🪷 ᴛᴏᴜᴍᴀ

Cuddles

Akechi Touma x Fem!reader

Requested by Lily_sawaki

Look at the baby with his sheep pajamas ♡

Sleepy times with Touma ~

(Fluff)

_____________________

Wavering as I looked from my laptop to hear the knocking on the door of my room, I paused the netflix serie I was watching to answer, wondering if it was my mom or dad, "Come in!"

As the door opened it revealed none other than my boyfriend Touma, his eyes puffy and his nose a little red while he was rubbing his eyelid. Not to mention he was in his pajamas. Did he really come over so late? I bet my mom let him in.

Our houses were across eachother so he was technically my neighbour which is why it's just a few steps.

"Hey baby, what's up? What brings you here so late?" I ask in a low voice, putting my laptop aside on my bed as I looked at his figure at the doorway. His lips were twisted upwards into a pout as he looked at me with uncertainty. "Can I cuddle with you tonight...? I mean it's okay if you don't want to I can go back home and try to sleep again but I just couldn't and needed some closure so-"

"Sure we can cuddle," My eyes landed on his blond hair that looked so opulent under my LED lit room with the peachy colour. "C'mere."

I opened up my arms for him as I lifted the blanket so he'd come over and get in bed with me; which was what he did while burying his head into my neck, pressing feathery kisses down all the while wrapping his arms around my hips to nuzzle his nose into my chest.
"You're so warm... I thought I was going to freeze since it was so cold in my room and I really wanted to come over so I did and I don't wanna let go now, you're like heaven..."

The cute boy rambled on and on, compelling me to just hug him back as we shifted in bed so his head enshrouded in my chest in order to keep the warmth he absorbed.

One of his legs were entangled in between mine and I could feel his cold feet against my own which had me shuddering. "-You're really cold.."

"All I need is your warmth..."
Touma's tiny whisper made my heart drum in my ribs, one of my hands petting the back of his head while his lips kept hovering over the skin of my collarbone before he pushed his head in my chest again to breathe in my warm scent. I could practically feel his skin against mine because of the tight sweater I wore.

"Mm.." I hummed while cradling him close to my body, planting soft kisses on the top of his head. His fingers were almost essentially digging through the back of my sweater.

His fingers curled and his mouth opened for him to speak after licking his chapped lips while leaning so his chin was on top of my chest, "Did you know that sleeping and cuddling with someone you love helps you sleep better, that It creates pheromones which makes your brain tired and you won't get nightmares?"

"now I do." My lips twitched into an upside down smile and my eyelashes fluttered, "what else?" I allowed him to keep going because I loved hearing him talk his heart out while we're cuddling comfortably.

"It can stimulate sexual arousal, desire, hormone levels, and even fertility when released... Also it strengthens intimacy." He explained so solemnly to me while beginning to rub my small back with his palm, looming closer.

Humming along to his words with a blush creeping on my face, I brushed his bangs away to give his forehead a kiss. "...did you have a nightmare, baby?"
He briefly held me even tighter in a possessive way while mumbling a quiet 'Yeah'.

I began spooning his body in mine while his chest rose and fell with each breath.
"Well then, I'll make those nightmares go away so you'll sleep well tonight."

"I'd love that, n/n... I love you."
His leg moved further in between my legs as he squeezed me firmly.

"I love you too, Touma."

"

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.