i wanna hold you when im not supposed to, when im laying close to someone else

Annabeth

I sat on piper and hit her on the head with a fluffy pillow. I know it won't hurt a lot but it was the only thing that I could find.

"Why." I hit her "the." Hit "fuck." Hit "would." Hit "you." Hit "do." Hit "that."

I was breathless for the third time that day.

She laughed and said "you're cute when you're angry"

"I think I hit you one too many times on the head. You seem to think that I'm Jason"

She pushed me off and said "this is my revenge after you rudely interrupted my study date with Jason"

"What was I suppose to do? I had to tell somebody and you are the only one who knew about seaweed brain! Also if you keep on doing this I won't tell you something that I found about jason"

Then the actual extent of piper's actions came to me. I curled up on the bed. "Oh gods! I've become something that I never thought that I would be. I have become a cheater"

Piper made me sit still. "OK listen here drama queen before you start you monolog about what a grave mistake you have made, you didn't cheat. You are just messing with a friend"

"A friend who i have feelings for!!"

"Its not like you confessed your feelings for him. You're just pranking him! And like you said he doesn't have feelings for you and its not like you're gonna confess your feelings to Percy while he has a girlfriend and you have a boyfriend. You're smarter than that"

"Yeah?"

She held my hand "yeah. You do it when you both are single. So dump luke and kill Rachel and every other female alive and you stand a chance"

She burst out laughing and I pushed her. "That includes you piper"

She said "one change. Dump luke and kill Rachel and every other female interested in Percy. No offense but Jason is waaay hotter and sexier than percy"

"Eww" I shudders and we both started to laugh

After the laughter stopped I hugged her. "Thanks piper you are a good friend"

I raised an eyebrow and asked her, "aren't you gonna ask me about jason?"

"Oh, I already know. He told me actually"

"Wait, what? Why would tell you that unless he was interested in you! Why aren't you cheering around jumping on the bed or something?"

She looked taken aback "why would I be happy? I'm not that kind of girl and she is honestly nice"

I did the time out symbol "why do I have the feeling that we are talking about two different things?"

I asked her, "what are you talking about?"

"I'm talking about Reyna going for a world tour with her sister hylla. What are you talking about?"

I smirked "Something that will make you very happy"

*************
"What is it?" she asked

I scratched my chin. "Hmm let's see. What was I gonna tell you?"

"Annabeth!"

"Fine, Jason is not dating reyna"

"What!!"

***************

"What do you mean they are not dating?"

"Exactly that"

"Stop speaking to me in mysterious phrases and just fucking tell me. Did they break up or something as she is leaving for the world tour and won't be come back for months?"

"No. They never dated in the first place. They are just really good friends. Leo started that rumor about them it seems"

"I'm soo gonna kill leo"

"Who told you this?" She asked

"Rachel. We were talking about Leo and jason and this came up"

"Are you sure this is the truth?"

"I'm pretty sure" I replied.

I saw her skeptical look and said "fine, don't worry I'll just ask Thalia. She must know being Jason's sister and all"

************

I opened up the conversation between me and Thalia. I ignored the questions she had asked me more than a month ago and typed out piper's question.

Annabeth

Hey thals, is jason single?

She replied instantly so she must have been online.

Thalia

Really? You avoid me for a month but then out of the blue you text me to ask about my little brother's love life?

Please don't tell me you like him.

I would literally kill myself if my best friend found my little brother hotter than me.

Annabeth

Ew no, he is not my type

Its for a Friend actually

Thalia

Good! Anybody is better than my brother and to answer your question he is single

Behind me piper, who was reading the texts over my shoulders cheered.

Thalia

so how are you Annie? How's Percy?

Even though I've told Thalia a billion times that I hate being called Annie she still calls me that.

Annabeth

Yeah I'm good. He is good as well. We are pretty good friends now.

He is actually dating Rachel.

Thalia

Rachel Elizabeth dare?

Annabeth

Yes, is there another Rachel that I should know about?

Thalia

I'm just surprised thats all. I didn't think Rachel was his type

***********

Piper was on cloud 9 after that conversation with Thalia. She was excited that she now actually has a chance with Jason. I on the other hand was thinking about something that Thalia said about Rachel not being Percy's type.

They seem to be a happy couple and good friends but I have seen them make fun of each other and flirt but I have never seen kiss or hold hands. Could this actually be a sham or am I just pretending to see thing the way I want to see them.

It was getting pretty late so I decided to leave. I was about to leave when my phone alerted me that I had received a message.

I tentatively opened heroes and checked our conversation. It has been about 30 minutes since piper sent the message and there has not been a reply until now but it has been only 30 minutes so I guess he must have not seen it.

When I open the conversation part of heroes I found that my contact with Percy alone was missing. when I checked why I was unable to see the conversation, it said that the other user (percy) has deleted the conversation and has blocked you.

What. The. Actual. Fuck!!!!!!