🪷 ᴋᴜʀɪᴋᴏ

dessert dates

Saiki kuriko X fem!reader

(Fluff)

F/d= favourite dessert
__________________________

Just getting out of school, I start walking to a cafe. I'm really craving for sweets.

My mom always told me it's not healthy to eat sweets that much, but I just don't listen and stuff my face with cake.

After taking a seat I order F/d, and look through the notes I took in class.

"What a drag..." I mutter to myself noticing I have missed writing some notes. I was too distracted singing the lyrics to a song in my head.

"Hey, can I take a seat here? It seems like it's the only one available." I hear a feminine voice say.

I look up to find a girl with bubblegum hair. what caught my eye the most were her beautiful violet eyes, she wore cute glasses over them.

"Of course, I don't mind." I shrugged nonchalantly.

She pursed her lips before sitting down.

She's really pretty..

My ears perked up when I heard she ordered coffee jelly. Woah, I used to love those as a kid.

I take a pen and correct some of my notes, putting ones that seemed more fitting and logical.

I started humming a song in my mind, taking a few glances at the girl Infront of me.

It's like her face is on a deadpan disk non-stop. I noticed that she has the Pk academy uniform on. "You're from Pk academy, right?"

She nodded in response. "My name is Saiki kuriko. What about you, what school do you go to?"

"I'm L/n Y/n, It's pretty much a private school with all girls." I say playing with my pencil. "Sorry to bother you." I chuckled.

She shook her head. "You didn't bother me, it's quite alright."

I nod.

Our desserts arrived and I packed up my stuff from the table.

"Enjoy." The waitress said and then walked away.

I take my spoon/fork and dig in slowly, my cheeks getting warmer as I chew on the sweetness.

Sorry mom, I failed you. Sweets are just too good to let go.

I look at the bubblegum haired girl, who seems to be eating her coffee jelly savouring every bite.

She must really love coffee jelly, huh?

My cheeks reddened and I smiled at the sight.

"If it's not too weird to ask, would it be alright if we became acquaintanced? You seem to have a sweet tooth just like me, maybe we'll get along." Scratching the back of my neck I closed my eyes and grinned.

She blinked before smiling warmly. "of course, Let's be friends."

blushing in embarrassment I nod.

Since then few months passed by. Kuriko and I seemed to have grown a bit closer. She started calling it 'dessert dates' whenever we hungout at the café. It's questionable if she didn't mean it in that way; but no matter, it makes me happy.

I may be lying if I said I didn't have a tiny crush on her. She is really sweet... just like strawberries.

But the thing is, I never asked if she was into girls or boys. I felt like I was growing to love a person that doesn't have any interest in romance.

I keep wishing I could climb up from those feelings, but she already made me fall in too deep. So cliché..

I want to tell her so I can stop lying to myself by calling it just friends, but... I don't want to ruin our friendship.

I feel like a coward, but everything has an ending. Even my patience.

I sighed and pouted. Sending her a text to meet up at a café, she accepted.

I got ready and left to go meet up with her, She already reserved a table so I sat Infront of her.

The air around us felt so... Sweet.

"I was wondering when you'd show up." She smiled leaning on her hand.

God, I really love her...

My breath hitched and looked to the side, my cheeks getting hotter by the second. "Uhm, sorry I got distracted that's all.."

"Is there something wrong? Your face is completely red." Kuriko points out with a smirk.

I fiddled with my fingers.

Please Kami, don't let this end badly.

"So you know..." I slurred. "These past few months, I've been meaning to tell you something, but I was really scared you'll end our friendship because of it." I sigh and smile, looking into her eyes. "Would you like to be my girlfriend?"

...?

"I would love to." She gave me a small smile.

"Wait what." I look at her, my eyes widening in shock.

"I said I would love to." She chuckled a hand covering her mouth mildly.

"Really...? You're not doing this out of pity are you?" I ask frowning, while the tears pricked onto my eyes. I quickly blinked them away. I can feel my nose getting warm.

"Of course not, I love you as much as I love coffe jelly." She said closing her eyes offendedly. "I'm kidding, of course I love you more than I could express."

I was on the edge of crying. "I'm so happy... I thought you were gonna turn me down."

"You moron, why would I? I even called our hangouts, dessert dates. How can I be more obvious with my feelings?" She looked to the side blushing lightly.

I place my head in between my arms on the table. "I love you so much."

"I love you more." She smiled putting her hands on top of mine.

She's sweeter than strawberry cheesecake.

"There's one thing I didn't tell you about me." She scratched her cheek sweatdropping.

"What is it?" I tilted my head.

"I'm... A psychic, so I knew about your feelings from the start." Kuriko laughed awkwardly.

"Say what."