🪷 ᴋᴜʀɪᴋᴏ

Angel

Saiki kuriko X fem!reader

Requested by AudWeasley1

(Fluff)

F/d = Favourite dessert

_______________________

Being invited to an only girl's buffet wasn't in my schedule until Yumehara, Teruhashi and Chisato all asked me to join them. They were my friends, of course, and the idea was tempting but I wanted to just go home and read my favourite shoujo manga that my friend Chifuyu had recommended to me instead of hanging around outside of school...

Well, what else could I do? I wanted to join them either way, so there was no complaints by me.

Teruhashi seemed to be fangirling about the sweets and so was Yumehara, yet I was pretty indifferent when it came to sweet things. Maybe I'm just more into savoury.

"Right! What about you, L/n?" Yumehara had asked and I just blinked twice while tilting my head. "Hah?"

"I was asking what dessert you would get once we're inside!" She pouted her lips and it made me laugh just slightly.

"Uhm, I'm not sure yet, we'll see what they have. Maybe I'll just get f/d if they have it." My reply made the girls smile and it somehow warmed my heart.

Exclusively, the queue for the buffet was... Too long. I don't want to stand around all day. Oh wait, is Chisato late? She's not here...

I didn't even notice until now.

My eyes drifted as I saw Chisato talking to a baby-pink haired girl, making me cock an eyebrow at the sight. I just followed Teruhashi and Yumehara since they were already getting on the move to get Chisato.
"Chisato, over here! I'm sorry about her." Yumehara apologized with a small smile.

The blue haired girl eyed the unknown girl who also had our school's uniform, actually pointing it out. "Oh, that's our uniform."

Yet the girl with glasses looked displeased. I would too with these girls but they're my friends as much as I don't like to admit it.

Those girls kept rambling on and on, seeing that the frown on the girl's face deepen. "Don't mind them, they're always like this. I apologize on their behalf." My frown matched hers and she gave me a defeated nod.

Poor girl, she just wanted to enjoy some sweets after school.

A while later, waiting through the line of people, we finally had entered. Though Yumehara and Teruhashi had other plans and decided to ask the mystery girl if she'd join us.

Oh my lord, just leave her be, she doesn't want to interact with anyone.

Yet they just invited themselves in to join her table and I sighed, sitting along beside the pinkette since there were only three chairs on each side of the table. Teruhashi, Yumehara and Chisato already sitting beside eachother while I was across with the pinkie.

I really need to know her name, I can't just keep calling her these nicknames.

The orange haired girl started introducing herself first and introduced Chisato as well, Teruhashi going after, the glasses girl just looking unamused at the trio. They looked at me and awaited for me to do the same.

Do I have to?

My lips pursed and my eyes lowered with an embarrassed blush covering my cheeks. "My name is L/n..."