🪷 ʀᴇɪᴛᴀ

Two perverts

This isn't a lemon it's just Toritsuka being Toritsuka, that's why he's a lovable dork.

Toritsuka Reita X reader

(Fluff)

_____________________________

I stare at the chalk board with boredom.

When is this day gonna end? I wanna go to sleep.

There was an eraser coming right towards me, I had strong reflexes, so I just catch it easily.

I look around to see who might have thrown it.

A purple haired boy with a bandana looked at me for a second but then gasped and turned away.

Is it him?

I narrowed my eyes, staring at his features, trying to identify them. The boy's purple hair stood out the most, along with the red necklace he wore. His skin was rather dry but he looked really attractive.

I inspect the eraser... Should I remove the carton cover...?

Don't mind if I do~

Removing the cover slowly, I noticed that there was something written on it. Once I remove it, I read through it.

'you're very cute, how about a date?'

I smile and roll my eyes. It's a cute way of asking someone out.

Looking back at the purple haired boy who seemed to be a bit flustered, I gave him a sly smirk and a nod.

He seemed like the type of guy that is awful at dealing with girls. I'll play with him a bit..

I waited until school was over and then walked to the boy who was apparently talking to a pink haired guy.

"Hey, About what you asked before..." Putting my hands behind my back I cocked my head to the side. "Shall we go on this promised 'date'?"

He looked at me, and then blushed madly.

I mean I know most boys would be in love with girls who had the most beautiful and elegant body, but I'm nothing close to that description.

The purple haired boy looked back at, what I assume, his friend.

The watermelon haired boy just shook his head with a blank face. The poor boy looked defeated because of that. "T-Then let's go!" He stuttered and started walking.

I walked behind him trying to catch up to his pace.

"I never got your name." I hum. "I'm sorry, I don't really pay attention to people most of the time, I don't even know anyone in our class."

"I'm Toritsuka Reita." He mumbled.

"That's a cute name." I catched up to his side and got closer to his side. "I'm L/n Y/n, but you already know that."

"Y-yeah...!" He slurred again, looking around him ever so often.

He seems to stutter a lot, that's kind of cute.

"Well, I wanted to go somewhere casual for our date, is that okay with you?" He purses his lips, looking at me.

"Anything is fine with me." I smiled rubbing the back of my neck. "This is my first ever time going on a date with someone so I don't really know."

He looked at me with a shocked expression. "How is that possible!?! You're the most attractive girl I've ever seen!"

I could feel my cheeks heat up. The way he said it was so cheesy, but cute.