🪷 ʜᴀɪʀᴏ

Strength

Hairo Kineshi x Fem!Reader

Requested by sofiaandk9

Sorry if I took too long to actually write it, been burnt out and been having issues with family members, so please excuse me.

(Fluff)

______________________________

"Do you need help, Y/n?" Asked a fired up boy, already carrying stuff for other people.

A smile plastered on my face. "You're very considerate, Hairo. It's so cool of you to always want to help people."

He grinned widely. "Of course, it's just the right thing to do!" "Are you still coming to tennis practice tomorrow?"

I looked at my wrist that was swollen a bit from the impact of the swings I've done yesterday. "Maybe another time; not that I'm slacking, I feel like I shouldn't go too harsh on my wrist."

He put down everything from his grasp and put out his hand.

I looked at him with a questioning look.

"Show me your wrist." He smiled reassuringly.

I almost felt my heart skip a beat. he's too nice for his own good.

I place my hand in his. He scans my wrist and his eyebrows furrow after thoroughly looking. "Yeah, you definitely need to take a little break, Y/n. Don't push yourself too hard."

I laugh in response. "You're one to talk; you should be on vacation!"

He pet my hair and shook his head. "I need to keep working hard. How else can I protect you?"

Am I blushing? Please tell me I'm not blushingㅡ

"You seem a bit red are you okay?" He placed the back of his hand on my forehead.

I took a step back and giggled. "I'm fine!"

He raised an eyebrow but nodded anyway. "If you say so."

At the end of the day my feelings for this boy keep on getting stronger.

"Want to grab a bite? It's on me." He said his cheeks flushing a bit. "I want to spend more time with my girlfriend.."

My eyes sparkle and a small smile drew on my lips. My face heated up and I nod. "That would be nice, sugar."

"