🪷 ᴋᴜꜱᴜᴋᴇ

Acknowledging

Saiki Kusuke x Fem!reader

Requested by ALST0R

have fun reading! Sorry for the two months wait, I didn't have any inspiration until now.

(Fluff)

________________________

For as long as I could remember, I've had this HUGE crush on Kusuke.

While it should be someone else, I always looked up to him ever since we were kids since I grew up with kusuo as a childhood friend and forced him to hang out with me everyday.

Kusuo had always known too because I didn't fret with showing it.

I mean, what girl keeps complimenting a guy and tries to get close with him physically without having a crush on him? It would just mean that you're a fickle girl. That's the worst.

In any case, I never neglected my crush on Kusuke.

But for some reason... It never got to that scientist...

The reason?

Your guess is as good as mine.

Deciding that it should be about time I give up, I jumped in place at the sudden intrusion in my thoughts by Kusuo, 'you're finally giving up on that guy, are you? Finally... I don't understand why you would even like someone like him.'

'I could go on for days but I don't think you want to hear the list about my liking towards your brother.' I grinned and my eyebrow rose, looking at him with mischief.

'I, in fact, do not.'

'Suit yourself!'

But I could definitely stop trying, but the crush itself will have to fade on its own. I can't do anything about it.

When the door suddenly opened and Kusuke had waltzed through with an eerie smile on his face, Kusuo's eye twitched and the stare he gave him was a piercing glare.

"You're gonna burn holes in my chest with that look, Kusuo!" A smile tugged at the blond guy's lips before he greeted me. "Hey, n/n."

I gave him a nod before getting up to leave. "I'm gonna head out, don't fight like cats and dogs you guys."
I hurried towards the front door, putting on my shoes as quick as I could and left the Saiki household.

(Third person pov)

Kusuke's gaze lingered on where y/n had left and he parted his lips to speak with furrowed eyebrows. "Did she just?"

"Yeah." Kusuo simply replied, holding the cup of coffee jelly and taking a spoonful.

"Is she avoiding me?"
The scientist felt his mood fall drastically. He knew about the girl's crush on him but she didn't greet him like she usually would today...
Where is the hug he craves?

Kusuo's bored expression never faltered as he looked at his big brother. "What, you think she's gonna be chasing after you forever? Get it together, if you like her back just tell her and stop playing with her."

Kusuke decided it was best to leave, looking back at his brother just from the doorway to say one last thing. "Don't get involved in my love life, Kusuo."

"Well if you don't act, she'll get over her crush on you."

He took what Kusuo said to heart, biting his inner cheek before walking towards the girl's house.
He rang the doorbell and stuffed his hands in his lab coat pockets.

His younger brother is right...
He shouldn't be playing with her feelings like this.

(First person's pov)

When I heard the doorbell ring I quickly rushed, cleaning my hands with the apron around my body since I was doing the dishes moments ago. "Coming!"

Opening the door, I wasn't expecting Kusuke to be standing there on the other side... "Kusuke?"

He looked troubled.

"Hey... Got a minute?"

I pursed my lips and opened the door wider for him to step inside. "Come in... Go up to my room, I'll be there in a minute." I shut the door and decided to go clean up the kitchen sink, drying my hands and taking off that apron. I settle the leftovers in the fridge so my dad could eat when he gets back from work.

Soon after, I walked up to my room to find Kusuke standing in my room, deep in thought while checking one of my DVD's.

"You wanted to talk?" I squeaked out, feeling the heat bubble up in my chest because of the tension.

He had never been so serious with me before, the Kusuke I know is always playful...

This new side made me fall for him but I shook that thought as quick as it came to remind myself I'm trying to get over him here.

"You avoided me this morning, right?" He looked back at me with an uncertain expression, setting down the DVD from his hands and walking closed to me.

My first instinct was to take a step back, but as I did so, Kusuke got a hold on both my wrists, looking me in the eye. "Why?"

"I can't say."
My face warmed up, looking the other way.

"Look at me."
He whispered which made my eyes shoot to look in his own, making eye contact and trying to maintain it since his whisper had made shivers run down my spine.

Kusuke softened his gaze and leaned closed to me, our breaths overlapping. "You like me, don't you?" He started, earning a chuffed breath from me. "Is this how you treat the guy you like...?"

He brushed his thumbs over my wrists, taking one of them and pressing a soft kiss there. "I like you, n/n. It's my fault for taking so long to finally say it to you."
When he said it like that for a moment he looked more than confident.

But taking another look at him, he was blushing and averting his gaze, that rosy hue covering his face as he was chewing on his inner cheek.

He's waiting for a response?

A relieved sigh left through my nose and altered my position so I'd lean closer. Our noses brushed together and I took a breath before letting our lips meet for a gentle kiss, his hands loosening their grip around my wrists and instead trailing upwards to cup my hands and entwine our fingers together. My eyes were closed and I couldn't feel anything else other than his lips moving with mine.

"Is this convincing enough for how I treat the guy I like?..." I breathed into the kiss, pulling back for a moment only to be caught in another one.

It wasn't forceful, but not too gentle either. "More than convincing..." His lips were hungry for mine and I could feel it when he gave my bottom lip a teasing lick.

I'm.. glad for how things turned out.
There's more where that came from... Right?

 Right?