🌦️ ᴛᴏᴜᴍᴀ

Talk Talk Talk?

Akechi Touma X fem!reader

(Fluff and Angst)
____________________________

I play around with my pencil in class while I wait for the teacher.

Everyone was obviously talking that a new transfer student is coming to our school. They seem to have gotten bored of it because we got a lot of transfer students, I mean I don't blame them I'm getting bored of this myself.

I guess Kusuo and I are on the same page, though his bland face was covering it.

Kusou and I are childhood friends, I found about his powers in elementary school; I remember being so restless because of how cool he is.

It pretty much went like;;

As usual takashi was being a show off, it's really unnecessary.

I see a strawberry haired boy take a pencil. Is he gonna try and do the trick? I bet he's gonna look cooler than takashi.

I'm honestly just saying that because I hate takashi.

The strawberry haired boy twirled with his pencil making his hair flow.

I walked up to him startling him. "Whoa! That's so cool!" I whispered to the strawberry haired boy. "You're more awesome than takashi!"

I didn't want to get in trouble so I kept my voice as quiet as possible.

He looks at me with sparkles in his eyes but he quickly frowned. "Do you promise not to tell anyone?"

I nod with a beaming grin. "Of course I won't, I promise!"

He smiled as his cheeks turned pink, and showed me more awesome things he can do.

...

After that we became inseparable friends.

'Good grief, it's a pain.' he said telepathically to me. 'and what made you remember how we met so suddenly?'

Pretty much anything Kusuo thinks I can hear, because he allows me to.

I shrug. 'I don't know.' 'That reminds me that you usually never smile at anything, aside coffee jelly. You were more softer back then.'

'Forget about me as a kid, you have any Coffee jelly?' Kusou awed.

deadpanning I roll my eyes. 'Yes I do, I'll give you some later. And I obviously can't forget, it's how we met.'

'Y/n, I love you.' his eyes sparkled.

'Okay then kiss me.' I jokingly teased with a smirk. He closed his eyes and smiled. 'Not until I get my coffee jelly," he joked back.

The teacher walked in "Sorry for the delay. I'll introduce the transfer student, come in."

"I say this is rather nerve-racking." I hear the voice of a boy, he then walked in and started rambling.

My eyes widen immediately as I see his eyes and hair colour.

no way... Touma...?

My eyes twitched as a frown formed on my lips.

Why is he here?

'Y/n, you know him?' kusuo asks me telepathically.

My piercing glare shot Kusou's way. 'how can you forget him!?'