🪷 ᴋᴜꜱᴜᴏ

ehhhh...

Saiki kusuo X Male!reader

THIS CAME INTO MY MIND AND I HAVE MOTIVATION.

it's not a smut but I guess it's at the hotsprings and such, so if you feel uncomfy with that you shouldn't read this!

(Fluff)

_____________________________

Hot springs, huh...? It's my first time.

I came here with classmates because of a trip to relax, but I don't know how I should feel about this...

Sure it makes you feel better and all, but if you like the same gender, is it not peeping?

Well I'm just gonna go with the flow...I was the only one in waiting for the others.

Half of my face was under the water. I felt embarrassment.

Kaidō and Saiki got in as well, and others had the plan to peep on the girls.

And who I was embarrassed to be next the most.. was Saiki kusuo, I've liked him ever since we got to know eachother... I like him as more than just a friend. Actually I'm positive that I'm completely in love with him.

I can't help it honestly, he gives me lots of butterflies.

Funny enough the other boys got stopped from peeping so they were whining.

"Saiki, aren't you going to take off your glasses?, They're all foggy..." Kaidō points out in a mumbling way.

I should give Saiki some space... As much as I loved being beside him, I don't want him to be weirded out by me.

Holding my face up, I tried to shift away from Saiki, but I couldn't; my hand got clutched.

Ehh... No way. What in the k-drama are we in...??

Saiki squeezed my hand, without looking at me.. well, his glasses were a little foggy, so I couldn't tell.

My face heated up as I looked the other way. jeez what's with him...

Maybe I should invite him for coffee jelly later tomorrow... Yeah, both him and I like desserts, so why not?

My hand got squeezed once more, and I squeezed back, half of my face under the water again. Ehhhh...

He was smiling slightly from what I can see. cute...

He looked at me for a second as if I said that out loud, no way, that's embarrassing... His breathing seemed to quicken and his glasses got more foggy than before. I was the one squeezing his hand in reassurance this time.

C'mon, what's with this boy, I didn't expect him to actually like guys too...

I've took a huge liking to him. More than I should. I clutched his hand a bit tighter, feeling uneasy. my heart wouldn't stop beating as if I ran to the moon and back.

Without noticing, the others were actually no where to be seen. they must've already went to the room they were assigned to.

"Are we also going?" The strawberry haired boy asked, squeezing my hand and getting closer.

"Uh.. if you want to I.. I don't mind..." I slur on my words smitted by his acts.

He wrapped his arms around my neck; startling me, he stared into my eyes with a warm expression. I wasn't sure what to do because of how flustered I was, but I rested my hands on his waist. There was a visible smile on his face. "You're adorable, you know that?"

All I could do was furiously blush. This boy is killing me. Jeez...

 Jeez