🪷 ᴛᴏᴜᴍᴀ

Detective's job

Akechi Touma x trans male!reader

AuDHD reader !!

Requested by avocadoratz

(Fluff)

________________________

"So this guy I was telling you about, right?! He was completely baffled when I called him out, it almost seemed as if he were to hit me since I admitted to peeing in the shower, and I couldn't say I wasn't scared but he was indeed stunned by me not stopping!" Touma rambled on and on as we were having lunch together.

It's been our daily thing ever since elementary school, talk about our day or anything that happened since we weren't in the same grade, and such like that.

But I can't say that I exactly can listen to every thing he has to say since I get either distracted easily or I zone out instantly, but me and him have been over that. I already told him that I had been diagnosed with ADHD a month ago, but he didn't seem surprised to hear that 'cause I've had Autism since I was a kid.

"Say, say! Did you end up getting the meds you asked for from the pharmacy?" He questioned, stuffing his mouth with cake. "You told me that you've been having trouble sleeping because of your thoughts especially recently, so I'm making sure!"

He's literally the sweetest, yet most annoying and friendly boy I've met. And if I was being honest; I'm head over heels for him. I've come to realize that a year ago, yet I didn't want anything to change between us.

And I thought maybe I'll get over it and maybe it was one of my hyper fixations on people, but that isn't the case. That feeling of your heart getting squeezed or my stomach dropping never leaves when I'm around this doofus.

I smiled before nodding curtly. "Yeah, they gave them to me just two days ago. But using those meds has been weird, I've been getting too many things done to my surprise," I reach out and stab a piece from Touma's cake with my fork before stuffing it in my mouth. "But I keep zoning in and out without control over it, so that's been a handful."

Touma's mouth gaped as his eyes adverted from the cake to me. I smiled at his expression and pointed at him. "You look so goofy right now."

"What's that supposed to mean?" His lips twitched before he pouted slightly. "Goofy positively or negatively? You say such odd things so suddenly, what am I to do to you?!" He crossed his arms as he brought a small finger to his lips. "I think you made me speechless, N/n."

Chuckling I nod in agreement, since it definitely seemed like he was speaking much less. "I can hear that, Tou." I started before suddenly zoning out on the spot.

It took me a few seconds to become aware of that before Touma snapped his fingers trying to get my attention as usual. "So so, did Kusuo-kun tell you anything? I know you're not as close to him as you are to me, but I'm wondering if he's still the same as ever!" Touma asked with pursed lips, but saying the last part very proudly, as if I should be the closest person to him and him only.

At times like this, I get conflicted and confused. Is this just being overly friendly or hinting at something? It's driving me nuts.

My lips curved into an upside down smile. "He's been like always, yeah, but hey what's that about not being as close to him as you? What are you saying??" I queried with raised eyebrows trying to tease him.

His shoulders tensed up and his face turned a little red as he shook his hand to brush off my remark. "You know exactly what I mean, don't play dumb!"

I chuckled with a sharp breath. I felt my chest tightening by the second and I couldn't help but exhale heavily.

Touma worriedly looked over from my eyes to my chest. "Hey.., how long have you had the... You know, on?"

I blush profusely and grit my teeth, my expression turning a little sour. "Uhm, maybe for eight hours or so..."

"N/n, you should take it off once you get home." His eyes softened as a small smile graced his lips, telling me that he's not judging, but concerned.

With a small sigh I nod in agreement. "I know, it's just uncomfortable to take the binder off. But you're right, once again..." My lips pressed against each other.

"I know!, Say, you told me that there was a guy that you found a little cute, right? I still want to know who that mysterious guy is!" Touma changed the topic, to an... Interesting one.

"We're not having this conversation again." I laughed out scratching the back of my head, as I played with a spoon with my other hand.

He frowned and pressed further. "Come on, tell me!"

My shoulders relaxed and I looked at his last piece of cake, as if on que I scooped it with the spoon and stuffed my mouth with cake again.

"Then find out!" I stuck my tongue out. "Like a detective, yeah?"

Touma blinked a little dejected. "Huh?"

I leaned my chin on my palm and smiled, swinging my legs in a stimming manner. "Ace the test, detective prince." I say while wiggling my eyebrows like a child. "Find out who stole my heart!"

He raised an eyebrow but smiled, but there was an unusual look in his eyes. "I'll take you up on that, the game is on!"

 "I'll take you up on that, the game is on!"