll my eyes with a smirk