🪷 ᴀʀᴇɴ

Twist of events

Kobuyasu Aren x male!reader

(Fluff)

____________________________

"Come again?"

A gang cornered me in an alleyway, I was just walking home trying to find a shortcut... Yet this happened.

The guy who had me backed up into a wall, narrowed his eyes and smirked. "I said give me your wallet, deaf ass."

Is this moron deadass serious right now?

"And what if I don't?" I try to get out of his grasp but it was of no use. The guy clenched his teeth and gave me a sharp glare. "Don't get smart with me, unless you're willingly wanting to get your face punched in."

Wish I knew how to fight. I would've kicked the crap out of this guy.

I pursed my lips and reached in my pocket, slowly taking the wallet out. "A little more hustle wouldn't have killed you." He snatched it from my hand and looked inside.

"What do you assholes think you're doing?" A voice rang from the left;; My head instantly moved to see a purple haired boy with prescription glasses.

"Hm, what's this? Seems like you're voluntaring to get your ass beat." The guy who took my wallet scoffed and looked at the purple haired boy.

I grimaced and squirmed, trying to get away. "I didn't forget about you, twink." The guy pushed me.

The purple haired boy stepped closer and cracked his knuckles, giving the gang of guys a scary look.

Shit, even I got scared.

As if on que the boy beat their Punk asses down, leaving me stunned. The guys ended up running away while they could.

"Are you okay, man?" The guy huffed, scratching his head before giving me my wallet.

My heart's pacing got a little faster, but I nodded in response. "Thanks."

The boy smiled and bowed a little in respect. Just when he was about to leave, I grabbed his wrist.

"Is there something else you need?" He looked back questioningly.

What am I doing...? Why am I so... Desperate to get to know him?

"L/n Y/n."

"What?-" He raised an eyebrow but I cut him off. "My name. What's yours?"

The boy's eyes softened. "Kobuyasu Aren."

I pulled him closer then shoved him against the wall, holding his wrist up. "I'm attracted to you." Kobuyasu looked at me, mouth agape, and with a look of disbelief. It seemed like his face was getting redder once he processed what I said. "What...?"

"I want to get to know you." I leaned closer to his ear and whispered.

My warm breath sent shivers down his spine and he adverted his eyes from me.

Who knew such a badass like him would get so nervous.