🪷 ꜱᴀɪᴋᴏ (𝚙𝚝. 𝟷)

Peasant

Saiko Metori x Fem!reader

Requested by 0mpila

(Fluff)
________________________

"I heard there's a new student!" An audible voice said. "Sounds like it's the heir to the famous Saiko Group."

Oh, a rich guy?

I set my feet on the desk and sigh. How many transfer students are we getting exactly???

"Okay everyone, be seated! Feet off the table Kuboyasu-San." The teacher walked into the classroom and a guy behind her rolled a red carpet on the floor. I rolled my eyes and sat down properly. "Before we begin, allow me to introduce our new transfer student." "Saiko Metori."

He was holding a couple of cash stacks.

I sighed and leaned back looking at the ceiling.

"I'm Saiko Metori." He spoke a hint of boredom in his voice. "Let's get something straight. I don't intend to be friends with any of you commoners, so know your place when you speak to me."

I took a closer look at him noticing a gold earring in his left ear. It looks quite cute, but his personality is quite trash.

"W-well then, please take that empty seat over there." The teacher stuttered from embarrassment.

"I will not. Hey, you, the broke guy with the weird lips. I'm taking your seat." Saiko stated.

He sure is full of himself, isn't he?

"Broke guy with weird lips?!" Takahashi blinked. "Don't act high and mighty just because you're rich!"

"Oh, I'm not acting. I am high and mighty." Saiko's pupils narrowed.

Trash, I say.

"Don't look down on me you bastard!" Takahashi ran at him, but stopped looking at Saiko in confusion.

Saiko gave takahashi a stack of cash. "Teacher, I'm going to change seats."

I snorted at the scene happening infront of me.

"Looks like that guy is a real piece of work." Kaidō said to Saiki.

"What do you think you're doing?" Saiko asked Aren.

Punk's habit, huh? Pop off, brother.

I could feel a quick glance from Saiki.

Hm?

"Tsk. You broke middle part." Saiko continued walking.

"Hey, Why'd you transfer to our school?" Aren looked at saiko with a pissed look.

"It's true that I'd never set a foot in such filthy school... Without a good reason." Saiko answered and then grabbed Teruhashi's hands. "That reason is you. Teruhashi Kokomi."

"I like you. be my woman." Saiko suddenly said after some explanation.

I got up and removed saiko's hands off kokomi's. "Hands off."

He looked at me angrily. "Who do you think you are touching me like that, peasant?"

A sigh escaped my lips and I pinched the bridge of my nose in frustration. "I don't care if you're rich or not, you can't just touch a woman like it's your property." I sent a glare his way.

He clicked his tongue. "Why should I listen to a peasant like you?"

"Because this peasant is done with your bs." I grabbed his collar.