🪷 ᴋᴜꜱᴜᴏ

Curiousity

Saiki kusuo x Male!Reader

(Fluff)

_______________________

Zzzzzz.

"Y/n, we're in the middle of a lesson, don't start dozing off!" Aren whispered to me.

I opened my eyes again and tried to shake off my sleepyness, but it didn't seem to be working.

I put my hand up. "May I go to the restroom?"

The teacher nodded. "Go ahead."

I walked to the restroom and felt myself wanting to sleep again.

Everything started getting dizzy and I fell forward, blacking out.

.
.
.

Huh...? I'm in the infirmary.

I sat up and looked around a bit.

"Oh you're awake." The nurse who was sitting at her desk writing, spoke.

I nod.

She smiled. "Your friend brought you here, I think his name was... Saiki Kusuo." She snapped her fingers.

The guy from my class?

"I think I'm feeling a little better now, may I leave?" I grit my teeth together.

"If you're not going to black out again, sure." She smiled. "Be careful and take care of yourself, Y/n-kun.

I sat up and walked out of the infirmary. I guess, I owe that guy.

What a coincidence, he seemed to be looking out a window nearby.

"Ah hello, thanks for bringing me to the infirmary today." I gave him a small smile.

I must've looked pretty pathetic, huh...?

He glanced at me. "No problem."

"Can I repay somehow? How about some sweets? It may sound girly, but I like them." I scratch my cheek.

He nodded a small smile gracing his lips.

Cute.

"So, Saiki, right?" I asked, looking at him from the corner of my eye as we walked. Well I did check the time it seemed to be after school so...

He nodded.

"Well, I'm L/n Y/n, but I guess you already knew that, since we're in the same class." I shrugged. "So you like sweets?"

His eyes lit up. "Especially coffee jelly."

"You have quite the good taste!" I chuckled. "I personally really like Cheesecake, I don't know what it is but the arouma it gives off and the taste that explodes in the mouth is just so delighting!"

A smile seemed to be visible on his face again; this one seemed to be of Joy, which made me really happy.

Once we sat down and ordered, I made small conversations to avoid being awkward.

"Djgdjsbsh?" I muffled out, my mouth full of cake. Damn I fucked that up.

He choked on his coffee jelly, chuckling at my antics.

I awkwardly smiled and leaned my chin on my palm. "You're a cute boy."

His eyes quickly reverted away to the side, his face seeming to get a dark shade of pink.

Is he flustered?

How adorable.