🪷 ᴋᴀɪᴅō

Adorable

Kaidō shun X fem!reader

(Fluff)
_________________________

coughing, I feel my throat itch.

I got sick this morning and I wasn't allowed to leave to school according to my mom. I have a fever running.

I really wanted to go so I could see my cute boyfriend, the jet back wings. Too bad god hates me.

His 8th grader syndrome is so cute, I could die any moment when the judgement knights of thunder starts playing in the background.

Suddenly my phone started ringing. Speak of the devil, it's Shun.

Answering I instantly got bombarded with his worrying. "Y/n, are you okay? When I heard you were sick today I couldn't stop thinking about you. I swear when I'm done with school I'm heading straight to your house to protect you from dark reunion!"

"Don't worry I'm okay, just feeling a bit sick. but it would be sweet if you come take care of your girlfriend." I snicker.

"O-Of course I promise!" He stuttered on the line.

"Alright, I won't bother you further, you should get to your classes." I say and sneeze out of nowhere.

"Take care, y/n. I'll do everything to make you feel better soon!" Shun's voice softened.

"Goodbye, cutie." I close my eyes.

"B-Bye, N/n." He stuttered again and then hung up.

I put my phone aside and sigh feeling my headache return. I dropped further into the covers, breathing heavily.

I close my eyes tiredly, Hoping the pain would go away if I took a nap.

...

I wake up drenched in sweat, feeling the headache shoot up. "Fuck me." I sighed. "At least it was just a dream."

But then I could feel my cheeks getting wet. What?

I'm crying? Why? I know it's a dream.

"I was ringing the doorbell but you weren't answering, I thought I could use the key under the doormat..." The door to my room opened slightly, revealing Shun, who had a worried expression on his face.

"N/n? Why are you crying...?" He quickly rushed to my side giving me a hug. "Is it dark reunion? Did they harm you?!"

"Not at all, shun." I hugged him back. "I just had a nightmare."

He let go of the hug and put his forehead onto mine. "You're running a fever, I'll bring a bucket of water and a cloth, please rest assured, I'm here for you."

I nodded and went into the covers. later he came back with the bucket and cloth.

Shun put the wet cloth on my head.

He went away downstairs to get something, I think?

He came back with a glass of water. "I know it's not much but I really want you to get better quickly."

"Thank you, honey..." I caressed his cheek.

"I would do anything to protect you!" The boy grinned, blushing.

"That's why I love you, jet black wings." I grin back.

He blushed furiously and went into the covers with me "Shun, you'll get sick if you stay this close to me." I pet his hair.

"I don't care, I love you." He hugged me.

I cuddle with Shun, feeling much better that he's around.

"You're so adorable." I mumble.

"Am I cool aswell?" He looks at me.

"The coolest." I peck his lips.

Shun burried his head in the crook of my neck, I could feel his hitched breath against it. Placing my chin on his head I hug him close and play with his hair.

 Placing my chin on his head I hug him close and play with his hair